Expired Hot Deals

[Costco.com] XBOX One S 1TB Bundle with 2 Controllers + 3-Month Game Pass + Madden 20 (Digital) $199.99 USD

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 5th, 2019 7:58 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
2357 posts
7824 upvotes

XBOX One S 1TB Bundle with 2 Controllers + 3-Month Game Pass + Madden 20 (Digital) $199.99 USD

Deal Link:
Price:
$199.99
Expiry:
September 30, 2019
Retailer:
Costco.com
XBOX One S 1TB Bundle with 2 Controllers + 3-Month Game Pass + Madden 20 (Digital) $199.99 USD

Must be a Costco member and ship to mail forwarder to get this to Canada or family/friend.
15 replies
Member
Sep 4, 2017
299 posts
559 upvotes
Wow $266 CAD is a great deal if this is real, not really bothered to do this deal since it involves the states but otherwise its pretty hot..
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
2357 posts
7824 upvotes
JohnF100 wrote: Wow $266 CAD is a great deal if this is real, not really bothered to do this deal since it involves the states but otherwise its pretty hot..
Going to order one for a friend and send to my mailbox, seems like a great price.
Member
Jul 23, 2011
363 posts
204 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Can you order through Costco.com with your Canadian C/C yet? Haven't tried lately but it never works....
Sr. Member
Dec 24, 2017
828 posts
689 upvotes
I know this is the S version, but the fact that I picked up my Xbox One back in 2016 for $220 CDN from Walmart tells me that this deal is warm at best....
Deal Expert
User avatar
Oct 9, 2003
17486 posts
611 upvotes
Hmmm, hope a cdn deal like this comes soon. I want to play sea of thieves finally.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
15405 posts
16602 upvotes
Change that S to an X for this to blow up, OP.

Come with me, we'll speak to Costco purchasing.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
3621 posts
3221 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
zylonite wrote: I know this is the S version, but the fact that I picked up my Xbox One back in 2016 for $220 CDN from Walmart tells me that this deal is warm at best....
There is 0 chance the S was $220 CAD in 2016. If you're talking about the OG there is literally zero comparison to be made here.
Newbie
User avatar
Aug 7, 2019
47 posts
52 upvotes
chemicalxv wrote: There is 0 chance the S was $220 CAD in 2016. If you're talking about the OG there is literally zero comparison to be made here.
That's what OP is saying. "I know this is (just) the S version" so it's not a HUGE upgrade compared to the X. I'm sure OP is talking about OG Xbox One
Sr. Member
Dec 24, 2017
828 posts
689 upvotes
chemicalxv wrote: There is 0 chance the S was $220 CAD in 2016. If you're talking about the OG there is literally zero comparison to be made here.
I am talking about the Original Xbox and other than displaying movies in 4K there is not much difference in the game performance. Prove me wrong
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
3621 posts
3221 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
zylonite wrote: I am talking about the Original Xbox and other than displaying movies in 4K there is not much difference in the game performance. Prove me wrong
The point is this is literally cheaper than what you could hope to get it for here. The cheapest a One S bundle has been so far is $229.99 last Black Friday for the Minecraft bundle, and we're talking about something that's less than $40 more that includes an extra controller (which basically never retails under $50) and a new game that's still $80.

Your insistence that this is a "meh" deal because you bought an inferior version 3 years ago (that was probably only 500 GB) for roughly the same amount as the Minecraft bundle is laughable.
Sr. Member
Dec 2, 2004
920 posts
764 upvotes
I do recall a bare bones bundle Xbox One S with 500GB HD for $229 at one time ... no games though... was selling at EB Games cuz i was gonna get it then.

After this, they started rolling out the 1TB bundle with games ...
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
3621 posts
3221 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
frugal69 wrote: I do recall a bare bones bundle Xbox One S with 500GB HD for $229 at one time ... no games though... was selling at EB Games cuz i was gonna get it then.

After this, they started rolling out the 1TB bundle with games ...
Yep that was Black Friday 2017, and if I'm not crazy I believe that was a "special" version only made for that BF so they could sell it at a cheaper price?

Kinda interesting to see the price drops. When the One S first came out the 500 GB versions with Halo 5/MCC bundled in were more expensive than the 1 TB versions with games bundled in are now.
Jr. Member
May 19, 2008
165 posts
19 upvotes
darn, i missed it. Travel to US in Sept, any other good deals? Really want an Xbox S

Top