Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Costco.ca: Birkenstock Men's Arizona EVA Sandal - Black, Green - All Sizes - $39.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 24th, 2020 1:52 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 18, 2013
1901 posts
11482 upvotes

[Costco] Costco.ca: Birkenstock Men's Arizona EVA Sandal - Black, Green - All Sizes - $39.99

Last edited by TomRFD on Sep 21st, 2020 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
54 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2014
1041 posts
408 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Good grief those are not good looking.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Aug 23, 2010
916 posts
406 upvotes
I assume sizing is the same as standard Birk's?
Sr. Member
Jan 11, 2009
600 posts
474 upvotes
Toronto
I am assuming these are not the leather ones...
Sr. Member
Jun 14, 2011
605 posts
583 upvotes
Toronto
These are great. I use them as slippers at home
Banned
Sep 14, 2020
180 posts
130 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Kind of ugly and not a great deal? $60 regular, $42 on footlocker.ca. Price should come down further.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2016
1763 posts
1183 upvotes
ahumanbeing wrote: Good grief those are not good looking.
who cares? you are going to wear them with white socks anyways
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 18, 2013
3900 posts
5598 upvotes
BC
JIB9022 wrote: who cares? you are going to wear them with white socks anyways
He knows his fashion okay. He probably owns a pair of these badboys as well.

Image
Newbie
Jul 1, 2020
26 posts
52 upvotes
Toronto
These are great for travelling to destinations in hot and humid weather like Southeast Asia, especially as a backpacker where you'd rather not have your flimsy flop flops break on a day trip
Sr. Member
Jan 14, 2007
977 posts
489 upvotes
Toronto
gogogadgetgo wrote: These are great for travelling to destinations in hot and humid weather like Southeast Asia, especially as a backpacker where you'd rather not have your flimsy flop flops break on a day trip
As well are on the beach, rather than using your regular Birkenstock and getting them wet.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 22, 2015
5950 posts
5530 upvotes
Great sandals. I have both leather and plastic Birks... These are obviously for the beach / pool / shower.

However, the price is not amazing... This is regular price. I got mine from The Shoe Company for $29 during a sale.
Newbie
Oct 2, 2018
21 posts
6 upvotes
Theses are awesome, both the men and women in my family wear them and women’s version with the toe spacer. They start to break up in parts after a year or two of hard use. Rarely go on sale. I have purchased 8 pair today for my family. Super comfortable, can be worn in wet grass and water and even as slippers.
Member
Dec 7, 2007
270 posts
18 upvotes
Thanks op. Love wearing these in the summer when camping so I can have support and not worry about them getting wet.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 18, 2013
3900 posts
5598 upvotes
BC
KanataKG wrote: Great sandals. I have both leather and plastic Birks... These are obviously for the beach / pool / shower.

However, the price is not amazing... This is regular price. I got mine from The Shoe Company for $29 during a sale.
Price is decent imo.

It's currently $59.99 @ the shoe company. However there was the 40% 4hr sale yesterday and today there's $10 off $50 or $25 off $100 code on the shoe company site.
Newbie
Jul 1, 2020
26 posts
52 upvotes
Toronto
rajojomanik wrote: As well are on the beach, rather than using your regular Birkenstock and getting them wet.
Exactly. Great for going to places where you don't want your regular cork sole Birks to get ruined by water. Beach, during travel, showering at hostels, etc.
Member
Jul 3, 2002
283 posts
86 upvotes
thanks OP! these are great! the cork ones are too stiff for my feet but these ones have enough give to walk around comfortably.

Top