[Coscto] Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Complete Series - $48.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 13th, 2016 7:59 pm
[OP]
Aug 4, 2016
3 posts
3 upvotes

[Costco] [Coscto] Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Complete Series - $48.99

Picked this up while at Costco (Calgary Sarcee Location), unsure of status at other locations but they had 20+ so I assume other locations will be carrying it.
This is the complete series of the original cartoon, 23 DVD's in a case styled to look like the Classic TMNT Party Van. The cheapest I've ever seen it is on Amazon.ca (Currently $74.49) usually $100+ else where. Wanted to put it out there for any other TMNT fans who'd like the whole series in their DVD collection. Also a good collectors find as this has been OOP for awhile and probably won't be available much longer.

-All 10 Seasons on 23 DVD's
-Over 3 hours of bonus content
-Packaged in replica TMNT Party Van DVD Holder

Pictures/Detail of the collection
6 replies
May 11, 2009
309 posts
127 upvotes
Burlington
It is a good deal, but Costco has brought this out for the Christmas season for the past 2-3 years, maybe more.

They always have a ton of different boxsets.

Been thinking about grabbing this for the past couple years, this may be the year!
Jul 4, 2009
370 posts
201 upvotes
Spearmint701 wrote: It is a good deal, but Costco has brought this out for the Christmas season for the past 2-3 years, maybe more.

They always have a ton of different boxsets.

Been thinking about grabbing this for the past couple years, this may be the year!
Makes a great gift for the turtle fans in your life as well. If you do buy the set, and watch one episode per weekend, that makes for almost 2-3 years of classic Saturday tmnt action. Winking Face
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
3162 posts
1856 upvotes
Saw this at Ottawa Innes location for anyone interested. Similar if not same price. Don't remember exact but I know it was under $50.

I would say there was about 10 sets on Friday. Not well displayed, they were all tucked behind another boxset.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
3748 posts
491 upvotes
Vancouver
I saw this set selling today for $40 at the metrotown TRU branch.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)