• Last Updated:
  • Jul 29th, 2021 11:35 am
[OP]
Apr 14, 2011
17 posts
89 upvotes
Edmonton

[Costco] Coleman Folding Camp Wagon - $64.99

The wagon always gets sold out in store. And I still miss my old version of Costco Wagon which got stolen two years ago.
Just saw this cart in Canadian Tire for the price of $160!!
Can't go wrong.
Images
  • Screenshot_20210614_022421.jpg
Last edited by Callmebrain on Jun 14th, 2021 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
152 replies
Oct 2, 2019
465 posts
325 upvotes
Wait for Costco sale. This is full price. Op are you new to Canadian tire prices?
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
3989 posts
1410 upvotes
Kingston, ON
There seem to be mixed reviews about the wheels falling off. We need one of this for our camping trips, and it would be great if these could also handle going to the beach through tough to walk on sand. Is this the right choice or should I be looking elsewhere?
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
1843 posts
356 upvotes
Toronto
Slawek wrote: There seem to be mixed reviews about the wheels falling off. We need one of this for our camping trips, and it would be great if these could also handle going to the beach through tough to walk on sand. Is this the right choice or should I be looking elsewhere?
I saw a few reviews mentioning this.. holding back so far.
Aug 13, 2020
358 posts
1213 upvotes
Most of the reviews complain about the back wheels falling off/disintegrating. Anyone have any experience with that?
Oct 18, 2007
514 posts
481 upvotes
Toronto
i have this and I wouldn't recommend it, the metal rods that attach the body to the wheels have broken off. even after some light use.
Jun 12, 2021
5 posts
9 upvotes
Land of Polar bear R…
fuzionx23 wrote: i have this and I wouldn't recommend it, the metal rods that attach the body to the wheels have broken off. even after some light use.
YMMV? I used this throughout winter 2020, as long as you wipe off the salt and maintain it, it's amazing...Haven't had anything break off, and the wheels are great
Sep 14, 2012
898 posts
1121 upvotes
Toronto
InterestingFella wrote: YMMV? I used this throughout winter 2020, as long as you wipe off the salt and maintain it, it's amazing...Haven't had anything break off, and the wheels are great
That's not really a long enough time to determin quality of those wheels.
Oct 27, 2009
654 posts
441 upvotes
Hamilton
On the website Dimensions say 32 by 10 by 14 in. That can't be right, can it?
Jun 12, 2021
5 posts
9 upvotes
Land of Polar bear R…
ichibansan wrote: That's not really a long enough time to determin quality of those wheels.
Well I've used it since the last thread was posted....and I've used it throughout 2020 winter....I've dragged it through some crazy stuff lol, I'm sure I've done more to it than the majority of the population last year, when most were staying at home due to lockdown. I've used this nearly every time for grocery runs (don't want to use public shopping carts), even used it through the snow since the wheels are so much taller than the others on the market.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2019
1194 posts
2422 upvotes
Canada
stimy wrote: On the website Dimensions say 32 by 10 by 14 in. That can't be right, can it?
I've posted pictures from the last thread last year showing it's dimensions of the actual product (in hand)
Live a little
Oct 18, 2007
514 posts
481 upvotes
Toronto
InterestingFella wrote: YMMV? I used this throughout winter 2020, as long as you wipe off the salt and maintain it, it's amazing...Haven't had anything break off, and the wheels are great
first week i got it the screw fell off while wheeling canadiantire folding chairs. very light stuff, 2nd one was a few months later. I dont lug around heavy duty stuff in this, its mostly for bringing grocery from garage to the house and folding chairs and backpacks. no issues with wheels though, just the metal bars that connect the wagon together.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2019
1194 posts
2422 upvotes
Canada
ichibansan wrote: That's not really a long enough time to determin quality of those wheels.
I've also used this extensively as another user noted, haven't had issues with my wheels, used mine through moving houses with putting quite a bit on it (more than the recommended weight) and yeah, no issues.
Live a little
Nov 23, 2020
115 posts
128 upvotes
TO
The version that I got from Costco last year looks like it has slightly wider tires from the photos. So maybe there is a new version?
It was closer to the end of season and I think the price was around $50 (don't quote me on that)
We used this at the beach with about 40-50lbs of load and it was difficult to pull through deep sand. On packed/low sand it rolled without any issue
Jun 26, 2013
849 posts
120 upvotes
Toronto
Walmart one seems to be superior....can it be used on all surfaces like beaches, trails, rocks ?