Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco.ca: Brondell Swash CL99 Non-electric Bidet Toilet Seat $79.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 25th, 2023 11:56 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2001
3416 posts
1251 upvotes
Toronto
farkaland wrote: Lots of elongated ones at hwy7 and Woodbine in Markham. Anyone see the round ones?
is it the same price as online?
Sep 26, 2006
195 posts
139 upvotes
Vancouver
GangStarr wrote: Wow that’s fast. My buddies order is eta 8 days and coming from concord Ontario
I was surprised, originally mine stated Concord, Ontario as well but next morning Richmond.
Apr 15, 2008
115 posts
73 upvotes
GSXXRR wrote: is it the same price as online?
I got one from this Woodbine and 7 today. Confirmed price is $79.99
Jun 24, 2015
771 posts
677 upvotes
taximan87 wrote: This. Just bought this again for my 2nd toilet. Not good that I was always favouring one toilet. Gotta spread the love.

Also this model is super-sleek without the bidet "look" that happens with the add-on versions.
My question is, this runs tap cold water right? The water is so cold in my house, or is it just me doesn't do well with cold?
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2007
1233 posts
585 upvotes
St Thomas
Elongated seat only. Wish I had one of those toilets now.
RFD Proud since 07.
Deal Guru
Sep 6, 2002
11548 posts
5376 upvotes
Moving target
jambo87 wrote: I was surprised, originally mine stated Concord, Ontario as well but next morning Richmond.
Maybe Costco saw how much TP you hoarded and air shipped the bidet to keep you away from the Kirkland TP

:p
Autocorrect sucks
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2007
4507 posts
2547 upvotes
Thornhill
sixsix wrote: My question is, this runs tap cold water right? The water is so cold in my house, or is it just me doesn't do well with cold?
It's really an individual preference thing.
For most houses, the water in first 10 or 20 seconds should not be too cold.
For me, it's not a problem, as with many users in this thread. My wife, however, absolutely would not use it.
She would only use the Toto electric bidet with heated water. She also complained that the water pressure was hard to adjust (electric bidet would give you the exact water pressure you selected)
Nov 1, 2006
72 posts
72 upvotes
GangStarr wrote: Not trying to be funny but somethings. Wrong are you very thin? I’m a bigger boy and it shoots perfectly at the corn hole every time. Quick dry and I’m good and I’m a bigger dude so yeah. Somethings wrong. Maybe the nozzles maybe your position? If you’re very thin and have a thigh gap maybe
I did a few more days of testing.

1. Moving the dial quickly out of the cleaning phase helps,
2. I was not sitting forward enough in the toilet, I guess i'm just used to sitting further back, so it's working pretty good now.

I'm definitely happier with it after giving it more time.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2002
1074 posts
458 upvotes
Order 2 round seats. I just received a 2nd notification that delivery has been delayed again!!

Ordered on Jan 20th, got notification on Jan 22nd of the delay to Feb 15-19. And now received another delay notification to Mar 29-Apr2!! Angry Face

What the hell Costco! My butt needs a good wash!! Anyone else get the delay notification or have at least one round seat they don't need?
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2001
3416 posts
1251 upvotes
Toronto
Got mine, installed Friday.

Was shipped directly from Brondell, on behalf of Costco.

Surprisingly, it doesn't really feel cold. No cold *shock* factor, when spraying.

But.... the rear and front setting both spray my butt hole.... what gives? lol.. I'm a male and just wanted to test.

My wife said the rear setting at full power, sprayed the vjayjay.
Nov 23, 2006
593 posts
359 upvotes
Ontario
GSXXRR wrote: Got mine, installed Friday.

Surprisingly, it doesn't really feel cold. No cold *shock* factor, when spraying.

But.... the rear and front setting both spray my butt hole.... what gives? lol.. I'm a male and just wanted to test.

My wife refuses to use it, but I noticed both rear and front settings got my bottom. But I just assumed that it was because I was a bigger guy and my bottom end hung a little lower.

Just gives you options on how you want to clean your rear end is my assumption.
Jan 22, 2019
435 posts
459 upvotes
Same here as well. Mine says:

Shipping Delay - Estimated to ship 29/03/2021 - 02/04/2021‌
Feb 11, 2007
460 posts
139 upvotes
Calgary
nosnoop wrote: Be aware that this type of bidet would reduce the size of the opening of the toilet seat.
So I think the elongated one actually works better on the round toilet (though not as aesthetically pleasing) as long as it fits (most do).
I'm considering this, but does anyone who has put the Elongated one on a round toilet have a photo? I'm just wondering how "odd" it's going to look, or if I should wait for the round one. TIA!
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2016
1681 posts
1737 upvotes
Montreal
yesnomaybe wrote: So are people buying the elongated seat for their round toilets?
Same question as the round version is unavailable
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2007
4507 posts
2547 upvotes
Thornhill
nightslide wrote: I'm considering this, but does anyone who has put the Elongated one on a round toilet have a photo? I'm just wondering how "odd" it's going to look, or if I should wait for the round one. TIA!
Do note that my non-electric bidet is of similar style but a different brand as the one in this thread.

Doesn't look the best, but functionally, it works fine.
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2003
1476 posts
336 upvotes
BC
We’re on clearance for $69.97 in Burnaby location today....
CHIA
Nov 13, 2005
414 posts
432 upvotes
Calgary
GSXXRR wrote: Got mine, installed Friday.

She will be spending a ton of time in the washroom now!
Aug 29, 2011
41 posts
55 upvotes
Edmonton
TheSalesman wrote: How hard is this to install?
Very easy to install, hardest part was just trying to make sure the seat lined up with the bowl.

I have to admit the first couple of times it felt a little weird, but used to it now. LOL
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37131 upvotes
Ordered and never arrived.

Will have to call Costco.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.