Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco.ca Arc'teryx Men's Atom Hoody $199.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 16th, 2019 8:53 pm
Jul 12, 2013
366 posts
331 upvotes
OutsideYourWorld wrote: Well it's kinda meant to be used in a layering system, I believe. You can get away with pretty much anything if you're just hanging out in the city, though.
I agree. But Arcteryx is an outdoor outfit brand for me to wear to hiking, so thanks.
Feb 22, 2015
190 posts
109 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Only a few models are made in Canada (Alpha SV). Even my Beta SV is made in China.
Jul 12, 2013
366 posts
331 upvotes
thelasthunter wrote: Trust me, it's much more versatile than any hoody. While its not waterproof, its water resistent. The fit and finish is top notch. Theres a reason this is one of the hottest selling Arcs
I wound not pay 200 for a outdoor non waterproof hoody and I have to bring an umbrella. If the fit and finish sucks, nobody will pay 200 for it unless for the brand.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2017
1923 posts
2111 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
Chivancouver wrote: I agree. But Arcteryx is an outdoor outfit brand for me to wear to hiking, so thanks.
Well if you're hiking i'd recommend getting a waterproof non-insulated shell, then you can wear this thing or whatever mid layer you'd like. Much much more versatile.
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Feb 7, 2016
323 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto, ON
online order only?? is this in the warehouse?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
6948 posts
2695 upvotes
If the logo wasn't prominently displayed no one in this thread would be interested.
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2007
3749 posts
6586 upvotes
Calgary
baz5 wrote: If the logo wasn't prominently displayed no one in this thread would be interested.
Guilty as charged. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes Anyway, I bought my wife the Atom hoodie and was jealous there was no men's on sale. Got one in grey. Thanks OP.
Last edited by ZipSpeed on Oct 10th, 2019 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3692 posts
4307 upvotes
baz5 wrote: If the logo wasn't prominently displayed no one in this thread would be interested.
For some that's true, for others it's nonsense as they'be been wearing Arc way before most people knew what it was. This latter group actually finds the recent Arc saturation annoying. Anyways, the Atom LT is one the most versatile spring-fall jackets on the market and its worth having at least one imo.
For Sale:
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3692 posts
4307 upvotes
Chivancouver wrote: I wound not pay 200 for a outdoor non waterproof hoody and I have to bring an umbrella. If the fit and finish sucks, nobody will pay 200 for it unless for the brand.
I've been in the rain with this many times, never had to bring an umbrella and it kept me perfectly dry. Waterproof stuff is typically a lot more stiff and you overheat way too fast, which is one of the flaws in many jackets. The beauty of the Atom is the balance of protection it offers for various weather conditions. It also has some of the most pleasant feeling material.
Last edited by thelasthunter on Oct 10th, 2019 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Sale:
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2017
1923 posts
2111 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
I've always thought that too, but recently found a gamma mx hoody locally for $15. After trying it on, the material feels very nice, and the fit feels a lot nicer than other "activewear" hoodies i've tried in the past.

That being said, I would NEVER pay that much for a hoody. I always always wait for at least a 50% off deal, whether that means getting it used or whatever.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
7737 posts
10771 upvotes
Richmond Hill
OutsideYourWorld wrote: I've always thought that too, but recently found a gamma mx hoody locally for $15. After trying it on, the material feels very nice, and the fit feels a lot nicer than other "activewear" hoodies i've tried in the past.

That being said, I would NEVER pay that much for a hoody. I always always wait for at least a 50% off deal, whether that means getting it used or whatever.
Missing a digit there? Or did you actually find one for $15!?

Even a "sportswear" hoody at Wal-Mart would cost more than that!
Last edited by rugerty100 on Oct 10th, 2019 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 30, 2015
5100 posts
4404 upvotes
Toronto, ON
shoei wrote: is it still made in Canada or is china now?
Even their $1200 jackets were made in China even 4 years ago. This is certo made in China or Bangladesh. Do they even make anything in Canada anymore?
Mar 17, 2012
40 posts
19 upvotes
Vancouver
nooo... just had the medium grey in my cart... but ran out of stock... does anyone know if these get restocked?
Sep 2, 2019
210 posts
247 upvotes
Toronto
Is it just me but 200 for a hoodie seems a bit steep
Deal Fanatic
Jul 30, 2015
5100 posts
4404 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Not correct. Only thing I hate about my Arc is the stupid logo. And the fact it's made in China now so the quality is crap. But the jacket itself is top notch.
Nov 10, 2018
88 posts
81 upvotes
Was just about to pull the trigger on a small to replace my old one which is still running strong after 5 years. Big sad it sold out just before I was able to pay.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2006
1685 posts
1196 upvotes
jyeh222 wrote: Shows this in the description

Since Costco is not an authorized dealer for this product, the manufacturer’s warranty does not apply. In place of the manufacturer’s warranty, Costco will refund your purchase price if you are not completely satisfied with this product
Honestly, I'd take a Costco satisfaction guarantee over a manufacturer warranty any day of the week!
Jan 22, 2017
50 posts
35 upvotes
Any advice on sizing? I tend to fit right between an L and XL on most brands.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2017
1923 posts
2111 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
rugerty100 wrote: Missing a digit there? Or did you actually find one for $15!?

Even a "sportswear" hoody at Wal-Mart would cost more than that!
Nah man, $15. Originally $20 but I got em to $15 ;)
It has a rip along the bottom hem, so I figured i'd test out this warranty of theirs. Worst comes to worst, I get my $15 hoody back I suppose. And free shipping this month with Canada post so can't really go wrong.

Normally i'm an outdoor research kinda guy, though.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)