Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Cashmere Toilet Paper/Sponge Towels - Buy both save $26

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2021 5:23 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
3627 posts
3754 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Gee wrote: You use more toilet paper because of Covid?
I assume he's referring to the fact that people seem to hoard toilet paper in times of crisis.
Happy Koodo Public Mobile customer :-)
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
2752 posts
2688 upvotes
Doesn't seem that hot. That's about $1 / roll for the large paper towels and about $30 for 100 rolls for these. Depending on your brand preference, these are pretty standard prices.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2005
1874 posts
125 upvotes
Seems ok, but not really sure if it really is that hot to compared to just buying in warehouse when it's on sale.

Cashmere in warehouse regular price i think is already lower than the online price by few dollars (even before the $3 surcharge). Also cashmere goes on sale like once a month for $4-5 off.

So if you calculate the price for 2 packs divided by 3 units ($26 x 2) / 3 = $17.33 each pack before taxes. This is similar to warehouse pricing after discount. Or am I missing something?
Feb 4, 2011
285 posts
291 upvotes
Ottawa
From the last time I bought 1 Kirkland TP (about 12 months ago, had to check last week because I was wondering if I needed to buy some soon), I still have around 16 months in reserve, and that is not considering what is present in the bathroom. I think I'll wait another year before buy another 30 rolls.

At this point, I'd be more concern of where to store 3 packs of each... I use even less paper towels than I use TP.
Sep 23, 2015
189 posts
197 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
myapple wrote: Seems ok, but not really sure if it really is that hot to compared to just buying in warehouse when it's on sale.

Cashmere in warehouse regular price i think is already lower than the online price by few dollars (even before the $3 surcharge). Also cashmere goes on sale like once a month for $4-5 off.

So if you calculate the price for 2 packs divided by 3 units ($26 x 2) / 3 = $17.33 each pack before taxes. This is similar to warehouse pricing after discount. Or am I missing something?
This deal is that for $26 you get 2 packs, so it's $13 per pack; even if the warehouse normally have cheaper price, this is still $4 bucks cheaper per pack. Im not sure where you got (26X2)/3 from....
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
3627 posts
3754 upvotes
Montreal, QC
myapple wrote: So if you calculate the price for 2 packs divided by 3 units ($26 x 2) / 3 = $17.33 each pack before taxes. This is similar to warehouse pricing after discount. Or am I missing something?
That fact that it's shipped to your place for the same price you could get them at the warehouse is quite a deal by itself. Some of us lower folks don't have cars so it makes the deal very hot.
Happy Koodo Public Mobile customer :-)
Apr 1, 2011
468 posts
454 upvotes
Toronto
myapple wrote: Seems ok, but not really sure if it really is that hot to compared to just buying in warehouse when it's on sale.

You didn't miss anything - you just miscalculated the discount - should be
($26 x 3) / 6 = $13

These papers are $16.99 at the warehouse when on sale.
Jan 27, 2009
773 posts
881 upvotes
Edmonton
dustinsa wrote: "This product is unavailable for delivery in T1X."

St Albert Alberta

Need to use item #2454446 and #4458722
Purex TP? They aren’t the best.
Last edited by cho1104 on Aug 9th, 2021 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
3116 posts
3136 upvotes
Cashmere is very low quality, creates a tonne of dust and disintegrates if you just look at it
Nov 28, 2016
177 posts
174 upvotes
Just placed order: 3 sponge+ 3 cashmere, total comes out to 77.97, before tax. It’s $13/pack.
Is this cheaper than the sale price in warehouse?
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2005
1874 posts
125 upvotes
siruiguo wrote: You didn't miss anything - you just miscalculated the discount - should be
($26 x 3) / 6 = $13

These papers are $16.99 at the warehouse when on sale.
OK thanks. $13 per pack is not bad. Just not a fan of cashmere, prefer kirkland.
Sep 6, 2012
65 posts
39 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
Sure.. 3 of each.. Stock up for next pandemic!
Jul 15, 2019
150 posts
317 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
No space for 3 sets but ordered 1 set... Even with the $3 surcharge it's not a bad deal.
Mar 5, 2012
725 posts
399 upvotes
Canada
willy0275 wrote: I assume he's referring to the fact that people seem to hoard toilet paper in times of crisis.
They should hoard bidets…
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2010
5880 posts
2266 upvotes
Kanata
What am I going to do with sponge towels... that's a lot. At least the material is paper and you can green bin it. Lots of these sponge towels aren't green binnable.
Uh, yeah, I'd like to speak to a Mr. Tabooger, first name Ollie.
Jan 11, 2013
110 posts
105 upvotes
Toronto
SomeGuyNamedBob wrote: Cashmere is very low quality, creates a tonne of dust and disintegrates if you just look at it
Now that you mention it it's kind of true. I've always bought it but they _are_ dusty. What do you recommend instead.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2009
1213 posts
774 upvotes
It's always interesting to read the comments on toilet paper sales. It is almost always about price. I have yet to find any good comparisons based on quality. To me, these discussions would be very helpful if we compared apples to apples.

My own experience is that regular Cashmere is terrible, but this is Cashmere Premium which is better, but only slightly. I usually buy Charmin which hasn't been on sale at Costco for awhile now. To me, Charmin on sale at Costco is probably the best value you can get. It's somewhat comparable to Cashmere 3 ply which I used to get before I got a Costco membership.