Hot Deals

[Costco] Costco Bosch 300 Dishwasher for $800 [$300 off]

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2020 9:46 am
Jun 17, 2020
49 posts
21 upvotes
roopster wrote: Was at Best Buy (Deerfoot Meadows, Calgary) yesterday.
They would not even discuss the Bosch (Mid level 300 series) SHSM63W55N. Supposedly their cost is $100 under their current selling price of $1099.99
On the Bosch SHEM53Z35C (Lower series on the 300 level) - the best they would do is $684 for the unit BUT only if I purchased the extended warranty at full price. (4yr @ 180 or 5yr @ $250.
This was for store pickup
They stated that price match they still do but stopped price beat over a year ago. Not sure if that is accurate.

That is still $142 less than Costco at 800 (unit) + 200 (warranty).
Is Costco warranty less hassle than BB warrranty? - worth the extra?

wpgdeals1482 / skyrink - humble ask - if you could possibly share a sanitized version of your BB order via PM - I'll try again at a different BB store.
My final price was variable, they had to get management to approve of the price since it was below cost. they made an exception since I bought in March the mid level 300 but had to cancel due to the covid-19 situation.
Aug 23, 2012
322 posts
103 upvotes
Calgary, AB
wpgdeals1482 wrote: My final price was variable, they had to get management to approve of the price since it was below cost. they made an exception since I bought in March the mid level 300 but had to cancel due to the covid-19 situation.
Thanks!
Will try another BB store and see what I get.
Jun 17, 2020
49 posts
21 upvotes
roopster wrote: Thanks!
Will try another BB store and see what I get.
Another thing to consider is, Costco's extended warranty is only 98.99 for appliances for the price between 300 - 1100 for 5 years. Best Buy charges 240 for 5 years for appliances in the range of 600 - 1000 I believe. I only got it to make there margins look reasonable. I took 4 years as it made the most sense for the money being spent. 2 Years is 120 / 3 years - 160.
Aug 23, 2012
322 posts
103 upvotes
Calgary, AB
wpgdeals1482 wrote: Another thing to consider is, Costco's extended warranty is only 98.99 for appliances for the price between 300 - 1100 for 5 years. Best Buy charges 240 for 5 years for appliances in the range of 600 - 1000 I believe. I only got it to make there margins look reasonable. I took 4 years as it made the most sense for the money being spent. 2 Years is 120 / 3 years - 160.
Thanks. Costco concierge had guided me to a different extended warranty for 199.99. On checking again now, I see that is for an appliance suite.
The appliance only is 98.99 as you rightly pointed out.
Based on that Costco is 799.99 + 98.99 = ~900
BB is 684 + 250 = 934
So Costco is cheaper and probably easier to deal with if warranty issues ever come up.
Thanks again
Nov 8, 2010
78 posts
11 upvotes
for the costco warranty, do you have to buy in store?
Aug 23, 2012
322 posts
103 upvotes
Calgary, AB
john_geush wrote: for the costco warranty, do you have to buy in store?
I dont think so.
I have purchased TV's online and in store and then later purchased the extended warranty onlien for both.
For Apple products, if you want the AppleCare Plus you will have to buy on same transaction - as far what I was told.
Dec 23, 2014
131 posts
112 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
if you have access to the perkopolis site - the deals are pretty amazing. The series 100 bosch dishwasher sell for about 840 on costco and on the Bosch Perkopolis it's about 250 less.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
3662 posts
1327 upvotes
john_geush wrote: for the costco warranty, do you have to buy in store?
No, you can buy the warranty online with it
Nov 8, 2010
78 posts
11 upvotes
BigBear604 wrote: if you have access to the perkopolis site - the deals are pretty amazing. The series 100 bosch dishwasher sell for about 840 on costco and on the Bosch Perkopolis it's about 250 less.
that may what i do now,

i just need to wait for my Canadian tire gold assistance package to come in the mail i think the signup info are in there (just got triangle world elite card for the free road side assistance and grocery cash back and ct)

i was looking at either 300 or 100 serie with 3rd rack option...

is shipping free or reasonable on perkopolis?
Jul 10, 2005
55 posts
30 upvotes
Mississauga
Just purchased the Bosch 300 series model SHEM53Z35C from Costco. Got the display model at discount 799 down to 559. It had one little scratch but otherwise everything was there. Perfect timing as my $1200 Bosch dishwasher we purchased from Sears back in ‘98 just came up with an error code and figured I wouldn’t bother investigating too much time and money on it. It’s served us well and definitely stick to Bosch again. Just finished installing it this weekend and have to admit I didn’t like the fact it didn’t have a junction box at the front bottom line my prior model or my friends 100 series. Instead it came with a separate plug and wall outlet plug in. I had to make a trip to Home Depot to pick up a power cord cable with junction box. Which after install hides in the cabinet beside the washer behind bottom drawer. The water inlet on this unit is at the back rather than the front-again like my prior model as well as the 100 model. I don’t know why the changed it on this model.
Not a big fan of the front face and black rectangle front display but at this price I can’t complain. Used the washer today and it’s super super quiet. I thought our old one was quite but we can barely hear this one in our open concept kitchen/family room. The only other gripe I have comparing with my prior washer is the 3rd cutlery drawer. It’s a bit of a pain loading all the cutlery flat in the tray. Our old unit had a cutlery basket that we could easily load up as well as carry the cleaned cutlery basket closer to the drawer to put away.Oh well not a biggie we’ll get used to it our maybe keep the old basket to use.
Not sure if we would still qualify for any energy rebates and asked about extended warranty but we’re told they didn’t have it at our Costco?
I think it had 2years and our credit card doubles it so we should be ok for 4 years. Hopefully it’s lasts as long as my old one.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2006
2535 posts
1239 upvotes
Barrie
integra wrote: Just purchased the Bosch 300 series model SHEM53Z35C from Costco. Got the display model at discount 799 down to..... I think it had 2years and our credit card doubles it so we should be ok for 4 years. Hopefully it’s lasts as long as my old one.
May want to double check your CC warranty. Every CC warranty I have seen doubles up to a max of 1 year.
Oct 10, 2009
131 posts
23 upvotes
Hamilton
BigBear604 wrote: if you have access to the perkopolis site - the deals are pretty amazing. The series 100 bosch dishwasher sell for about 840 on costco and on the Bosch Perkopolis it's about 250 less.
I logged onto Perkopolis and didn't see any deals or listings on dishwashers. Are the deals employer specific?
May 9, 2018
20 posts
12 upvotes
Cyclic wrote: I logged onto Perkopolis and didn't see any deals or listings on dishwashers. Are the deals employer specific?
If you are logged in and go here: https://www.perkopolis.com/Bosch

You should see an option to Register to access Bosch's Partners shop, which has the discounts (or login if you have already registered).
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
3662 posts
1327 upvotes
integra wrote: Just purchased the Bosch 300 series model SHEM53Z35C from Costco. Got the display model at discount 799 down to 559. It had one little scratch but otherwise everything was there. Perfect timing as my $1200 Bosch dishwasher we purchased from Sears back in ‘98 just came up with an error code and figured I wouldn’t bother investigating too much time and money on it. It’s served us well and definitely stick to Bosch again. Just finished installing it this weekend and have to admit I didn’t like the fact it didn’t have a junction box at the front bottom line my prior model or my friends 100 series. Instead it came with a separate plug and wall outlet plug in. I had to make a trip to Home Depot to pick up a power cord cable with junction box. Which after install hides in the cabinet beside the washer behind bottom drawer. The water inlet on this unit is at the back rather than the front-again like my prior model as well as the 100 model. I don’t know why the changed it on this model.
Not a big fan of the front face and black rectangle front display but at this price I can’t complain. Used the washer today and it’s super super quiet. I thought our old one was quite but we can barely hear this one in our open concept kitchen/family room. The only other gripe I have comparing with my prior washer is the 3rd cutlery drawer. It’s a bit of a pain loading all the cutlery flat in the tray. Our old unit had a cutlery basket that we could easily load up as well as carry the cleaned cutlery basket closer to the drawer to put away.Oh well not a biggie we’ll get used to it our maybe keep the old basket to use.
Not sure if we would still qualify for any energy rebates and asked about extended warranty but we’re told they didn’t have it at our Costco?
I think it had 2years and our credit card doubles it so we should be ok for 4 years. Hopefully it’s lasts as long as my old one.
My Bosch 300 from Costco has a cutlery basket but was the slightly more expensive model
Jul 19, 2016
43 posts
16 upvotes
If you are member of perkopolis. You get about 30% off Bosch dishwasher. A 300 series stainless steel is $725 plus tax and free shipping