[Costco] Costco Bosch 300 Dishwasher for $800 [$300 off]

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 23rd, 2020 12:49 am
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
2009 posts
1346 upvotes
Calgary
Just throwing it out there... we bought a Bosch 100 back in May and can’t believe how quiet is. We were coming from a Whirlpool. Third rack is great too. If this 300 is similar but even quieter, I wouldn’t hesitate to buy.
Jan 3, 2013
542 posts
188 upvotes
Winnipeg
A Bosch 100 and 300 series are badged as Bosch but not actually Bosch.

Some 500 series and up are actually Bosch. I am in the market for a 800 crystaldry and it's $1800 and goes on sale to $1500.

Google to read more about this but also any appliance store will tell you as well.
Dec 18, 2005
862 posts
914 upvotes
Montreal
Deemo wrote: Once you go Bosch ...you never go back.
I have a Bosch and I love it. Super quiet and I can throw anything inside, without pre-rinsing, and it always comes out clean.

That said, my parents have a Miele that they've used for over 10 years. I had to perform the first maintenance on it last month to replace a non return valve that had its rubber gasket wear out. It's been pretty flawless, as well.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2010
2085 posts
1501 upvotes
WikkiWikki wrote: Yes it can be, they rebadged 5 Bosch ones I think for Kenmore Elite. I have one and found out by accident when it had a recall. The house we bought one of the services of the home inspection was to run all the appliances for recalls. When they delivered it it was a Bosch part and I talked to the tech, and its a Bosch

I have no idea why they would rebadge it a Kenmore, but its the quietest dishwasher we have ever owned
The quietness of my dishwasher was what tipped me off that it may be a more premium brand than Kenmore. It is insanely quiet... no motor sounds whatsoever, all I can hear is a bit of water trickling.
[OP]
Jan 23, 2019
5 posts
14 upvotes
It was the new one that just opened on the Tsuut'ina Reserve. They had about 7 left after we bought one. It's the stainless steel ones.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
2009 posts
1346 upvotes
Calgary
DragoshC wrote: It was the new one that just opened on the Tsuut'ina Reserve. They had about 7 left after we bought one. It's the stainless steel ones.
Interesting. That store had its grand opening 3 days ago. They have kept their gas price way lower than everywhere else in town including other Costco’s so maybe they also got in extra products like this to attract people to the new location?
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
2009 posts
1346 upvotes
Calgary
zeon64 wrote: A Bosch 100 and 300 series are badged as Bosch but not actually Bosch.

Some 500 series and up are actually Bosch. I am in the market for a 800 crystaldry and it's $1800 and goes on sale to $1500.

Google to read more about this but also any appliance store will tell you as well.
Not sure what exactly you’re referring to? For what it’s worth, Consumer Reports rates models like the 100 very highly.
[OP]
Jan 23, 2019
5 posts
14 upvotes
jarfgames wrote: Interesting. That store had its grand opening 3 days ago. They have kept their gas price way lower than everywhere else in town including other Costco’s so maybe they also got in extra products like this to attract people to the new location?
Might be, but they had other deals that were "unofficial" that seemed like they were specifically for the grand opening. This one wasn't labeled as a deal or anything, I just noticed they had it lower than I'd seen it in the last few months (I've been looking for a while).
Jun 27, 2018
41 posts
49 upvotes
Saw it at 800 in Trois-Rivières last Thursday, but they were all gone yesterday. Also had a 100 series (stainless tub but plastic bottom) for 600.
Aug 3, 2009
666 posts
104 upvotes
I am in the market for a Bosch dishwasher, anyone Seen this deal in GTA?
Nov 4, 2007
955 posts
92 upvotes
Toronto
I have a Whirlpool WDTA50SAHZ preordered from Rona using their 25% off energy rebate. $600 after rebate + $70 delivery, was able to use up ~$500 worth of my air miles on it too.

Is this costco Bosch still a better deal?
Nov 4, 2007
955 posts
92 upvotes
Toronto
skyrink wrote: I have a Whirlpool WDTA50SAHZ preordered from Rona using their 25% off energy rebate. $600 after rebate + $70 delivery, was able to use up ~$500 worth of my air miles on it too.

Is this costco Bosch still a better deal?
Also does anyone know cheaper places to do dishwasher installation? I’m installing one in a kitchen that has never had one before so it will require cabinet, electrical, and plumbing work.
Rona charges $159 for installing in a kitchen with an existing one. Extra cost for all the extra work and will cost me $50 just for guys to come and get a quote.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2333 posts
721 upvotes
This was 560$ at one of the costco in GTA..

Someone posted a thread before
‎3 Apples that changed the world: the one that Eve ate, the one that fell on Newton's head and the one that Steve Jobs built.
R.I.P Steve jobs...!!
Feb 8, 2011
270 posts
185 upvotes
Toronto
skyrink wrote: Also does anyone know cheaper places to do dishwasher installation? I’m installing one in a kitchen that has never had one before so it will require cabinet, electrical, and plumbing work.
Rona charges $159 for installing in a kitchen with an existing one. Extra cost for all the extra work and will cost me $50 just for guys to come and get a quote.
There are at least 100 people in Kijiji and FB market place who will come with in hour and will cost you less than 150.
i got mine kitchen faucet, garburator and RO system hooked up for 120 bucks.

Thread Information

There are currently 13 users viewing this thread. (2 members and 11 guests)

dragonflower77, youTakeSomeYouGiveSome