Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco: Citizen Eco-Drive Women's Crystal Watch $119.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 19th, 2010 4:54 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2006
1733 posts
326 upvotes
Cheetar wrote: According to Wikipedia, Citizen claims says that after 20 years the battery can retain 80% of it's charge but I read some other place that it has to be replaced every 15 year or so.
you would probably have already replaced the watch by then... lolz
Jun 21, 2007
29 posts
Calgary
Cheetar wrote: Yes it's the right model number. Costco carries a few Citizen Eco-Drive watches and I could find most of them at other online retailers googling for the model number but with AT0900-54E I could only find a couple ebay links. It's probably a model exclusive to Costco or something like that.

Closest I could find on the citizen website is this http://www.citizenwatch.com/COC/English ... AT0840-54E
Also, using the model number AT0900-54E provided above, I could find ebay/kijiji links stating that the watch retails for $400.
Is the watch on the citizen website close to the Costco one?
Aug 25, 2006
433 posts
101 upvotes
Pickering
Had the men's model in hand today at Costco. Amazing looking watch and it simply oozes of quality and value well beyond the discounted price. I found it almost impossible to resist and was actually going to buy it, despite the fact I know my wife has already bought me the eco-drive titanium version for Xmas... also very nice. Walked away with the ticket they give you for the watch (which you use to pay at the cash) and I changed my mind at the last minute. I decided that I really can't use 2 of these excellent watches any time soon. It was VERY close to a sale though. I'll bet most people who see this superb watch in person, pick it up and hold it, will buy it at this price. The band is particularly attractive and well designed.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2679 posts
1316 upvotes
GTA
Does anyone find similar ladies watch in white dial?? I saw it at cardboard display in Woodbridge store but when i went
to pay for it, cashier say it is soldout.
‎3 Apples that changed the world: the one that Eve ate, the one that fell on Newton's head and the one that Steve Jobs built.
R.I.P Steve jobs...!!
Aug 9, 2006
106 posts
Does the second hand move or does it move only in stop watch mode?
Feb 4, 2007
191 posts
11 upvotes
the second hand is the one close to the 30 mark, and it moves
Sep 21, 2007
16 posts
canada
i have one which i bought 10 years ago. still working very well
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2005
5771 posts
33899 upvotes
Montreal
what's the model # of the women's watch?
Apr 13, 2003
125 posts
92 upvotes
krazykanuck wrote: what's the model # of the women's watch?
The women's watch is model EW9530-54E
Jun 21, 2007
29 posts
Calgary
Ran out to Costco and picked this up right after my post. Watch feels solid.. Happy with the purchase.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2004
2237 posts
799 upvotes
GTA
Does anyone know how to adjust the band for the women's watch? I don't have a screw driver that small to fit into the screw holes. The smallest screwdriver I have is 1.4mm and it is still too big. Before I try to find a smaller one, has anyone managed to adjust the band?

Thanks.
Dec 4, 2004
730 posts
729 upvotes
GTA
It's not a screw. What you see is a split pin. You need to push the pin out in the direction of the arrow on the back of the bracelet with a fair amount of force. Jewellers have a tool that does this. You can use anything that is small enough to fit into the hole.
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2006
3692 posts
1604 upvotes
For the men's strap, I used the thumbtack/pushpin method - held a thumbtack above the pin in the same direction as the arrow that's on the underside of the strap and then tapped it repeatedly with the butt/handle of a screwdriver. Easier to do if you have it on a non-slip surface and even easier if you have a 2nd person to hold the watch on it's side for you. Then just put the pins back in once you've taken out enough links (be sure that you put the pins back in the same way they came out - as you can see one side of the pin is 'split' and resembles a slot-head screw when it's inserted back into the link).

You might need something a bit bigger with a large flat surface to get that last part of the pin back in to the pinhole (like a larger square head screwdriver or a flat-head to press down on it).

_dc_ wrote: It's not a screw. What you see is a split pin. You need to push the pin out in the direction of the arrow on the back of the bracelet with a fair amount of force. Jewellers have a tool that does this. You can use anything that is small enough to fit into the hole.
Feb 5, 2008
223 posts
35 upvotes
dmxlite wrote: Yes, it does. The watch is solar powered, which charges the battery. Don't know how long it lasts, but my mom has had hers for about 5 years (give or take).
I have one since 2001, the battery is still good :cheesygri
Deal Guru
Jul 15, 2008
10026 posts
3166 upvotes
Toronto
CSR wrote: Out the door price in Ontario is $164.69?
Yes, they'll tax it then take off 50$
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
1128 posts
145 upvotes
Thanks. Picked one up today at Costco Merivale. They still had a couple mens but ran out of womens.
Jul 23, 2007
582 posts
9 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
Woodbine & 7 also ran out of women's, still have 2 men's left at 3pm.
Dec 25, 2006
611 posts
49 upvotes
Picked up a female one today... it will look pretty nice on my wife's wrist!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)