• Last Updated:
  • Jul 29th, 2020 8:30 pm
[OP]
Jul 7, 2016
433 posts
839 upvotes

[Costco] Casio Work and Play Men’s 2-watch Bundle $99.99

From webpage:

The Casio EQS-800 men’s solar powered chronograph watch reduces the need to replace batteries. It features a stainless-steel case and bracelet with an elegant watch face. The rugged looking Casio E735H watch includes a 10-year battery, has a high-brightness LED light and is water resistant to 100 m. All this and additional functionality provides a great value for those who work hard and play harder.

Model: EQS-800CDB-1
Model: W735H-1
Last edited by Presents on Jul 24th, 2020 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thread Summary
getdeals111 wrote: Pretty good deal. Edifice watch alone costs around $159
Amazon price link - https://www.amazon.ca/Casio-Edifice-Qua ... B07BCSNDF9
13 replies
Apr 23, 2008
81 posts
117 upvotes
Link seems to be dead..

We're Sorry!

The page you're trying to view cannot be displayed at this time.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
2390 posts
462 upvotes
Vaughan, Ontario
Already OOS?!
[OP]
Jul 7, 2016
433 posts
839 upvotes
Butterbeerman wrote: Link seems to be dead..

We're Sorry!

The page you're trying to view cannot be displayed at this time.
ma678 wrote: Already OOS?!
Sorry, not sure what happened (was on mobile) but edited the link and tested that it works.

Still 273 at time of this post so not dead yet!
Deal Guru
Dec 5, 2006
12691 posts
7838 upvotes
Markham
Did Costco have same deal last year? Deal seems familiar
Sep 27, 2009
398 posts
64 upvotes
I got this bundle last time. I liked them. I used some clipper oil on the metal band to get rid of the metal on metal noise and couldn't be happier
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3473 posts
3967 upvotes
Neither of the two is my thing in terms of style. Too bulky in dimensions and will just get in the way as daily drivers. I'd rather get any of the Seiko SNK's at this price.

For Sale:
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
7322 posts
3906 upvotes
Debtario
weedb0y wrote: A real G-shock for $75 bucks here: https://www.amazon.ca/Casio-DW5600E-1V- ... 789&sr=8-4
I'd recommend the solar/atomic model if you can swing it, I've seen it drop below $100 a few times which the camel hasn't caught. Doubt we'll ever see it at $80 again
https://www.amazon.ca/Casio-GWM5610-1-G ... B007RWZHXO
thelasthunter wrote: Neither of the two is my thing in terms of style. Too bulky in dimensions and will just get in the way as daily drivers. I'd rather get any of the Seiko SNK's at this price.
That's beautiful, and it was amoung the first mechanical Seiko 5s I set eyes on and considered for my first automatic (went with an SNKE51). I've been tempted to buy that watch several times in the last 8 years for the flieger style, just wish it were 20mm lugs - already have too many nice straps but all are 20mm/22mm.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3473 posts
3967 upvotes
M1K3Z0R wrote: I'd recommend the solar/atomic model if you can swing it, I've seen it drop below $100 a few times which the camel hasn't caught. Doubt we'll ever see it at $80 again
https://www.amazon.ca/Casio-GWM5610-1-G ... B007RWZHXO

That's beautiful, and it was amoung the first mechanical Seiko 5s I set eyes on and considered for my first automatic (went with an SNKE51). I've been tempted to buy that watch several times in the last 8 years for the flieger style, just wish it were 20mm lugs - already have too many nice straps but all are 20mm/22mm.

I love the SNKs too. Looks great with so many straps and is very close in aesthetics to a Hamilton Khaki. To me, field watches like that are the best choice for daily wear. I couldn't imagine wearing a big, bulky diver daily, for example.
For Sale:

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)