Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Costco.ca: 30% or more on various Health & Beauty items at Costco.ca (6 items or more mix and match)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 14th, 2021 5:51 pm
[OP]
Mar 3, 2004
471 posts
313 upvotes

[Costco] Costco.ca: 30% or more on various Health & Beauty items at Costco.ca (6 items or more mix and match)

Not meaning to hijack the Aveeno and Sensodyne posts, but there is a broader deal for Costco.ca on health/beauty products.

Combine items with .97 and additional $ off to increase your savings.
For "CostcoGrocery" items, make sure your total after discounts is over $75 to avoid surcharges.

When said and done, your discount can be over 30%.

Specifics:

https://www.costco.ca/CatalogSearch?dep ... Beauty1011

Buy More & Save
Purchase multiple participating Health & Beauty items on the same order and receive additional savings.
Purchase 3 to 5, save 20%
Purchase 6 or more, save 30%
Valid for orders placed 10/11/21 to 10/17/21.
4 replies
Feb 24, 2009
437 posts
130 upvotes
Thanks OP. If you buy 6 or more it makes the Kaizen 42 bux, which is nice if you need protein now.
Apr 1, 2011
364 posts
334 upvotes
Toronto
Kirkland diapers are also included! I don't think they are even on sale in store so time to stock up if you are only using Kirkland diapers ( which are rebranded versions of Huggies Special Delivery).
Deal Fanatic
Feb 20, 2006
7575 posts
391 upvotes
Canada
Diaper genie refills are on sale now, and also apply for the discount…although it’s a lot of refills.
He died for me, I live for him
Sep 6, 2014
106 posts
65 upvotes
ronifel wrote: Thanks OP. If you buy 6 or more it makes the Kaizen 42 bux, which is nice if you need protein now.
Good call on Kaizen. Bought 6 boxes along with a couple of additional items. Lost buying opportunity last time when Kaizen went on sale last time. RFD effect!! This is also a much better deal than the last time. Can't beat $42 price point. Probably on par with the potential warehouse deal (whenever it goes on sale). Thank you!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)