Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco.ca $199.99 EZ Fold One-on-One Arcade Basketball Game

• Last Updated:
  • May 13th, 2021 12:53 am
[OP]
Jan 7, 2007
50 posts
114 upvotes

[Costco] Costco.ca $199.99 EZ Fold One-on-One Arcade Basketball Game

Product Details
Great indoor family entertainment game that’s built to last and provide countless hours of fun. Heavy duty steel tube constructed frame, metal rims, clear polycarbonate backboard, hi-tech digital scoreboard with game sounds elevate this type of game above all others. When finished playing the patented EZ-Fold system allows you to easily fold this game in half for easy storage, saving you valuable floor space which is great for small living spaces. Keep your children, family and friends entertained for hours with 8-different game modes to choose from. Includes all playing accessories.

Features:

Steel tube frame with powder coated finish
2 x 30.5 cm (12 in.) Steel rims with heavy duty nylon-polyester nets
Transparent, shatterproof, polycarbonate backboard with LED electronic scorer
100% heavy duty polyester fabric ball return
4 x 18 cm (7 in.) rubber balls
1 x inflation pump with needle

Specifications:

Dimensions (L × W × H/D): 205.7 cm × 121.9 cm × 213.3 cm (80.98 in. × 47.99 in. × 83.98 in.)
Weight: 24.1 kg (53 lb.)
26 replies
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
24558 posts
12626 upvotes
Toronto
I'll just add this to the basement of my mansion, no problem

This probably has a fun factor of 10 solid minutes ... or, drinking with friends.
But in your HOUSE full time? I don't know ...
RedFlagDeals Addict - 2008 Nominee for Most Helpful User
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
4417 posts
5184 upvotes
Ontario
DaVibe wrote: I'll just add this to the basement of my mansion, no problem

This probably has a fun factor of 10 solid minutes ... or, drinking with friends.
This needs a shot clock and prizes. Addictive in the arcade playing along with my son.

EDIT: I see the shot clock in the pic. Just need prizes LOL
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
5971 posts
5833 upvotes
BC

Agreed. Same category as an air hockey table. Great for occasional use at someone else's house.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
24558 posts
12626 upvotes
Toronto
kiiaal wrote: This needs a shot clock and prizes. Addictive in the arcade playing along with my son.

EDIT: I see the shot clock in the pic. Just need prizes LOL
I ALWAYS play this in the arcade. But do you spend your whole night there? I don't ...
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
2241 posts
2517 upvotes

With this .... one day I can be like that old man in the video
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2017
1436 posts
2179 upvotes

Not sure what your saying...
You write that you can add it to your mansion's basement easily but don't know whether you want it at your home full-time? If you really have mansion and adding it your basement would be "no problem", then what difference does it make to you? It's not like space is an issue for you especially since it is foldable too.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2002
6052 posts
564 upvotes
Vancouver
I would try to get one that doesn’t have a mechanical shot count.

If you look closely, the ball has to hit the arm under the basked.

Some, like pop a shot, uses electronic sensors to count shots that went in.
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2017
1146 posts
1784 upvotes
Vancouver
I bought the "Pop-A-Shot Home" one from Amazon back in April 2021 and it is a lot of fun. My kids love it and it fits well with my game room in the basement. I have the height at the lowest setting but it can be adjusted for higher shots if you have the ceiling clearance.

Pop-A-Shot Official Home Dual... https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B075FC4M29?ref ... b_ap_share

I bought it at $339.99 and I had some Amazon gift card credit so with taxes + FS, it came to $287.83 total.

Took me half a day to assemble all the pieces by myself but if I was to do it again then I can get it done within an hour.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3626 posts
2285 upvotes
West Coast
Nev007 wrote: Not sure what your saying...
You write that you can add it to your mansion's basement easily but don't know whether you want it at your home full-time? If you really have mansion and adding it your basement would be "no problem", then what difference does it make to you? It's not like space is an issue for you especially since it is foldable too.
You might find this helpful: https://www.webster-dictionary.org/definition/sarcasm
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2017
1436 posts
2179 upvotes
Maybe he was being sarcastic but, there are people on rfd that have quite big homes. Also, this is a pop a shot, not a full indoor court. Why would he have made a comment about mansions to begin with, even if it was sarcastically done, since most homes likely have space for this pop a shot.
Sep 26, 2012
525 posts
295 upvotes
Thornhill
Many times I had chances to get similar ones from Facebook marketplace. But didn't because the clearnance betweenmy basement ceiling and the basket is not enough..

Make sure you keep that in mind when purchasing it.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2010
1517 posts
969 upvotes
Lac St-Jean
I bought it this pandemic for 100$ in store at costco. Very fun but huge. Resold it this fall when interest in my family faded. As stated, the mechanical arm to count points is not great. Ball get stuck once every 20 shots.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
24558 posts
12626 upvotes
Toronto
Nev007 wrote: Not sure what your saying...
It was sarcastic, if that didn't come across lol

I love Basketball too but I think this is a waste. Better off with NBA Jam on Arcade
Mar 27, 2012
356 posts
334 upvotes
416 to the 905
I have owned a Harvard Games version for over 15 years.
It is a lot of fun with the kids or with the Guys.
***First Hour of my day starts with RFD and a Coffee....then I start my actual Work Day***
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2017
1146 posts
1784 upvotes
Vancouver
superduder wrote: Many times I had chances to get similar ones from Facebook marketplace. But didn't because the clearnance betweenmy basement ceiling and the basket is not enough..

Make sure you keep that in mind when purchasing it.
I have the pop-a-shot in the basement rec. room and the ceiling height is about 94" inches from the floor. The top of the backboard to the floor is about 84" or the basket is about 66" to the floor so I have about 28" of ceiling clearance. My kids have no issues throwing the ball into the hoops but sometimes by accident one of them would throw too high and hit the ceiling. I would like to move the whole thing upstairs to the livingroom where I have a 12 foot vaulted ceiling but my wife would not allow.
Penalty Box
Aug 15, 2015
9356 posts
5987 upvotes
ON
QuickFingers wrote: I have the pop-a-shot in the basement rec. room and the ceiling height is about 94" inches from the floor. The top of the backboard to the floor is about 84" or the basket is about 66" to the floor so I have about 28" of ceiling clearance. My kids have no issues throwing the ball into the hoops but sometimes by accident one of them would throw too high and hit the ceiling. I would like to move the whole thing upstairs to the livingroom where I have a 12 foot vaulted ceiling but my wife would not allow.
Set it to the lowest height if you haven't already. I had to modify mine to fit it as the basement has low ceiling. I just cut an equal amount on both sides and everything worked just fine.