Boxing Day 2017 Deals

Costco Boxing Week Event Sale

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 28th, 2017 1:14 am
Tags:
None
30 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
2006 posts
1362 upvotes
Hamilton
For those that care the Sony 70 inch 690E I believe... $1389 in store.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1557 posts
566 upvotes
Calgary
CaptainCrash wrote: For those that care the Sony 70 inch 690E I believe... $1389 in store.
Thank you! Costco West or East?
Sr. Member
Apr 29, 2006
519 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto
Weird, I can't see the East deals, it only shows the West ones.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 25, 2009
1905 posts
1310 upvotes
Batteries cheaper than on Amazon (non-rechargeable)
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
May 15, 2016
6490 posts
2176 upvotes
Are any of the tvs good deals?
Member
Oct 21, 2013
226 posts
84 upvotes
Ottawa
I see that the hisense 65 inch is back to $849 online. Does anyone know if it is $799 in store?
Newbie
Jul 13, 2014
22 posts
44 upvotes
East St Paul, MB
Hojo99 wrote: I see that the hisense 65 inch is back to $849 online. Does anyone know if it is $799 in store?
65R6107 is 749 in store (winnipeg regent)
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2005
1187 posts
613 upvotes
never been to costco on BD, do they have an instore sale like other stores as well or is it just the items that are online?
[*]
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2005
2596 posts
1223 upvotes
Surrey
bilaliz wrote: never been to costco on BD, do they have an instore sale like other stores as well or is it just the items that are online?
Yes, most of them are not advertised. You will need to go in store to check unless someone takes pic5ure and post it here
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jul 8, 2009
10619 posts
4976 upvotes
Was going to head to costco today as i want a 70 or 75inch tv but so damn cold out haha
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
EQ BANK!
Buy first think later!
Newbie
Jun 2, 2014
77 posts
4 upvotes
redline204 wrote: 65R6107 is 749 in store (winnipeg regent)

Is the HiSense 65 good? Did you get extended warranty too? I'm looking for a Tv that size lol.
Newbie
Jun 2, 2014
77 posts
4 upvotes
blazed16 wrote: Was going to head to costco today as i want a 70 or 75inch tv but so damn cold out haha
Haha, yeah, I don't even know if I want to brave the cold. I think some deals are all week, lol.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jan 1, 2008
132 posts
45 upvotes
Scarborough
dahurricaneg wrote: Weak sauce..
Every RFD'er about every **** sale, I swear to god
Half these deals ain't even hot
Jr. Member
Dec 28, 2008
142 posts
30 upvotes
Etobicoke
Boxing Day is the best day to shop at Costco. Went to get milk and pick up pictures, and was in and out in 10 minutes.
Sr. Member
Feb 15, 2013
803 posts
264 upvotes
Toronto
EnricoS wrote: Boxing Day is the best day to shop at Costco. Went to get milk and pick up pictures, and was in and out in 10 minutes.
finding a parking spot would take more than 10mins at my location (warden).. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2016
4786 posts
3283 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
The LG 55" OLED TV for $1999 is pretty good.
Current Fido and Rogers customer.
Ex Koodo customer.
Sr. Member
Feb 16, 2005
954 posts
454 upvotes
Vizio P65-E1 is $1599 at Costco! Costco Brighton in Burnaby still got 2 left. Price valid until tomorrow.
Great Price for a great TV.

Top