Hot Deals

[Costco] Clearance - Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Rechargeable Toothbrush, 2-pack $199.97

[OP]
Mar 25, 2010
914 posts
140 upvotes
GTA

[Costco] Clearance - Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Rechargeable Toothbrush, 2-pack $199.97

Was 299.99 and it's 199.97 now. Not all store has it but I checked Downsview and Vaughn still has it. I was at Downsview location this evening and they have like 50ish left. Vaughan location has 60ish left. Don't worry about the tag as it was still showing 299.99 but when you scan it at check out you will see it's 199.97. It's sold out online unfortunately.

It's a expensive toothbrush and it's good for people who is aiming for it. It's a big pink box.

SKU: 1360442
Model: 9354/75
Includes:

2 Sonicare Handles - One White / One Pink
2 Charging Glasses
2 USB Travel Charging Cases
2 Premium Plaque Control Brush Heads
2 DiamondClean Brush Heads
Images
  • imageService.jpg
Last edited by codier on Feb 7th, 2021 9:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
49 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2013
1972 posts
1312 upvotes
Ottawa
What's the difference between this one and their other set?
I was told they're taking them away, anyone else heard that?
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2007
1414 posts
620 upvotes
now if only the replacement brush heads would go on sale...
Apr 5, 2009
460 posts
972 upvotes
Vancouver
I have the Diamondclean and it's significantly better than the other Costco one (the one that used to come in the Costco two-pack, which my husband has). I've had my Diamondclean for eight years now and it still works, I just need to charge it more often. My parents used to buy the Costco one but they've already had to replace it at least twice already. I ended up buying the Diamondclean for my mom too and she loves it.

I sometimes have to use my husband's regular Costco Sonicare because I forget to charge mine, and I hate it. It vibrates less smoothly and is less gentle on my sensitive gums.

That being said, this is not the most updated Diamondclean model. The most updated one has bluetooth and connects to an app which tells you if you've been brushing properly.
Sep 30, 2008
744 posts
192 upvotes
Edmonton
For a Diamondclean this is a good deal, it’s not if you can’t afford $100 for a toothbrush like my uncle. I got him one from Amazon for $40, it has a $5 off coupon now to make it $35. https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B08CVJ ... UTF8&psc=1 He says it works great. My mom saw his and she bought one in pink - also says it’s great. I don’t know much about them in terms of longevity since they just got them but so far they're perfect. I liked that this model pauses every 30s to tell you when to move to the next part of your mouth like the Phillips. The brushes also fade so you know when they need to be changed. Just providing another option.
Oct 11, 2015
621 posts
210 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
I also see Oral B io7 on sale (pictures) for $199 which would be better buy?
Images
  • 20210123_132718.jpg
  • 20210123_132732.jpg
Oct 14, 2017
92 posts
140 upvotes
Vancouver
Endlesscc wrote: I also see Oral B io7 on sale (pictures) for $199 which would be better buy?
9 out of 10 dentists recommend Colgate, but mine the recommends the Sonicare toothbrush. I would concur with my dentist's recommendation.
Jun 19, 2015
481 posts
194 upvotes
North York, ON
Endlesscc wrote: I also see Oral B io7 on sale (pictures) for $199 which would be better buy?
iO7 retails for 280 each and Costco is a pair. I was tempting of getting it but ending up with the Diamond clean. iO7 diamond heads are $50 for 2 refill heads.
Jan 15, 2017
189 posts
153 upvotes
Clement wrote: now if only the replacement brush heads would go on sale...
third party heads from amazon work fine and are super cheap
Jun 6, 2013
493 posts
511 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I have the old version of this and frankly I’d just buy the 2x of the 4100 model off Amazon instead. Guarantee you’ll never use any of the other modes.

And with how all the water and crap drips to the bottom of the brush, I would not want to put this inside of a cup you’ll use to rinse your mouth.
May 17, 2017
423 posts
1069 upvotes
JuniorMint wrote: I have the old version of this and frankly I’d just buy the 2x of the 4100 model off Amazon instead. Guarantee you’ll never use any of the other modes.

And with how all the water and crap drips to the bottom of the brush, I would not want to put this inside of a cup you’ll use to rinse your mouth.
I second this...I bought one of the "upgraded" Oral B ones, and use only the regular brush setting. Save your money.
Jul 23, 2011
454 posts
258 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
I've gone through 2 diamond clean toothbrushes in 3 years. 1 was a warranty replacement. It doesn't last. I honestly really take care of my things.
Kids all have cheaper models and throw them around and use them a tasers on each other and are super rough with them and theirs are like brand new.
I switched to a cheaper model, honestly don't really notice that much of a difference.
Jan 15, 2017
189 posts
153 upvotes
scottmg wrote: this is debatable
I don't think its debatable. Not only do I use the replacement heads from amazon and they function just fine, last just fine, and have a fine texture, but I am also a dentist lol. Just bought a new brush through the Philips professional demo program, and it is a Diamond clean as well, and I just kept using my same head (from Amazon) I was using before my old brush broke as it was quite new and works perfectly on the diamond clean just as it had on my previous older model
Last edited by tomadams on Feb 8th, 2021 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 15, 2017
189 posts
153 upvotes
Kaida9 wrote: I've gone through 2 diamond clean toothbrushes in 3 years. 1 was a warranty replacement. It doesn't last. I honestly really take care of my things.
Kids all have cheaper models and throw them around and use them a tasers on each other and are super rough with them and theirs are like brand new.
I switched to a cheaper model, honestly don't really notice that much of a difference.
I don't think there is much of a difference in the actual performance. The difference is mostly the useless features like all the extra "cleaning modes" and the bluetooth functionality. The only useful difference would be the charger being a glass and the ability for this brush to be charged in the travel case as well.
May 17, 2017
423 posts
1069 upvotes
tomadams wrote: I don't think its debatable. Not only do I use the replacement heads from amazon and they function just fine, last just fine, and have a fine texture, but I am also a dentist lol. Just bought a new brush through the Philips professional demo program, and it is a Diamond clean as well, and I just kept using my same head (from Amazon) I was using before my old brush broke as it was quite new and works perfectly on the diamond clean just as it had on my previous older model
you saying it is not debatable and me saying it is debatable is a perfect example of something being debatable.
Jan 15, 2017
189 posts
153 upvotes
scottmg wrote: you saying it is not debatable and me saying it is debatable is a perfect example of something being debatable.
lol I suppose that is true. Have you used the amazon heads before?
May 17, 2017
423 posts
1069 upvotes
tomadams wrote: lol I suppose that is true. Have you used the amazon heads before?
of course, hence why I said that it is debatable...I didn't find them to be good quality nor did they work the same as the branded ones