[Costco] CeraVe Moisturizing Cream: 539g tub + 57g tube - $14.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2020 1:49 am
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2006
1332 posts
717 upvotes
Toronto
reyoasian wrote: Anyone find this at Elgin/Leslie location?
I didn't find any this past weekend.
Thanks
I went this morning....no stock
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2012
3944 posts
3382 upvotes
Richmond Hill
reyoasian wrote: Anyone find this at Elgin/Leslie location?
I didn't find any this past weekend.
Thanks
I'm there now, no sight of it, not even an empty section.
Deal Addict
May 13, 2005
1594 posts
493 upvotes
Toronto
ludhi wrote: so this cream clogs pores or not? I am also reading up on "paraben" being bad for your skin..
YMMV, everyone reacts differently. Best to patch test.

I personally use it, as it prevents me from getting dry skin in the outdoor winds.
Dec 12, 2004
455 posts
189 upvotes
Costco Etobicoke has about 30 left see attached photo. I also called NW VAUGHAN north of the airport and they also apparently have them in stock. You can call any store and press 1 for the admin office and ask them to check the inventory of the item number #412358
Images
  • 8D0A8340-96D7-44DC-BC98-B217903D7CCB.jpeg
Deal Addict
May 19, 2015
1202 posts
651 upvotes
turbov6 wrote: Costco Etobicoke has about 30 left see attached photo. I also called NW VAUGHAN north of the airport and they also apparently have them in stock. You can call any store and press 1 for the admin office and ask them to check the inventory of the item number #412358
whattt damn I missed it >< was over there over the weekend and didnt see it. oh well I got a rain check slip thing
Zoomer Mobile Customer - $36/month for 4 GB + free phone
Dec 12, 2004
455 posts
189 upvotes
SignedA wrote: whattt damn I missed it >< was over there over the weekend and didnt see it. oh well I got a rain check slip thing
I couldn’t get a parking spot there on the weekend so I went to the two Mississauga locations instead and neither had any. They are going fast. These were on the end of the isle near on the right hand side if you are facing all the checkouts by where the vitamins and everything are. Good to know you can get a rain cheque.
Nov 5, 2018
281 posts
217 upvotes
jellytime wrote: Thanks for your update. I think i'm going to try the Vit. D as well. Especially during these winter months. I might as well give it a shot. I appreciate your update!
Hey man,

How's the vit D working for you?
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
3078 posts
1953 upvotes
Langley
Ferinthu1 wrote: Hey man,

How's the vit D working for you?
Hey!

It's really hard to say, i've been taking 2,000 IU's for the past two weeks and i'm not sure how much of a difference it has played in my skin. The reason being is that I just started a high dose steroid cream called Clobetasol. My skin has improved over the two weeks, but I'm attributing that to the Clobetasol ... I"m going to continue to take the vit. d, but it's just hard to tell if it's helping because I started the medication cream at the same time.

How's your skin doing?
Oct 27, 2017
680 posts
549 upvotes
But surprised Costco still hasn't managed to restock this yet. Those rainchecks may expire before stock comes in.
Nov 5, 2018
281 posts
217 upvotes
jellytime wrote: Hey!

It's really hard to say, i've been taking 2,000 IU's for the past two weeks and i'm not sure how much of a difference it has played in my skin. The reason being is that I just started a high dose steroid cream called Clobetasol. My skin has improved over the two weeks, but I'm attributing that to the Clobetasol ... I"m going to continue to take the vit. d, but it's just hard to tell if it's helping because I started the medication cream at the same time.

How's your skin doing?
Not terrible... Can't say I'm 100%.. but the combination of glysomed and vit d really feels like it really helps. My skin hasn't cracked yet this year and usually does once or twice. Do you feel that your steroid cream is getting your skin back to normal??
May 1, 2017
19 posts
4 upvotes
Realize the feed is now like 10 months old, but has anyone recently seen in their local Costco the CeraVe Moisturizing Cream: 539g tub + 57g tube?

Since that massive sale back in Jan 2020, I can't say i have ever seen it restocked at any of the Costco locations in Toronto I have been to. Feel free to holler any locations you have spotted this!
Nov 19, 2016
441 posts
228 upvotes
Grazzhopper wrote: Realize the feed is now like 10 months old, but has anyone recently seen in their local Costco the CeraVe Moisturizing Cream: 539g tub + 57g tube?

Since that massive sale back in Jan 2020, I can't say i have ever seen it restocked at any of the Costco locations in Toronto I have been to. Feel free to holler any locations you have spotted this!
I'm still subscribed lol.

Saw it at Heartland Costco in Mississauga 2 weeks back in the pharmacy section.
May 1, 2017
19 posts
4 upvotes
MisterTeee wrote: I'm still subscribed lol.

Saw it at Heartland Costco in Mississauga 2 weeks back in the pharmacy section.
LOL...me too! Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes

Thanks for letting me know @MisterTeee BTW...is that behind the counter of the pharmacy or just in the general pharmacy section?
Nov 19, 2016
441 posts
228 upvotes
Grazzhopper wrote: LOL...me too! Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes

Thanks for letting me know @MisterTeee BTW...is that behind the counter of the pharmacy or just in the general pharmacy section?
General. Next to the condoms and pregnancy tests lol