Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] CeraVe Moisturizing Cream: 539g tub + 57g tube - $14.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2020 1:49 am
Nov 18, 2019
36 posts
31 upvotes
speedyforme wrote: Technically yes if you don't have oily skin.

Or skin that is prone to pore-clogging.
Wrong. This is non-comedogenic. Meaning it is non poor clogging. Says on the label.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 9, 2006
9278 posts
12195 upvotes
GT-EH
None @ Markham location... I was surprised they offered me a "raincheck" to get it at that price within 30 days.

How's CeraVe compared to the 1L bottle of Cetaphil moisturizer for $16.99 ??
Isn't that a better deal? (since it's normally $22 for 453g @ walmart)?
What's the best credit card for...
Behold, true glory. #PCMasterRace!
Nov 19, 2016
442 posts
228 upvotes
Caerus wrote: I take VItamin D, but for different reasons. I get affected by SAD quite badly during the winter months. Not enough sun in the day. Leave for work, it's still dark, come home, suns already set...

Anyway, if you're taking Vitamin D, know that it's fat soluble. The best types are the capsules where it's suspended in oil, or the Vitamin D drops. If you are taking pressed pills, then make sure you're taking it with a meal containing fats, or at the same time as something like Omega 3s if you take those, to help with absorption.
a

If your affected by SAD try out a happy light or energy light.

https://www.costco.ca/verilux-happyligh ... 67760.html
Sep 1, 2011
25 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Got this for my wife who has switched over from Aveeno. She gets psoriasis and was recommended to switch to this by a dermatologist. She says it helps so I believe it.
Had plenty left at Etobicoke when I was there around 7pm. I called first cause people were saying it's sold out, they said something like 300 units available.
Oct 21, 2012
101 posts
104 upvotes
Vancouver
Lots at Willingdon costco in gvrd as of Thursday Jan 9
Images
  • F1C887C5-E4C3-4C68-8BDA-35B64604FEC1.jpeg
Deal Fanatic
Apr 9, 2006
9278 posts
12195 upvotes
GT-EH
nebiopassat wrote: it has paraben, I will pass.
Cetaphil 1L Moisturizing Cream (Paraben Free) for Face & Body (All Skin types; 48 Hour Hydration) is $16.99 at Costco
They also have the Cetaphil 568g tub Face & Body (Dry & Very Dry Skin) for $14.49

After reading up on parabens, I think I'll stay clear of this cerave as well.
They seem to be a form of plastic synthetic ingredient that can be absorbed through the skin staying in your body forever.
Whether it increases the risk of cancer is questionable, but it also disrupts hormone function.
What's the best credit card for...
Behold, true glory. #PCMasterRace!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
5546 posts
1933 upvotes
GTEH!
GiOBoY wrote: Cetaphil 1L Moisturizing Cream (Paraben Free) for Face & Body (All Skin types; 48 Hour Hydration) is $16.99 at Costco
They also have the Cetaphil 568g tub Face & Body (Dry & Very Dry Skin) for $14.49

After reading up on parabens, I think I'll stay clear of this cerave as well.
They seem to be a form of plastic synthetic ingredient that can be absorbed through the skin staying in your body forever.
Whether it increases the risk of cancer is questionable, but it also disrupts hormone function.
Thanks.
Never noticed these Cetaphil products. Will check them out next time @Costco.
I use the Cetaphil face wash and it works well.
😎
Mar 9, 2013
109 posts
43 upvotes
BC
aveeno daily moisturizing lotion is also paraben free, it may have other toxins, but I thought I have had 20+ years of using paraben-laced products, I should balance my toxin portfolio.
May 18, 2017
431 posts
209 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
anyone know the item number for this? I want to call the costco before i go.
Jul 28, 2005
629 posts
55 upvotes
Mississauga
junglemage666 wrote: Some dude bought 50 of these.... 50! What's he needing 50 of these for? Only thing that comes to mind "it puts the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again"
This probably eluded many - good one!
[removed]