Costco

Costco Bosch 300 Dishwasher for $800 [$300 off]

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 13th, 2021 5:47 pm
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
8864 posts
4711 upvotes
Just ran my new Bosch 800 series dishwasher for the first time yesterday. I couldn't believe how quiet it was. Unbelievable.
Jul 3, 2021
3 posts
Hey everyone, I would appreciate it if someone can lend me a Perkopolis code. I would be willing to pay if needed. Really need to buy a dishwasher and I’m disabled.

Thank you
Nov 10, 2013
403 posts
349 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
I don't see Bosch link on Perkopolis anymore, I guess it has been removed..?
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
10357 posts
3713 upvotes
gobseck wrote: I don't see Bosch link on Perkopolis anymore, I guess it has been removed..?
Still there. Just logged in now.
Nov 10, 2013
403 posts
349 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
bobcat99 wrote: Still there. Just logged in now.
Wow. Thanks. Could you post the URL? I mean the link
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
10357 posts
3713 upvotes
gobseck wrote: Wow. Thanks. Could you post the URL? I mean the link
Here is the link but sometimes they break on RFD.
https://www.perkopolis.com/Bosch

If it does break, it is listed under /shop/home/kitchen

Finding prices are significantly cheaper than Costco even. Stock is an issue for most stuff though.
Nov 10, 2013
403 posts
349 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
bobcat99 wrote: Here is the link but sometimes they break on RFD.
https://www.perkopolis.com/Bosch

If it does break, it is listed under /shop/home/kitchen

Finding prices are significantly cheaper than Costco even. Stock is an issue for most stuff though.
Thanks. Weird, I don't see it, I am using someone's account from Home Depot, I guess the only explanation is that perks are employer dependent..
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2003
3407 posts
861 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone order a Bosch from Perkopolis lately? Any feedback on the actual wait times? The website says a lot of the dishwashers are backordered 90+ days currently...
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
10357 posts
3713 upvotes
litebrite wrote: Anyone order a Bosch from Perkopolis lately? Any feedback on the actual wait times? The website says a lot of the dishwashers are backordered 90+ days currently...
I ordered a dishwasher July 20th and am getting it delivered tomorrow.
Ordered a fridge last week and delivery is 90 to 180 days. BTW they have an additional 10% off fridges for the month of October.
If you can wait no way anyone get beat these prices, not even Black Friday and other sales.

Also all appliances at Bosch go up November 1st, not sure how much.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2003
3407 posts
861 upvotes
Vancouver
bobcat99 wrote: I ordered a dishwasher July 20th and am getting it delivered tomorrow.
Ordered a fridge last week and delivery is 90 to 180 days. BTW they have an additional 10% off fridges for the month of October.
If you can wait no way anyone get beat these prices, not even Black Friday and other sales.

Also all appliances at Bosch go up November 1st, not sure how much.
Less than 3 months for your dishwasher, that's pretty good! When I emailed them at the end of August, they said it's looking like Feb delivery. :(

What model did you get?
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
10357 posts
3713 upvotes
litebrite wrote: Less than 3 months for your dishwasher, that's pretty good! When I emailed them at the end of August, they said it's looking like Feb delivery. :(

What model did you get?
SHX863WD5N for $715 plus tax

Costco sells it for over $1000