[Costco] CeraVe Moisturizing Cream: 539g tub + 57g tube - $14.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 24th, 2021 8:54 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2008
4845 posts
1560 upvotes
is this Cerave stuff more like:
very "wet" and absorbs quickly into the skin, and almost feels a little "sticky" after application (like Aveeno)
or
more oily, doesn't absorb into the skin as easily, but traps existing moisture in, and feels more "smooth" after application ?
Jun 19, 2009
72 posts
123 upvotes
SomeOtherDude wrote: is this Cerave stuff more like:
very "wet" and absorbs quickly into the skin, and almost feels a little "sticky" after application (like Aveeno)
or
more oily, doesn't absorb into the skin as easily, but traps existing moisture in, and feels more "smooth" after application ?
I would say it's a wet cream that absorbs into your skin quickly. Once dry it's not exactly sticky like aveeno. It's smooth, but does not leave your skin slippery. But you can notice that you have it on.
Nov 19, 2016
462 posts
248 upvotes
SomeOtherDude wrote: is this Cerave stuff more like:
or
I find it light, a bit thin and absorbs super quick. No oily feel. I find I also use a bit more than a normal cream as it doesn't spread well, likely due to the lack of fillers.
Nov 19, 2016
462 posts
248 upvotes
yesstyle wrote: Whats ur skin type? Oily?
I'm in the middle.. dry and a bit oily at time. Try it out and see how your skin reacts .. only way to truly tell
Jan 22, 2013
197 posts
74 upvotes
Vancouver
I was just at the Vancouver location this week and they do not carry this cream anymore. I was bummed Slightly Frowning Face
Aug 5, 2017
25 posts
19 upvotes
Side note, but wondering if anyone has found a lid with a pump that works for this container size? Thanks in advance!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
6040 posts
5876 upvotes
Downtown Canada
livetilapia wrote: Can you use this on your face? TIA
I wouldn't do it unless you want to have a shiny face lol. Get a cream that is less oily. Just my 2 cents
Deal Addict
May 19, 2015
1264 posts
719 upvotes
JiaLi123 wrote: Side note, but wondering if anyone has found a lid with a pump that works for this container size? Thanks in advance!
SDM has the container w the pump. 21.99 when on sale, and buy during x20 points make it decent for getting the pump to reuse with Costco bundle.
Zoomer Mobile Customer - $36/month for 4 GB + free phone
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2007
2522 posts
1546 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
I do not know about the Costco stuff (functionality) but a dermatologist recommended this brand for my hyper-pigmentation on my cheeks. I was told to use the PM and AM which I bought from Amazon USA. The AM is very thick and comes with an SPF factor built in. Hope this helps.
Come visit Niagara On The Lake
Voted Prettiest, Friendliest & Most Haunted town in Canada
Support local small business
Sep 14, 2007
895 posts
306 upvotes
I keep hearing about this cream. Please educate me on why this magical cream is better than any other body lotion at shoppers?
Apr 8, 2019
30 posts
6 upvotes
not sure but the reviews says it has paraben in it, reason I am asking is first time I got psoriasis on my legs so wanted your reviews
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2004
2246 posts
1760 upvotes
Mississauga
Anyone seen these at the Mississauga Costcos lately? I know last time there was a sale I ended up having to pick it up out east (Thorncliffe I think?).
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2005
1524 posts
751 upvotes
MB
This stuff also comes in a lotion. You can usually get a good deal at SDM when they have the 20x points and it is on sale.
Cerave website Your text to link here...
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2005
1524 posts
751 upvotes
MB
DealUSer1979 wrote: not sure but the reviews says it has paraben in it, reason I am asking is first time I got psoriasis on my legs so wanted your reviews
Ingredients of the cream

Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2003
1032 posts
341 upvotes
In4mer514 wrote: I found galaxal base a better cream than ceraVe but this is a good deal thanks for sharing

I also have psoriasis so I know about dry skin
Please share, what cream did you find?
Last edited by 325i on Jan 6th, 2020 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everyone has cool signatures with the stuffs they own listed... I'm in!!!
Koodo $40 6GB plan + Public Mobile $15 for 100 mins and 250MB Data X2 for the parents
Some Apple stuffs
Some Android stuffs
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4849 posts
2151 upvotes
Markham
325i wrote: Please share, what cream did you find?
The cream they stated is called "Galaxal Base"
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
5846 posts
2213 upvotes
GTEH!
toguy wrote: Costco has CeraVe Moisturizing Cream on sale for the next couple of weeks. Their standard pricing at $18.99 is already better than other retailers because you get a larger tub (539g vs 453g) plus the 57g tube. The sale price for the next couple of weeks is $14.99 (extra $4 off), which makes the deal even better. I have found this stuff to be very effective at combatting winter itch/dry skin.

Thanks OP.
Will try this and see if it's better than other creams.
😎

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)