Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco - All Motorola Unlocked/Prepaid phones on sale

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2021 4:54 pm
Deal Expert
Jun 20, 2020
20144 posts
29043 upvotes
Toronto
swordman2000 wrote: All phone in Canada are sold with only 1 sim slot. If you want a Dual sim phone you gotta look grey market.
iPhones and Pixel phones from Canadian providers are dual SIM (dual SIM service is offered through a combination of a physical SIM and an eSIM.)
Destiny is all
Dec 3, 2020
15 posts
I purchased Moto One Hyper and I was expecting a case in the box. All the unboxing videos on YouTube shows that the case comes with the phone. But it didn’t. Can anyone please confirm if they got it in any recent Moto phone? I was wondering if it’s missing in my box or it’s a Costco thing to save on price.
Deal Guru
Dec 11, 2004
11150 posts
3859 upvotes
Montreal, QC
SNahid wrote: I purchased Moto One Hyper and I was expecting a case in the box. All the unboxing videos on YouTube shows that the case comes with the phone. But it didn’t. Can anyone please confirm if they got it in any recent Moto phone? I was wondering if it’s missing in my box or it’s a Costco thing to save on price.
It's often an US thing
Dec 3, 2020
15 posts
Daijoubu wrote: It's often an US thing
Ya that’s true. Most of the videos are from US or Europe. Thanks
Apr 23, 2008
675 posts
99 upvotes
Toronto
Please recommend a good case and a screen protector for Moto One Hyper?
Thanks in advance