Boxing Day 2018 Deals

Costco.ca Boxing Week Savings

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 4th, 2019 3:57 pm
Tags:
None
Member
Jun 15, 2016
244 posts
145 upvotes
$1299 on Microsoft but doesn’t come with the mouse.

So Costco deal isn’t that great.

The $1049.00 at Best Buy serves my purpose. I5 with 128GB

Thanks for the help guys.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2006
2807 posts
1260 upvotes
Toronto
ah_Dan wrote: Which one is the better buy?
LG 55UK6090 or Samsung UN55NU6900
They are both 589.99 in store.

https://www.costco.ca/LG-55UK6090-55-in ... 58432.html
https://www.costco.ca/Samsung-UN55NU690 ... 58229.html
I picked up the Samsung. Pretty happy thus far. Has Netflix/Crave/Prime built in so fits my needs. Picture quality is good and beats the Toshiba 65” I have in the family room. Check rtings.com for reviews.
Jr. Member
Jan 4, 2007
146 posts
51 upvotes
do the wowmobile, walmart, bb koodo deal. its only $250'ish
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 10, 2004
2736 posts
500 upvotes
Ontario
I am wondering the same thing.
In the video though. Water pressure looks slow
BlueLightSpecial wrote: Tempted by the touchless kitchen faucet, anyone own it? Need to spend my promo card before it expires.
¨°º©oVelox, Versutus, Vigilanso©º°¨
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 10, 2004
2736 posts
500 upvotes
Ontario
I wonder if this is in store also?
BlueLightSpecial wrote: Tempted by the touchless kitchen faucet, anyone own it? Need to spend my promo card before it expires.
¨°º©oVelox, Versutus, Vigilanso©º°¨
Sr. Member
Sep 4, 2006
855 posts
71 upvotes
Anyone seen the Mill oil heater in store? Want to buy one for my son's room above the garage Which is always colder than other rooms. Also any experience on this heater is appreciated.
Thanks
Happy Koodo customer with S9 and the 25$ unltd Canada plan :-)
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 10, 2004
2736 posts
500 upvotes
Ontario
I visited the store, they are not in store.
CouponKindaGuy wrote: I wonder if this is in store also?
¨°º©oVelox, Versutus, Vigilanso©º°¨
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 26, 2005
9782 posts
1739 upvotes
Toronto
Sorry for a stupid question. For the Xbox Gold live 3 month for $16.49

https://www.costco.ca/3-Month-Xbox-Live ... 87347.html


It's details say:

Code should be redeemed until February 15, 2019

What does that exactly mean? Firstly it's poor grammar. Do they mean "before"?

I plan to buy 3 of them and get the $15 credit as it states on the page.

Does it mean I have to redeem the first one by Feb 15, 2019?

Or do all 3 cards must be redeemed?


Also, it's 3 months, it's Dec now. I hope it doesn't mean it expires by Feb 2019!! Haha
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 26, 2005
9782 posts
1739 upvotes
Toronto
sandyriver wrote: Anyone seen the Mill oil heater in store? Want to buy one for my son's room above the garage Which is always colder than other rooms. Also any experience on this heater is appreciated.
Thanks
To solve the issue for real, You may wish to hire someone to blow insulation into the ceiling of the garage. Before Ford came in Ontario, there was a rebate for this.
Sr. Member
Sep 4, 2006
855 posts
71 upvotes
rfdrfd wrote: To solve the issue for real, You may wish to hire someone to blow insulation into the ceiling of the garage. Before Ford came in Ontario, there was a rebate for this.
Yea, i realized that only now. I changed the garage door to an insulated one and it does help a bit. I guess the rebate is not available anymore, right? How much would it cost to blow insulation above the garage ?
Happy Koodo customer with S9 and the 25$ unltd Canada plan :-)
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 26, 2005
9782 posts
1739 upvotes
Toronto
sandyriver wrote: Yea, i realized that only now. I changed the garage door to an insulated one and it does help a bit. I guess the rebate is not available anymore, right? How much would it cost to blow insulation above the garage ?
Sadly, no the rebate is gone. Sorry. A few months ago, during the rebate period, I got a quote for my garage, but didn't do it. Cause my room above wasn't cold. I'll try to find the papers and reply back on the cost quoted .
Member
Jan 22, 2003
243 posts
145 upvotes
Question, is there any reason why the various Costcos in a city have different prices? Got a laptop at one and went to the other store to see if they had other selection, which they did. However the one I got at one store was even cheaper at the new store. Same with TVs and other stuff. I thought prices were standard between stores?
Sr. Member
Sep 4, 2006
855 posts
71 upvotes
rfdrfd wrote: Sadly, no the rebate is gone. Sorry. A few months ago, during the rebate period, I got a quote for my garage, but didn't do it. Cause my room above wasn't cold. I'll try to find the papers and reply back on the cost quoted .
That would be great. Thanks. Will get it done if it is not much or else will wait till the next rebate rounds set in.
Happy Koodo customer with S9 and the 25$ unltd Canada plan :-)

Top