Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Costco 4-Pack 32 Degree Cool Face Masks $16.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 8th, 2020 5:31 pm
Dec 11, 2007
41 posts
22 upvotes
London
Did you try the one from Sweat Free Apparel? Bought for my husband who needs a larger size. Only two colors and unfortunately no nose band but feel nice.
Dec 31, 2018
94 posts
179 upvotes
Colin0317 wrote: Has anyone found a mask that works well with glasses? My glasses always fog up with my current masks.
HoseKopf wrote: I second that question! Does a mask exists that doesn't fog up glasses?
If you take some tissue or half sheet of paper towel and fold it into a strip about half an inch wide, lay it across the bridge of your nose between your mask and your skin, it will help reduce the fog a lot! I use the bounty select a sheet and fold it up and it works so well for me. It makes my mask a bit bulkier by my nose but the fog is almost nothing now. It works as like a moisture barrier to absorb the moisture from the air going through that gap that causes the fog!

Hope it works for you guys too!
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
3531 posts
1683 upvotes
Vancouver
Colin0317 wrote: Has anyone found a mask that works well with glasses? My glasses always fog up with my current masks.
Just move your glasses on top of the mask, not between the mask and your eyes.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
1569 posts
652 upvotes
Toronto
Got my hands on these mask, and they are very thin, and different material to the Japanese ARAX Pitta masks.
The Pitta masks are some sort of foam material, and this 32 degree one is probably some thin neoprene type material.
Definitely better than the Pitta mask, but how it compares to cloth or medical mask is questionable due to its thinness.
Use common sense, I would probably wear these outdoors as an alternative to cloth, but not for indoor or crowded area (grocery, T&T, etc).
Images
  • 20200907_215814_HDR.jpg
  • 20200907_215955.jpg
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
17951 posts
5913 upvotes
Toronto
Wow it's so thin. You are better off buying a foam pad from Dollarama and using that a mask.
Nov 4, 2003
628 posts
49 upvotes
At costco.ca you can get 8 packs of adult face covers for $34.99 and kids for $29.99 Be sure to search for "face covers"

Also, their website has a slow-motion "smoke test" of these masks

Nov 30, 2005
100 posts
39 upvotes
saskatoon
carmaster wrote: Wow it's so thin. You are better off buying a foam pad from Dollarama and using that a mask.
What does thinness have to do with its effectiveness? I tried a simple candle test and tried to blow out a candle with this mask. I couldn't blow it out. I tried with another 3 ply cotton mask and blew out the candle no problem.
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2006
1406 posts
177 upvotes
Toronto
anyone know how this compares to the uniqlo masks?