Tags:
None
[OP]
Oct 23, 2010
179 posts
151 upvotes
Brampton

[Costco] Costco.ca: Brondell Swash CL99 Non-electric Bidet Toilet Seat $79.99

I think it's a pretty good deal. I purchased one from costco.ca in November 2020 for $99 so $20 difference. I was worried about cold water splashing 'that' region but turns out you can't tell the difference. Been very happy with it.

..shipping included in price.
Images
  • bidet.jpg
Last edited by ablessa on Jan 20th, 2021 4:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
279 replies
Jul 7, 2018
22 posts
111 upvotes
Thanks OP. I requested a price match for an existing order.
Apr 6, 2009
111 posts
15 upvotes
toronto
The price was 99.00 but I notice on line there is no mention of $20 off? Since my Costco carries this, I wonder if anyone can confirm price?? Possibly $69 or $59 "in-store".....Just curious..

p.s. I have this already....works great, easy install.....I was looking for a 2nd one for my bsmt washroom. Perfect timing.
Feb 3, 2019
611 posts
909 upvotes
Canada
bell02fantasy1 wrote: The price was 99.00 but I notice on line there is no mention of $20 off? Since my Costco carries this, I wonder if anyone can confirm price?? Possibly $69 or $59 "in-store".....Just curious..

p.s. I have this already....works great, easy install.....I was looking for a 2nd one for my bsmt washroom. Perfect timing.
Saw this at GTA, woodbine and hwy 7 location for 79.99. multiple units left when I was there earlier this week.
Live a little
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2004
1618 posts
59 upvotes
This was a good buy and super easy install. Got when it was 99.
SPOOOOOOOOOOOONN!!!!...
Sep 7, 2018
812 posts
842 upvotes
How long do you run it to clean yourself on average and how jarring is the cold water?
May 28, 2018
91 posts
104 upvotes
Bought this a couple months ago at $99.99 and have no regrets. Helps if you can benefit from a new seat at the same time.

Fyi the seat hole does end up being smaller than the regular elongated seat it is replacing to account for the nozzles. I got used to it fast but some may be annoyed that the seat seems smaller.

Otherwise it is butthole heaven for me.
Deal Fanatic
May 1, 2012
9670 posts
9131 upvotes
Markham
Once you start using a Bidet, you kinda ruin yourself for life. You can never go without one again... just doesn't feel right.
May 28, 2018
91 posts
104 upvotes
Anikiri wrote: Once you start using a Bidet, you kinda ruin yourself for life. You can never go without one again... just doesn't feel right.
This. Just bought this again for my 2nd toilet. Not good that I was always favouring one toilet. Gotta spread the love.

Also this model is super-sleek without the bidet "look" that happens with the add-on versions.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2004
1847 posts
1382 upvotes
taximan87 wrote: This. Just bought this again for my 2nd toilet. Not good that I was always favouring one toilet. Gotta spread the love.

Also this model is super-sleek without the bidet "look" that happens with the add-on versions.
That’s not all you spread Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2015
1525 posts
256 upvotes
Peterborough
Love mine to bought it at 99
Jul 29, 2020
106 posts
563 upvotes
Can these be returned if you don't like it or doesn't fit?
Apr 12, 2018
28 posts
23 upvotes
Montreal
Almost pulled the trigger.
But that comment on Costco reviews with 22 thumbs up made me doubt:
"Just received it. The threaded fitting on the toilet seat to receive the incoming water line is plastic. Also, it is sticking straight out at 90 degrees. Which means the hose weight is continually hanging on this plastic threaded fitting. Full water pressure is present 24/7 at this fitting, which means if the plastic cracks, it is flooding into your house. Why is this not made out of brass?"
Can someone who bought it please confirm if the fitting is plastic?
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2008
3986 posts
1817 upvotes
BC
superscoots wrote: How long do you run it to clean yourself on average and how jarring is the cold water?
If water comes out your nose you've run it for too long.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
2692 posts
2582 upvotes
matg8211 wrote: Almost pulled the trigger.
But that comment on Costco reviews with 22 thumbs up made me doubt:
"Just received it. The threaded fitting on the toilet seat to receive the incoming water line is plastic. Also, it is sticking straight out at 90 degrees. Which means the hose weight is continually hanging on this plastic threaded fitting. Full water pressure is present 24/7 at this fitting, which means if the plastic cracks, it is flooding into your house. Why is this not made out of brass?"
Can someone who bought it please confirm if the fitting is plastic?
If they are talking about the intake hose knob, most of them are plastic...
Mar 10, 2012
718 posts
1201 upvotes
PEACHLAND
A bidet is the way. Some people think it's strange but... Now that I threw away my preconceived societal notions of it I wouldn't go back. Save money on TP and actually clean completely down there. Especially if you've got a hairy a$$, well... you know the struggle. Would you rather wipe dog$hit on your driveway with toilet paper, or wash it using a pressure washer?
Last edited by 2003fxdl on Jan 20th, 2021 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.