Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Cashmere Toilet Paper/Sponge Towels - Buy both save $26

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2021 5:23 pm
Nov 22, 2018
7 posts
3 upvotes
pookguy wrote: Anyone place a recent order today and received a partial cancellation? I got an email stating the TP is being shipped, but the Sponge towels have been cancelled.
Yes, and then I called to cancel the whole order and they wouldn't let me! So now I'm stuck with an order of 3 Cashmere for full price with no free anything! I am awaiting a callback from a Customer Service Supervisor... 2 hours and waiting after I was told it would be 1 hour.

Edit: And I posted about it on their Facebook page and they straight up deleted my post without DMing me. Unreal.
Last edited by Emusukle on Aug 12th, 2021 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11096 posts
5988 upvotes
Toronto
Emusukle wrote: Yes, and then I called to cancel the whole order and they wouldn't let me! So now I'm stuck with an order of 3 Cashmere for full price with no free anything! I am awaiting a callback from a Customer Service Supervisor... 2 hours and waiting after I was told it would be 1 hour.
easier just to send in an email
Jul 25, 2021
17 posts
2 upvotes
Just ordered purex and sponge towels, I was hoping to get cashmere but still happy with this deal.. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2013
1167 posts
1542 upvotes
Calgary
Be careful ordering, my free sponge towels got cancelled. They are still shipping the TP, told me to return to warehouse if I don’t want it anymore
Dec 30, 2006
371 posts
162 upvotes
Toronto
I got a tracking number for 2 Cashmere Premium 2-ply Bathroom Tissue, 40-pack but my order is 3x3 of TP and PT. Weird
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2009
1462 posts
715 upvotes
T Dot
redblack wrote: Be careful ordering, my free sponge towels got cancelled. They are still shipping the TP, told me to return to warehouse if I don’t want it anymore
That's such a pain in the rear....Costco shouldn't fulfill the order if part of the promo is OOS
Deal Fanatic
Oct 19, 2003
5376 posts
531 upvotes
pookguy wrote: Anyone place a recent order today and received a partial cancellation? I got an email stating the TP is being shipped, but the Sponge towels have been cancelled.
So I received 3 packs of TP and was thinking the PT will be shipped later. After reading this, I decided to check my order and sure enough, there's no PT in there. Just TP. I swear I double checked when I ordered that it had both. Now I think I'm going crazy.
This space for rent.
Mar 8, 2018
88 posts
686 upvotes
I also have same issue as partially cancelled on paper tower and I just called and talk to customer service, he said it will be charge half of the price (50%) of full price originally order. Hope this help
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2006
2046 posts
1916 upvotes
Toronto
Both the toilet paper and paper towels is available again
Dec 5, 2016
89 posts
108 upvotes
Emusukle wrote: Yes, and then I called to cancel the whole order and they wouldn't let me! So now I'm stuck with an order of 3 Cashmere for full price with no free anything! I am awaiting a callback from a Customer Service Supervisor... 2 hours and waiting after I was told it would be 1 hour.

Edit: And I posted about it on their Facebook page and they straight up deleted my post without DMing me. Unreal.
I suggest you check your credit card statement. I had the reverse where I purchase 3 Cashmere and 3 Sponge Towels, received partial cancellation for 2 of the Cashmere.

Credit card shows a closed total of $29.37 ($25.99 + HST) for the total purchase that was shipped to me.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
3127 posts
12769 upvotes
Saint-Eustache
The 2454446 Sponge Premium Towel shows out of stock, i'm missing something?
Rogers Unlimited Province, 12gb $39/month!
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2011
2038 posts
2652 upvotes
TORONTO
Rlcky wrote: The 2454446 Sponge Premium Towel shows out of stock, i'm missing something?
Yeah, you missed it again this morning. "Early bird gets the worm". In this case, paper towels.
RACISM IS THE WORST VIRUS
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2005
2302 posts
831 upvotes
Calgary
Damn it! Not sure to pull the trigger or not. I dont want to go through the hassle of returning half an order. Id rather they had paper towel in stock instead of the toliet rolls.

Edit:
redblack wrote: Be careful ordering, my free sponge towels got cancelled. They are still shipping the TP, told me to return to warehouse if I don’t want it anymore

Enlighten me here, how would the store know if you only got half an order?
Last edited by darkmagician on Aug 13th, 2021 10:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Life is short make it long
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2005
3075 posts
1360 upvotes
darkmagician wrote: Damn it! Not sure to pull the trigger or not. I dont want to go through the hassle of returning half an order. Id rather they had paper towel in stock instead of the toliet rolls.
That's what my concern was as well. I called to make sure they had sufficient stock of both and was told it may be inaccurate, so I may pass. It's a hassle, as they have no way to cancel with UPS.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2006
2059 posts
797 upvotes
Anybody know a difference between these paper towels and the ones marked "double rolls" of the same model is?
Something like this
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/spongetowe ... 0202997779

I don't understand what they mean by "double" because the regular one is 2ply 94towels per roll and the double ones are 2ply 110 towels per roll. I'm trying to figure out if it's cheaper to get the bounty one on sale at the warehouse for 18.99 or the sponge towels one (3double rolls=6rolls) for 5.99 at iga
Aug 25, 2012
393 posts
690 upvotes
VANCOUVER
In the era of rapid inflation this is a scorching deal. Thanks op that’s a win for the consumer.
If you like them, please be sure to up vote my posts! When you upvote my posts, this is what happens:
My wife loves me more😂, my car goes faster😎, my house becomes bigger😐, My boss gives me a raise😁.

Fact check, none of the above is valid.
May 29, 2008
220 posts
99 upvotes
Mississauga, ON

same thing happening to me. and they want me to just receive the item then go make a return. the return line at costco is insane!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)