• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2020 9:34 pm
[OP]
Jun 28, 2020
4 posts
17 upvotes
Ottawa

[Costco] Costco.ca: Birkenstock Women’s Gizeh Eva Sandal $39.99

Just scrolling through Costco.ca and saw these Birkenstock women’s sandal on sale, the normal retail price for this kind is $59.99.
Only White and Tan are left, limited sizes as well
Note: the material is Eva, which is some kind of plastic, NOT leather
Also: “Since Costco is not an authorized dealer for this product, the manufacturer’s warranty does not apply. In place of the manufacturer’s warranty, Costco will refund your purchase price if you are not completely satisfied with this product.”
Last edited by TomRFD on Sep 18th, 2020 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
7 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
5227 posts
1922 upvotes
Debtario
The ladies at Ancaster Costco DESTROYED the skid of these Sandals last time when they were $50, can only imagine what's happening now (or not happening, with COVID and all)
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
Dec 24, 2017
709 posts
617 upvotes
London
pretty sure i paid slightly more for the cork & leather version of these about a year ago so at $40 these aren't too hot IMO. These are $60 regular but ive seen them around this price before
Nov 16, 2014
126 posts
49 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Cork version (Gizeh Birko-Flor) cost $65 on Costco several months ago. I believe the cork is worth the $25 difference.
Deal Addict
May 11, 2004
3225 posts
1253 upvotes
Airdrie
BirkenCrocs
"Success is the happy feeling you get between the time you do something and the time you tell a woman what you did." -Dilbert
Jun 26, 2005
124 posts
31 upvotes
Thanks. Picked one up did the wife!!
Dec 24, 2004
85 posts
29 upvotes
odiferousmuffins wrote: Cork version (Gizeh Birko-Flor) cost $65 on Costco several months ago. I believe the cork is worth the $25 difference.
They have different purposes. These are good for the pool/beach. Have ruined the cork sole kind on the beach before.
Thanks OP!