Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Classic Adirondack Chair - $169.99 (3 colours in stock)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 18th, 2021 10:32 pm
Jul 19, 2007
125 posts
80 upvotes
Vancouver
While not at a discount, this certainly qualifies as a HOT DEAL imo. I bought one of these last year before they were SOLD OUT everywhere. Have been on the lookout for a second one ever since. I have had the Costco.CA listing on my computer for months now, just waiting for the moment they came back in stock this year. And when they did, I bought another one of these in a warehouse on the first day. Love the chairs.

Only catch I find is that the grey one runs very hot under the sun. Touching it feels like touching a stovetop. Anyone found good solutions for chair covers for these? Just a big towel perhaps?
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15481 posts
10139 upvotes
Southern Ontario
youngstreet wrote: While not at a discount, this certainly qualifies as a HOT DEAL imo. I bought one of these last year before they were SOLD OUT everywhere. Have been on the lookout for a second one ever since. I have had the Costco.CA listing on my computer for months now, just waiting for the moment they came back in stock this year. And when they did, I bought another one of these in a warehouse on the first day. Love the chairs.

Only catch I find is that the grey one runs very hot under the sun. Touching it feels like touching a stovetop. Anyone found good solutions for chair covers for these? Just a big towel perhaps?
We don’t find the red ones ever scorching after long sun exposure, a beach towel would work but often it’s nothing on them and still very comfortable. Could be the lake breeze cools them too, not sure.

Oct 14, 2003
83 posts
154 upvotes
Toronto ON
Thanks OP! I grabbed two Red ones from the Windsor warehouse this am. They had about 25 of the Red and 25 of the Grey in stock around noon today $149.99.

I’ve been waiting for these for some time.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
3542 posts
2695 upvotes
The only thing that kills me with this deal is the extra $20 for shipping vs in store. Not sure if they restocked, but my local Costco didn't have 4 in both colours when I was looking. Spending and extra $80 for shipping 4 just seems too much now.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2015
1071 posts
1013 upvotes
Mooooonnn
I have seen this lying on the floor in my Costco all spring and summer long… not really a deal indeed… should be on clearance soon
1. Buy cheap, buy twice
2. Don’t buy because it’s cheap. Buy it when needed or it brings convenience/happiness/better quality in life
3. Buy now think (regret/return) later
4. If the gut says don’t tell your lady, don’t!
Deal Addict
May 2, 2006
1330 posts
252 upvotes
This afternoon at the Costco Ancaster they had about 20 red ones and 2 or 3 grey ones.
Oct 14, 2003
83 posts
154 upvotes
Toronto ON
anshiren wrote: I have seen this lying on the floor in my Costco all spring and summer long… not really a deal indeed… should be on clearance soon
Regularly sold out almost instantly in our warehouse.
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2007
1064 posts
759 upvotes
van
Not sure why everyones complaining about real pine chairs.

I've had a pair of pine adirondack chairs sitting outside for 10 years now. Stain has faded a good bit, but they're just as sturdy as they were when I got them.
No rot at all. Prefer that to the plastic look, but the plastic ones will retain their colour for a long time i suppose.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2015
1071 posts
1013 upvotes
Mooooonnn
kosmo33 wrote: Regularly sold out almost instantly in our warehouse.
Wow really. Didn’t know this is a hot Covid item
1. Buy cheap, buy twice
2. Don’t buy because it’s cheap. Buy it when needed or it brings convenience/happiness/better quality in life
3. Buy now think (regret/return) later
4. If the gut says don’t tell your lady, don’t!
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2015
2616 posts
2560 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I saw a similar one in store for about $100
Oct 31, 2010
859 posts
785 upvotes
Edmonton
Got 2 in red last summer. Have used them year round with no issues. They're very well built but can be difficult to put together if you don't have the right tools. I've had other furniture moving around in the wind but these have never budged on a composite deck.
Deal Guru
Jan 25, 2007
12128 posts
7306 upvotes
Paris
Picked up one last summer. Old colleague got one for herself for 30th birthday and I asked her, 12 years later, how it was and she said aside from scratches, like new.

Bought 3 more of these today.