Hot Deals

[Costco] Costco Bosch 300 Dishwasher for $800 [$300 off]

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 24th, 2020 3:40 pm
Nov 8, 2011
700 posts
253 upvotes
NEPEAN
What's the energy Star rebate mentioned here? I thought it ended on March 31?
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2010
3732 posts
1186 upvotes
nickwa wrote: What's the energy Star rebate mentioned here? I thought it ended on March 31?
That was Ontario. Federal government offers one now.
May 29, 2013
75 posts
12 upvotes
Longueuil
For the folks in the Mtl area, I saw this at Bridge tonight. There were at least 5 or 6 left
Mar 29, 2007
259 posts
137 upvotes
Calgary
hvc wrote: That was Ontario. Federal government offers one now.
Do you have a source for this, I'd like to know more but couldn't find anything
Aug 23, 2012
323 posts
103 upvotes
Calgary, AB
pegasus81 wrote: Do you have a source for this, I'd like to know more but couldn't find anything
Use this LINK to search for your province.
Nov 8, 2010
80 posts
11 upvotes
anyone saw this in boucherville or st-bruno,

need a new dishwasher this would fit nicely into budget and feature
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2005
2541 posts
583 upvotes
GTA
wpgdeals1482 wrote: Certain employers allow access to www.perkopolis.com to allow employees get discount to certain vendors. if you have access to perkopolis and search Bosch, it takes you to there preferred pricing website and you signup with your work email. From there you get access to the discounted bosch products.

Right now the SHEM53Z35C is priced at 643. The SHSM63W55N is priced at 725. Showed Best Buy these prices and they made it work for me if I took there extended warranty to make there margins look reasonable. The SHEM53Z35C is priced at most places for 1,000 right now.
I noticed this when I was registering with Bosch.
You had to check that you agree to this.

"I confirm and agree that using the Partner website I will not share or use my price to negotiate prices with any retail partner of Bosch/Thermador. Such sharing of prices violates the Terms and Conditions and will result in my disqualification from using this site and the cancellation of any unshipped orders."
Damage due to RFD Since April 2013: $5758.00
Jun 17, 2020
50 posts
21 upvotes
blues45 wrote: I noticed this when I was registering with Bosch.
You had to check that you agree to this.

"I confirm and agree that using the Partner website I will not share or use my price to negotiate prices with any retail partner of Bosch/Thermador. Such sharing of prices violates the Terms and Conditions and will result in my disqualification from using this site and the cancellation of any unshipped orders."
if that's the case it is at your own discretion. Best Buy was able to price match
Jun 1, 2005
888 posts
224 upvotes
GVR
wpgdeals1482 wrote: Perkopolis has up to 30% off home appliances.

Bosch 300's on certain models were on back order. The Bosch SHEM53Z35C (Lower series on the 300 level) was available at Best Buy. They said the more popular ones like the Bosch (Mid level 300 series) SHSM63W55N was on back order till September. Did not want to wait took the lower level one.

We got Best Buy to price match to perkopolis and beat it and it came to this as follows

610 - Dishwasher
15 - Junction Box (required i believe for 300 series)
80 - Delivery
170 - 4 Year Extended Warranty (Had to get this to make the price worthwhile to them)
190 - Install (Had everything roughed in when the home was built)

If individuals can do better than this than that's great
Do you know if the current pricing on dishwashers and refrigerators are the normal Perkopolis pricing, or this is something special?

The prices right now are VERY tempting and I was originally planning on waiting until BF to order new appliances....
Jun 17, 2020
50 posts
21 upvotes
whiteGSR wrote: Do you know if the current pricing on dishwashers and refrigerators are the normal Perkopolis pricing, or this is something special?

The prices right now are VERY tempting and I was originally planning on waiting until BF to order new appliances....
not sure if the discount will go any higher. You can take the risk and see what BF has to offer from competitors. Overall hopefully there is more inventory by that time. Bosch 300 level dishwashers at the mid level were on back order. Not sure how it is at the 500 and 800 series
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2003
2812 posts
412 upvotes
I was looking at dishwashers today and the Brick has the SHE3AR72UC for $580.00 but the reason I didnt get one was because it doesnt have heat dry so I am wondering how does this machine dry the dishes after finishing cleaning?
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
3669 posts
1329 upvotes
HammerJoe wrote: I was looking at dishwashers today and the Brick has the SHE3AR72UC for $580.00 but the reason I didnt get one was because it doesnt have heat dry so I am wondering how does this machine dry the dishes after finishing cleaning?
The high temperature of the water dries faster but anything plastic you put in there will likely still be wet unless you wait a few hours to unload the dishes, and even then they may still be a bit wet but I don't find it to be a big issue
Jan 14, 2020
33 posts
25 upvotes
Deemo wrote: Once you go Bosch ...you never go back.
I did. Had it for a few years until the board broke and I kicked it Out of the house. Perhaps I was the only lucky one to get a lemon. Went with Miele and never looked back.
Aug 23, 2012
323 posts
103 upvotes
Calgary, AB
wpgdeals1482 wrote: Perkopolis has up to 30% off home appliances.

Bosch 300's on certain models were on back order. The Bosch SHEM53Z35C (Lower series on the 300 level) was available at Best Buy. They said the more popular ones like the Bosch (Mid level 300 series) SHSM63W55N was on back order till September. Did not want to wait took the lower level one.
We got Best Buy to price match to perkopolis and beat it and it came to this as follows

610 - Dishwasher
15 - Junction Box (required i believe for 300 series)
80 - Delivery
170 - 4 Year Extended Warranty (Had to get this to make the price worthwhile to them)
190 - Install (Had everything roughed in when the home was built)
skyrink wrote: Thank you sir!
I just reserved the same one at Best Buy.
643 - dishwasher
20 - junction box
Free delivery
150 - 5 year warranty
Did not pay for install...will find someone else to modify my kitchen cabinetry/plumbing/electrical and then install the dishwasher.
Was at Best Buy (Deerfoot Meadows, Calgary) yesterday.
They would not even discuss the Bosch (Mid level 300 series) SHSM63W55N. Supposedly their cost is $100 under their current selling price of $1099.99
On the Bosch SHEM53Z35C (Lower series on the 300 level) - the best they would do is $684 for the unit BUT only if I purchased the extended warranty at full price. (4yr @ 180 or 5yr @ $250.
This was for store pickup
They stated that price match they still do but stopped price beat over a year ago. Not sure if that is accurate.

That is still $142 less than Costco at 800 (unit) + 200 (warranty).
Is Costco warranty less hassle than BB warrranty? - worth the extra?

wpgdeals1482 / skyrink - humble ask - if you could possibly share a sanitized version of your BB order via PM - I'll try again at a different BB store.