Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Coleman Instant Screen House 11x11 $109.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 19th, 2019 10:22 am
Jun 27, 2018
374 posts
311 upvotes
Thanks to OP and all the one provided much needed info about the product.
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2009
3309 posts
761 upvotes
Aurora, ON
brclho wrote: Is this more of sports and outdoor? It's only 1.0%. How do we know for sure?

Edit: it's sports and outdoor for sure. Checked the category break down. So better to order from Costco if u are executive I believe.
Thanks for pointing out the ebates 'small print' ..I hadn't read that before but I certainly will in future!

I ordered from amazon simply because 1% is better than nothing (I don't have costco executive membership) and I've found amazon is faster delivery - costco always takes longer for some reason. This is such a 'rainy' year and I think this'll come in handy at Grundy :)
As for instant set up, we take the time to set up a port-a-potty tent..this'll be WAY faster :)
Apr 22, 2010
169 posts
99 upvotes
Fjr2005 wrote: just used this for the first time on the weekend at earl rowe provincial park....bought last yr at sail on sale for about $129.....it really is only 3-4 minutes to set up and take down...it stood up to 40 kmph wind gusts without batting an eye BUT we used a much better set of pegs which can be purchased at Can Tire or Walmart or anywhere really...also stayed dry underneath in steady light rain all saturday evening...when it rained more heavily we got a bit of dripping on the picnic table...big enough for a picnic table and a couple of chairs quite nicely..recommend highly for this price

buy these

https://www.amazon.ca/TENT-STAKES-10-ST ... 6744&psc=1

Edit - nevermind, amazon.com
For $2 more, get the whole tent kit ($7.97) right now. Not just the stakes.
https://www.amazon.com/Coleman-Tent-Kit ... xt?ie=UTF8
Deal Fanatic
Sep 3, 2006
5546 posts
3067 upvotes
Winnipeg
jackie999 wrote: Thanks for pointing out the ebates 'small print' ..I hadn't read that before but I certainly will in future!

I ordered from amazon simply because 1% is better than nothing (I don't have costco executive membership) and I've found amazon is faster delivery - costco always takes longer for some reason. This is such a 'rainy' year and I think this'll come in handy at Grundy :)
As for instant set up, we take the time to set up a port-a-potty tent..this'll be WAY faster :)
Yes, always read the small print for Amazon Ebates rebates. They often have deals on certain categories but you would assume it's everything the way they advertise and promote it.
This isn't a blog.
Jul 11, 2007
715 posts
274 upvotes
GTA
T3rry wrote: thats a little smaller 10x10, depends on your needs i guess.
my experiences is that 10'x10' screendom is a bit small, it's very tight fit for most of the bench table in Ontario provincial Park, no room to walk at all, and also problematic for entry the dome .
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2008
1802 posts
1030 upvotes
Vancouver
This might be possibly cheaper at coleman.ca at somepoint in the winter but if you need it now, decent price.

At a minimum, price match with bestbuy.
Sep 4, 2008
907 posts
338 upvotes
New Westminster
shamans wrote: This might be possibly cheaper at coleman.ca at somepoint in the winter but if you need it now, decent price.

At a minimum, price match with bestbuy.
Price match will give u $7 discount. If you are Costco executive 2.5% cashback is $2.75. for a $5.25 difference u get vastly superior return support from Costco, which I feel is worth it should anything happen since it seems there are some structural concerns.

Definitely price matching best buy will yield lowest cost should nothing happen to it. How is Coleman's warranty if you go that route?
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2009
1900 posts
1367 upvotes
Toronto
shaaazam wrote: Calm down people... i'm merely asking because the screen mesh protrudes out of the sides, where it is exposing the floor of the tent to rain - outside the protection of the roof. There are tent screens where the roof sticks out far enough so if it does rain, the floor wont collect the rain as much.

Pass for me on that case, but enjoy all you... angry angry RFD'rs..
Floor of the tent? There isn't one...

This is just a shelter. Roof and sides.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2009
2013 posts
613 upvotes
Calgary
jcon wrote: Then, yes, the mesh screen would not be water resistant.
Is this why my screen doored submarine sank?
Sep 20, 2017
154 posts
176 upvotes
HyperTech wrote: Actually its 199.99 - 80.00 = 119.99 + tx + shipping.

With the coupon SAVE40

Still, op deal is cheaper and better.
Then you answered your own question about why people are ordering from Amazon/Costco instead of Coleman.
Jan 22, 2012
138 posts
194 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Thanks OP. Ordered today from Costco.ca, in hopes it arrives before June 28.
Heading camping, and know the bugs will be out. Currently nursing dozens of bites from last weekend in a similar area.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2007
4869 posts
2743 upvotes
Quebec
dealhuntrr wrote: Then you answered your own question about why people are ordering from Amazon/Costco instead of Coleman.
Wut? The question was between amazon and costco because they were exactly the same price. And i was wondering if it was cheaper directly via Coleman. (before i check myself)

Anyway...
Apr 25, 2005
72 posts
11 upvotes
Ordered one from Costco as well - Thanks OP!
Nov 13, 2003
127 posts
31 upvotes
Calgary
Ordered one from Costco as well - Thanks OP!