Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Clevermade S100 Parcel Lockbox

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2019 8:41 am
Nov 17, 2002
354 posts
243 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Can you highlight the floormat in those pictures. It’s hard to pick out what you mean...
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2006
3198 posts
1023 upvotes
Vancouver
repatch wrote: Got em, but honestly, what does that accomplish?

The people stealing these package know the police aren't going to get involved. So unless you recognize the person stealing your stuff, you're on your own.
retrothing wrote: We live just outside the city. People who come into farm yards and steal things off porches get to star in security cam videos that are shared on local crime watch Facebook groups. And, yeah, often the idiots are local and get identified.
Friend of mine had his parcel stolen minutes after Amazon dropped it off. He sent the pic to their neighborhood Facebook. Within hours, somebody took a picture of the fellow in the bus. Another identified him as his neighbor. Police went to the thief's residence the next day.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
35606 posts
18999 upvotes
retrothing wrote: You add it as a second line in the address. That way, when the Amazon driver leaves it sitting on top of your lockbox the thief also gets the code to your parcel safe.
ROFLCOPTER!!! :lol:

Man along with all the other posts seems like this is a good idea in theory, but fails miserably in practice given parcel carriers not giving a damn about them.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
35606 posts
18999 upvotes
zdpz wrote: I get 4-6 packages a day, so what will the 2nd, 3rd, 4th drivers do when the first driver ends up locking the box and filling it. This box is tiny...
Apparently they will just stack those on top of the first, second, third, etc., all on top of the lockbox :lol:
Oct 21, 2005
837 posts
812 upvotes
RSole wrote: Yes, Flex Delivery is Canada Post ONLY! Only items shipped with Canada Post can be delivered to Flex Delivery addresses. My statement IS true, and yes, it does limit the service to items shipped by CP, which makes perfect sense. CP competes with other delivery companies for your business and money, so why would they allow FedEx, UPS to dump your packages in their facilities with no financial gain? Similarly, you cannot have items shipped by Canada Post to A UPS or FedEx pickup location.
Amazon will deliver to Canada Post locations even if it's not shipped by Canada Post. I had a christmas gift delivered to one literally this week. Every time you order they give a list of like 20 stores/locations that will hold the package for you, for free. They always have my local Canada Post as one of the options.