• Last Updated:
  • Oct 22nd, 2019 12:46 pm
[OP]
Sep 28, 2015
7 posts
22 upvotes
Halifax, NS

[Costco] Costco - Blundstone’s $165 - limited Stock

Only one colour and two sizes available. Men’s 11.5 or 12.

Blundstones are usually around $220. Costco has then for $195. When you check out a $30 coupon code is automatically applied brInging the price down to $165.
18 replies
Jun 3, 2013
382 posts
341 upvotes
Toronto
Good price, too bad about sizes.

Nothing quite beats their Thorncliffe grand opening prices, but this is decent.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
7748 posts
3894 upvotes
ON
Folks keep in mind these are Aussie sizes, comparable to one size larger in NA sizing. So a blundstone sz 10 is a US 11 and so on.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2002
4314 posts
654 upvotes
Only quantity 10 left of size 11.5 only...

If unsure about size, you can return no problem to Costco, so no worries on that front
Temp. Banned
Jul 23, 2007
2420 posts
1163 upvotes
Vancouver
lopve this sexy boots
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2010
1113 posts
652 upvotes
Lac St-Jean
Negative reviews and poor confidence on return policy for bad boots at costco. I returned them at costco and bought red wings boots at Altitude sports. They were 15% off if youre a member plus 30$ off if you donate 15$ before buying. So 315$ plus taxes.
Apr 8, 2007
590 posts
87 upvotes
ok here's the moral hazard to save you $40 off at softmoc who carries blundstone.
1) buy two pairs at $225 each and set up one account with softmoc. so you would be earn about $40 worth points.
2) go to another store and use the $40 points towards the third pair so you can get it at $185 (225-40)
3) return the first two pairs to the first store.
you will ask to leave and never come back to softmoc...

so if you are doing this process 6 times, yould potentially get a pair of shoes for free but cost you a lot time....
Living in this big world, I have a little dream.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
1498 posts
1407 upvotes
danned wrote:
Oct 20th, 2019 8:53 pm
lopve this sexy boots
SOOO fugly. And I own a pair in a better colour. Blundies are fine but definitely suck with certain pant combinations, like casual fit jeans. It's basically the unisex equivalent to an Ugg - so ugly it kind of grows on you. Aside from aesthetics, they are versitile and practical for sure.
Jan 12, 2008
939 posts
200 upvotes
Vancouver
dilligafeh wrote:
Oct 20th, 2019 8:34 pm
Folks keep in mind these are Aussie sizes, comparable to one size larger in NA sizing. So a blundstone sz 10 is a US 11 and so on.
Since these are unisex, its very different for women as well. I wear a 10 NA womens, i ended up getting a 6AUS and its roomy enough for thick socks. So if i went with the sizing charts, it would have been wrong. Highly advise a store to try them on and knowing your size beforehand if you can.
thelasthunter wrote:
Oct 21st, 2019 12:30 am
SOOO fugly. And I own a pair in a better colour. Blundies are fine but definitely suck with certain pant combinations, like casual fit jeans. It's basically the unisex equivalent to an Ugg - so ugly it kind of grows on you. Aside from aesthetics, they are versitile and practical for sure.
I have the black chisel toe and i agree, pant combinations with these boots are very limited imo as a woman. I want to sell them for that reason. But comfort is very good.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
7748 posts
3894 upvotes
ON
thelasthunter wrote:
Oct 21st, 2019 12:30 am
You're certainly living up to your name...lol. Never knew any hunters that cared about the trendiness of their gear more than fit and function.

I can dye these black or dark brown or just wax them to look a bit darker. I don't care much about that as long as my feet are dry and comfortable all day long.
I draw my "do not cross" fashion line at crocks. I will never wear crocks, no matter what colour.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
7748 posts
3894 upvotes
ON
JFRACINE wrote:
Oct 20th, 2019 10:13 pm
Negative reviews and poor confidence on return policy for bad boots at costco. I returned them at costco and bought red wings boots at Altitude sports. They were 15% off if youre a member plus 30$ off if you donate 15$ before buying. So 315$ plus taxes.
What warranted the poor confidence on Costco returns ? Just the other day I saw this woman standing in line with a 3/4 eaten pie, I kid you not.
I was busy otherwise I would have waited to see what her reason was for "returning" but I'm sure she got her money back without hassle.

315+ tax is out of the ballpark comparison for this deal at 180 tax in.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
7748 posts
3894 upvotes
ON
Seagull21 wrote:
Oct 20th, 2019 3:22 pm
Good price, too bad about sizes.

Nothing quite beats their Thorncliffe grand opening prices, but this is decent.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2006
2162 posts
432 upvotes
ovovov wrote:
Oct 21st, 2019 12:09 am
ok here's the moral hazard to save you $40 off at softmoc who carries blundstone.
1) buy two pairs at $225 each and set up one account with softmoc. so you would be earn about $40 worth points.
2) go to another store and use the $40 points towards the third pair so you can get it at $185 (225-40)
3) return the first two pairs to the first store.
you will ask to leave and never come back to softmoc...

so if you are doing this process 6 times, yould potentially get a pair of shoes for free but cost you a lot time....

so when you return something they don't take away the points you earned?
interesting...

however their site says redeem up to $40
so you wouldn't technically have the boots for free
but have $185 credit on your account which can be used and split over the next 5 pair of overpriced shoes?
For sale threads:
GCs / Coins
Cloth / Phones/