Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] CeraVe Moisturizing Cream: 539g tub + 57g tube - $14.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2020 1:49 am
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2007
1124 posts
205 upvotes
Costco on Rodeo Drive Mississauga had them this morning in one of the the medicine and ointment isles close to the pharmacy.
Apr 20, 2017
522 posts
288 upvotes
Toronto
Out of stock at 1 Yorktech Dr, Markham. The guy told me go to other locations.
Jul 19, 2007
301 posts
136 upvotes
Guelph
Guelph has plenty of stock, near the pharmacy as of 3PM Thurs.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2012
3957 posts
3397 upvotes
Richmond Hill
eelw11 wrote: Was there at lunch. Asked about stock, guy told me they expect shipment this evening.
Still OOS Crying Face
Nov 7, 2006
141 posts
35 upvotes
Hwy 27 / hwy 7 in Vaughan has plenty in stock
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
1959 posts
2838 upvotes
Ferinthu1 wrote: Hey wanted to give you an update... I started taking vitamin D and am already noticing a difference (it's day 2 to be fair).

I'd highly suggest that if you haven't tried it! My skin is a lot less itchy. Im hopeful about this part. I'm also continuing to moisturize.
I take VItamin D, but for different reasons. I get affected by SAD quite badly during the winter months. Not enough sun in the day. Leave for work, it's still dark, come home, suns already set...

Anyway, if you're taking Vitamin D, know that it's fat soluble. The best types are the capsules where it's suspended in oil, or the Vitamin D drops. If you are taking pressed pills, then make sure you're taking it with a meal containing fats, or at the same time as something like Omega 3s if you take those, to help with absorption.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2015
2080 posts
1645 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Is the coupon available for locations in Montreal as well?
Going to tell the wift to stock up if it is
Apr 13, 2019
116 posts
94 upvotes
Montreal
Alekxqin wrote: Is the coupon available for locations in Montreal as well?
Going to tell the wift to stock up if it is
yes, all locations
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
7011 posts
3327 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Ferinthu1 wrote: Hey wanted to give you an update... I started taking vitamin D and am already noticing a difference (it's day 2 to be fair).

I'd highly suggest that if you haven't tried it! My skin is a lot less itchy. Im hopeful about this part. I'm also continuing to moisturize.
My skin got very itchy lately. You think taking vit d would help? I scratch so much that it became a rash and it hurt.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Nov 27, 2013
107 posts
135 upvotes
Toronto
Just purchased from Costco Vaughan.
Less than 20 left
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2297 posts
2394 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Some dude bought 50 of these.... 50! What's he needing 50 of these for? Only thing that comes to mind "it puts the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again"
Nov 27, 2013
107 posts
135 upvotes
Toronto
junglemage666 wrote: Some dude bought 50 of these.... 50! What's he needing 50 of these for? Only thing that comes to mind "it puts the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again"
Resellers.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2297 posts
2394 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
laughingoh wrote: Resellers.
But there is like little profit here, probably will spend more on gas than what he will resell these for. I am gunna stick with the Buffalo Bill thing
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
1959 posts
2838 upvotes
junglemage666 wrote: But there is like little profit here, probably will spend more on gas than what he will resell these for. I am gunna stick with the Buffalo Bill thing
Might break them apart and sell the tub and tube separately.