[Costco] Costco 3D Maxpider Floor Mats On Sale

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 9th, 2019 9:28 am
[OP]
Jul 30, 2006
148 posts
107 upvotes

[Costco] Costco 3D Maxpider Floor Mats On Sale

Costco has 3D Maxpider Floormats on Sale. I believe it's for all models, I checked for Tesla and BMW and they were both on sale. Ends today!

https://www.u-guard.ca/costco/costco_3D ... ex_3d.html
Thread Summary
In regards to that ridiculous data collection page - just enter nonsense, it seems to be irrelevant, I only wonder if it would help for warranty... but this is Costco - they are my warranty.
35 replies
Nov 12, 2009
456 posts
456 upvotes
Asks for too much information before I can see the price.
Feb 19, 2017
383 posts
189 upvotes
crow13 wrote:
Mar 24th, 2019 6:16 pm
Agreed. I ended up getting mine elsewhere last fall.
Jul 15, 2012
113 posts
274 upvotes
Burnaby
crow13 wrote:
You can literally type in gibberish and it will bring you to the product page.
Oct 17, 2009
796 posts
1469 upvotes
crow13 wrote:
yeah, it's really nice of them to demand ALL OF YOUR INFORMATION and then go ahead and not verify you to be a Costco member.
This smells more like a demographic info grab than anything.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
1188 posts
2308 upvotes
Despite the strange request for information I bought it for my SOs car. Kinda stupid process, but the price was good for her car.

Hopefully they are close to weather tech quality
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
7776 posts
2438 upvotes
Toronto
Bought last week for a new car. Didn't post the deal since everyone here is a negative Nancy.
Sep 24, 2007
12 posts
19 upvotes
Best mats for the price. You don’t have to give personal info. Just write anything and it will take you back to the costco page.
Jan 19, 2013
241 posts
80 upvotes
I have these for my car .. very nice mats .. recommended ..
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2009
9786 posts
4420 upvotes
We have the weathertech mats in our 2015 rover and i said i would never spend so much on mats again. These do look good though.I need something decent though for our new car before wife trashes the carpet lol.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
Buy first think later!
Dont tell wife!
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2015
4970 posts
4133 upvotes
MikoWilson wrote:
Mar 24th, 2019 6:57 pm
yeah, it's really nice of them to demand ALL OF YOUR INFORMATION and then go ahead and not verify you to be a Costco member.
This smells more like a demographic info grab than anything.
You don't need to be a Costco member to shop at Costco.ca...
Oct 17, 2009
796 posts
1469 upvotes
superfresh89 wrote:
Mar 24th, 2019 8:09 pm
You don't need to be a Costco member to shop at Costco.ca...
Exactly, which is why they shouldn't label their info grab as "Please fill out the following to verify your Costco Membership"
The first thing they are doing is lying to people to get their contact information.
Nov 24, 2007
212 posts
141 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
I've had the original Weathertech all-weather floor mats, the WT floor liners, Husky floor liners, Tuxmat floor liners, and these Maxpider mats among many other floor mats.

I loved the original custom fitted WT AWFM, best regular (ie non-liner) FM I've ever used. As a long time user, I bought their floor liners as soon as they came out. At that time, they were unique in concept, but had three main weaknesses - poor dead pedal coverage, slippery material with no nubs on the back, only relying on the factory hook (which is often a single point, and the stiff material that warps with time and use. They look great when they are new, but don't age well. Their customer service orientation has deteriorated as well, and they have become strictly marketing focused rather than customer and product focused. When I've contacted them to provide feedback, they said too bad, buy something else.

I've found that the overall best mats for Canadian winter are the Husky floor liners - they look more industrial, but have much better coverage, and these ridiculous spikes on the back to hold them in place.

The Tuxmats have awesome coverage (practically ALL of the carpeting, including the hump), but the fit isn't as good as it should be (mine needed significant trimming) and there are some design flaws, like a riveted heel pad that leaks through the rivets and generates rust (beware on light-coloured carpet!!!)

The Maxpider mats are hands-down the best looking floor liners, with a rich textured surface. The fit is excellent, and the flexible spikes do an awesome job keeping them in place. However, they are somewhere in between liners and traditional mats in terms of coverage. The dead pedal is well-covered, but the sides are lower than other liners. They aren't great in handling a lot of snow and water. I also use the Maxpider trunk liner.

In my 2016 CTS, I use Tuxmats in the winter and Maxpiders in the spring/fall/summer. My last three sets of WT liners (Chev Suburban, Chrysler 300, Cadillac CTS) all went on Kijiji when replaced with Huskys or Tuxmats.
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2008
1369 posts
338 upvotes
Not sure if pricing varies by model, but to save people time (if you just want to know the deal) ... Mine were $40 off $200.

FYI, I've bought mats from maxpider before. The drivers mat has a heel patch near the pedals and it started to separate after about a year; I called them and they sent me a free replacement right away. So good CS.