• Last Updated:
  • Oct 16th, 2019 1:37 pm
[OP]
Oct 15, 2019
1 posts
2 upvotes

Bad experience with Costco.ca Appliances Orders

My appliances orders on Costco.ca is the worst client experience ever

My appliances orders on Costco.ca is the worst client experience I have had in my entire life.

Not only are the two weeks late, but I have had to call them and their supplier MetroToHome more than ten times, waiting sometimes more than 30 minutes per call. Today, I talked with a customer representative who couldn't care less.

Their supplier MetroToHome, which delivers appliances, is unreachable and totally unprofessional.

This is the last time I order anything on Costco.ca -- a complete waste of my time and energy.
6 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2010
1428 posts
1122 upvotes
Ontario
I have to agree with this. got a bundle order from them, with both items in stock at order time. One piece delivered after 1 week, second piece will be delivered in 2 weeks from now, that makes 1 month from order date.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2007
18813 posts
21551 upvotes
GTA
Joane26 wrote: My appliances orders on Costco.ca is the worst client experience ever

My appliances orders on Costco.ca is the worst client experience I have had in my entire life.

Not only are the two weeks late, but I have had to call them and their supplier MetroToHome more than ten times, waiting sometimes more than 30 minutes per call. Today, I talked with a customer representative who couldn't care less.

Their supplier MetroToHome, which delivers appliances, is unreachable and totally unprofessional.

This is the last time I order anything on Costco.ca -- a complete waste of my time and energy.
You clearly haven't dealt with Home Depot and their shipping company Ovation Logistics. My appliance delivery was over a month late with may promised delivery dates that never happened. My frustration and calls were 5x what yours have been. I still have PTSD whenever I see the appliance section in the weekly flyers.
I thought I'd deal with Costco next time, but it seems they are all nearly as bad.
I wonder if Ovation simple renamed themselves to MetroToHome?
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 22, 2015
6442 posts
6306 upvotes
I've ordered many appliances and furniture from Costco over the years.

Absolutely no issues, except for one time when they used Fred Guy for delivery... They insisted they only deliver to my area Mondays/Wednesdays from 9:00-5:00pm. I called Costco online support and told them that makes no sense, and that I can't take time off just to recieve a delivery. They agreed and said they would contact the delivery company get back to me. I got a call from Fred Guy not 2 hours later, now offering delivery any day, any time, including Saturdays.

Contact Costco and they will try to make things right. Can't help a shitty delivery company.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2005
6330 posts
1488 upvotes
Montreal
The best is Corbeil appliances who promises 1 day delivery and keeps their promise.
Phils
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2007
3662 posts
803 upvotes
didn't have any issues with homedepot delivery...FYI
Oct 20, 2019
1 posts
I had similar issues this past weekend. I ordered washer and dryer, washer came on Friday and they forgot the dryer so it was delivered on Saturday, This is not so bad, but now for the bad part, the delivery people would not do any of the things outlined by Costco that were suppose to be done. This includes connect both washer and dryer, level, remove restraints from the washer. i even had to push them to take away the old appliances.

I called Costco customer service today and as I expected they were very good about it. They took down all the information and gave me a $75 refund for the inconvenience.
Joane26 wrote: My appliances orders on Costco.ca is the worst client experience ever