• Jan 19th, 2010 4:54 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2004
2226 posts
779 upvotes
GTA

[Costco] Costco: Citizen Eco-Drive Women's Crystal Watch $119.99

I just came back from Costco where where they are having a sale ($50 off) on Citizen Eco-Drive watches. There is one men's and one women's on sale. The women's watch is regular $169.99 and is black faced with stainless steel band embedded with swarovski crystals. It looks like the watch in the picture, but is just the watch (without the necklace). The men's watch is a black faced chronograph with some red accents. It normally sells for $189.99 so is now $139.99.

[IMG]http://images.nearbynow.com/productimag ... 60x360.jpg[/IMG]
63 replies
Jan 27, 2008
838 posts
207 upvotes
Toronto
hm.. could be a good gift for my mom.. will check it out @ costco!

thanks op
Dec 2, 2009
430 posts
62 upvotes
BC
this is a great price for an awesome watch!
I don't have this exact watch but I have been using their Eco Drive technology for a year now and my goodness is it worth it.
also my watch has the perpetual calendar (as per most watches) so you don't have to change the date until year 2100

The mens watch has the perpetual calendar as well!

good buy. That would make a great secondary watch.. too bad I have a secondary watch all ready!
Apr 24, 2009
43 posts
1 upvote
mx703 wrote: The mens watch has the perpetual calendar as well!
Just so you know, the men's watch from the 50$ off coupon does not have the perpetual calendar. Not that it's not a nice watch for the price, only you have to take a few seconds a few times a year to readjust the date. Most of the new Eco-Drive chronograph watches have the perpetual calendar but this one does not.

I bought the watch about 3 weeks ago and went back for the 50$ price adjustment earlier today. I could not find better as far as quality\price ratio goes for this type of watch unless I bought from chronoshark or such other online retailers who won't ship to Canada. If someone knows of a better place to buy watches that will ship to Canada I'd like to know for my next purchase :)
Dec 2, 2009
430 posts
62 upvotes
BC
Cheetar wrote: Just so you know, the men's watch from the 50$ off coupon does not have the perpetual calendar. Not that it's not a nice watch for the price, only you have to take a few seconds a few times a year to readjust the date. Most of the new Eco-Drive chronograph watches have the perpetual calendar but this one does not.

I bought the watch about 3 weeks ago and went back for the 50$ price adjustment earlier today. I could not find better as far as quality\price ratio goes for this type of watch unless I bought from chronoshark or such other online retailers who won't ship to Canada. If someone knows of a better place to buy watches that will ship to Canada I'd like to know for my next purchase :)
Oh IC. Thanks for the correction!
I bought this watch Citizen BT0000-07E from the watch co. After my coupon I found by just googling watch co coupons i got $15 off so my total came to $222USD and I got the free swiss army knife

You live close to Maine/Vermont, why don't you ship it to a parcel receiving place and just cross the border to pick it up?

btw. watch co also ships to Canada. Just in case you didn't want to ship to the states.
and you get ~5% cashback with the cashback websites!

so it's a pretty good deal imo.
Dec 15, 2006
281 posts
6 upvotes
Mississauga,ON
it is time to visit costco again. I bought the it as the gift for my inlaw two weeks ago.
I love costco's price adjustment.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2645 posts
1246 upvotes
GTA
Does costco do wrist band adjustment? Remove 1 or 2 links to fit wrist size.??
‎3 Apples that changed the world: the one that Eve ate, the one that fell on Newton's head and the one that Steve Jobs built.
R.I.P Steve jobs...!!
Dec 19, 2007
171 posts
19 upvotes
far away
densil_lopez wrote: Does costco do wrist band adjustment? Remove 1 or 2 links to fit wrist size.??
No
I bought watcher at Costco, they didn't adjust it.
Jul 31, 2008
373 posts
121 upvotes
Vancouver
Cheetar wrote: If someone knows of a better place to buy watches that will ship to Canada I'd like to know for my next purchase :)
http://www.thewatchery.com/
http://www.ashford.com/ashford/index.jsp

Just ordered a watch from both of these places but I shipped it to the border (no tax + free shipping). They do ship to Canada though..

Great prices when they go on sale..
Mar 19, 2006
140 posts
1 upvote
Montreal
shoppingx wrote: the model no is AT0900-54E
Are u sure that's the right model number? i can't find it on the Citizen website..and google redirects mostly to ebay pages
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2645 posts
1246 upvotes
GTA
azndrag0n wrote: are u sure that's the right model number? I can't find it on the citizen website..and google redirects mostly to ebay pages
i bought this one and it says the same model number...quoted in above post
‎3 Apples that changed the world: the one that Eve ate, the one that fell on Newton's head and the one that Steve Jobs built.
R.I.P Steve jobs...!!
Aug 26, 2008
465 posts
108 upvotes
Azndrag0n wrote: Are u sure that's the right model number? i can't find it on the Citizen website..and google redirects mostly to ebay pages
Costco usually has aweird and unique item # which you may only find in Costco
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2006
3143 posts
976 upvotes
Vancouver
Do these watches have batteries? Any how long do these batteries last?
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2006
4496 posts
974 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
yvrwindsor wrote: Do these watches have batteries? Any how long do these batteries last?
Yes, it does. The watch is solar powered, which charges the battery. Don't know how long it lasts, but my mom has had hers for about 5 years (give or take).
Apr 24, 2009
43 posts
1 upvote
Azndrag0n wrote: Are u sure that's the right model number? i can't find it on the Citizen website..and google redirects mostly to ebay pages
Yes it's the right model number. Costco carries a few Citizen Eco-Drive watches and I could find most of them at other online retailers googling for the model number but with AT0900-54E I could only find a couple ebay links. It's probably a model exclusive to Costco or something like that.
Apr 24, 2009
43 posts
1 upvote
yvrwindsor wrote: Do these watches have batteries? Any how long do these batteries last?
According to Wikipedia, Citizen claims says that after 20 years the battery can retain 80% of it's charge but I read some other place that it has to be replaced every 15 year or so.