Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Costco.ca Bio Bidet Motion Sensor High Arc Kitchen Faucet $139.99 (after $60 off)

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2019 5:32 am
[OP]
Newbie
Aug 8, 2019
2 posts
54 upvotes

[Costco] Costco.ca Bio Bidet Motion Sensor High Arc Kitchen Faucet $139.99 (after $60 off)

Hi, I'm a newbie and this is my first post.
Costco.ca offers Bio Bidet Motion Sensor High Arc Kitchen Faucet at $ 139.99 ($199.99 - 60). Available only in brushed nickel finish. Amazon.ca offers the same item at $ 245.61 (link: https://www.amazon.ca/BioBidet-Motion-S ... th=1&psc=1) and HD offers it at $ 343, but with chrome finish (link: https://www.homedepot.ca/product/biobid ... 1001103564).
46 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2005
5621 posts
1140 upvotes
Montreal
Nice deal. Very good reviews.
Phils
Member
User avatar
May 27, 2011
452 posts
490 upvotes
Montreal
Bluesky88 wrote: Hi, I'm a newbie and this is my first post.
Welcome to RFD, good deal found, here's an upvote from me :)
Jr. Member
Dec 22, 2018
177 posts
64 upvotes
Markham
very cheap for a bidet. Motion sensor too
Member
Dec 13, 2009
301 posts
125 upvotes
I have this one.. like it alot but wish I held out for the Moen. Sometimes the water accidentally turns off while washing pots or large items
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1727 posts
2204 upvotes
Halifax
TomF62003 wrote: very cheap for a bidet. Motion sensor too
Bio bidet is the brand name. Its a kitchen faucet. I am not sure how helpful an actual bidet would be if it activated by motion.

edit, never mind. it is sixty off. my receipt shows sell price of 199.99 but hst only 21 and discount at bottom of sixty.
Sr. Member
Apr 26, 2009
630 posts
456 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP. Been looking for a replacement faucet for the kitchen. Good reviews and Costco return policy is always good.

Side note, is something like this easy to install? I’ve replaced a bathroom faucet and that wasn’t bad.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 17, 2007
2752 posts
984 upvotes
Came in expecting a thread on bidets and duck butter, realized it was a faucet.

I'm curious how does motion sensor work "without outlet"? Is it jankier than with an outlet?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 7, 2007
535 posts
207 upvotes
Very easy to install. The harder part was getting the older one out.

UltimateB wrote: Thanks OP. Been looking for a replacement faucet for the kitchen. Good reviews and Costco return policy is always good.

Side note, is something like this easy to install? I’ve replaced a bathroom faucet and that wasn’t bad.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 7, 2007
535 posts
207 upvotes
The only issue I have is that the water control isn’t very good. Very hard to get it to flow at the rate you want. Hard to explain. Assuming the lever turn about 90 degrees. No water comes out during the first 30% turn, then the next 30% it rapidly moves from low flow to max flow, and the last 30% turn does nothing. Anyone else have the same issue?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 19, 2006
8748 posts
3489 upvotes
Toronto
Saw that and wanted to get it. Must resist Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 18, 2012
1895 posts
1849 upvotes
ph00p wrote: Came in expecting a thread on bidets and duck butter, realized it was a faucet.

I'm curious how does motion sensor work "without outlet"? Is it jankier than with an outlet?
Looks like it takes 2 batteries

**corrected below, its 4 AAs**
Last edited by wildzero on Sep 1st, 2019 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member
May 29, 2008
223 posts
193 upvotes
Halifax, NS
Thadealhunter wrote: I have this one.. like it alot but wish I held out for the Moen. Sometimes the water accidentally turns off while washing pots or large items
It has a 3 minute timer that starts when you activate the motion sensor.
Member
May 29, 2008
223 posts
193 upvotes
Halifax, NS
rgilld wrote: The only issue I have is that the water control isn’t very good. Very hard to get it to flow at the rate you want. Hard to explain. Assuming the lever turn about 90 degrees. No water comes out during the first 30% turn, then the next 30% it rapidly moves from low flow to max flow, and the last 30% turn does nothing. Anyone else have the same issue?
I find it easier to start it at a higher rate and adjust it down, I can get mine at the desired flow doing that, and then using the motion sensor to turn off/on works to keep the same flow.

Top