Hot Deals

[Costco] Costco.ca: Brondell Swash CL99 Non-electric Bidet Toilet Seat $79.99

  • Last Updated:
  • May 10th, 2021 8:55 pm
Tags:
None
Member
Sep 30, 2013
456 posts
333 upvotes
North Vancouver
I have this, it's the best investment I ever made and is clean cut, with no ugly gap.
Member
Nov 23, 2006
336 posts
167 upvotes
Ontario
Ugh. I was waiting to buy this until I moved into my new house so I could see which size seat I need, elongated vs round.

I gain possession today. It just went on sale for this price. It's sold out. UGH!

Wife is pretty adamant about not having a bidet, but I told her she doesn't need to use it if she doesn't want to. But she may get her way, now...

Following in case in comes back in stock!
Member
Nov 23, 2008
235 posts
120 upvotes
game_fanatic wrote: Is anyone able to comment on the hose length? I bought a Luxe Bidet from Amazon and the hose from the toilet to the bidet was 15", it was juuuust too short and ended up tugging on a fixture and caused some leaks.
I have two Luxe Bidets Neo 180 that I bought 2 years ago and they are still going strong. Mine you they were way cheaper then, around $40 a piece. Luxe Bidet has a metal connection.

About a year later, I upgraded to two Brondell SE600 purchased from Costco, plastic connection. They were great at first but after 7 months both started leaking and I returned them to Costco.

Recently purchased the Brondell Swash 1000 (also plastic connection) because we miss the heated seat. Performance is so-so, it takes 6-7 seconds for the water to actually come out and the water pressure is very low. I was actually very disappointed since this model is ranked higher than the SE600. Anyway, I will return to Costco and bite the bullet and get a Toto Washlet.
Sr. Member
Sep 14, 2012
779 posts
898 upvotes
Toronto
Pingalino wrote: Do you need a membership to purchase this ?
You always need a membership to buy at Costco.
Member
Nov 23, 2006
336 posts
167 upvotes
Ontario
ichibansan wrote: You always need a membership to buy at Costco.
You didn't always need a membership to buy online (at least for all products). I believe that is only more recent that they've required it. I'm not sure if it's still that way or not.
Newbie
May 14, 2013
79 posts
107 upvotes
The elongated version is back in stock.
Member
Nov 23, 2006
336 posts
167 upvotes
Ontario
Was just about to post that! At time of this post, 498 available.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 31, 2007
12366 posts
182 upvotes
Toronto
why is it when I try to search it on Costco website it doesn't appear? only can find it through the direct link
One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2004
1849 posts
1415 upvotes
TGoyel wrote: I have this, it's the best investment I ever made and is clean cut, with no ugly gap.
You’re talking about the bidet seat, right? Winking Face
Sr. Member
Sep 14, 2012
779 posts
898 upvotes
Toronto
xmanofsteel69 wrote: You didn't always need a membership to buy online (at least for all products). I believe that is only more recent that they've required it. I'm not sure if it's still that way or not.
It is that way...that's why I actually said You always need a membership to buy at Costco.

Don't believe me? Try buying from their website without a membership. It won't go through.
Sr. Member
Nov 23, 2004
808 posts
1419 upvotes
Ontario
xmanofsteel69 wrote: Wife is pretty adamant about not having a bidet, but I told her she doesn't need to use it if she doesn't want to. But she may get her way, now...
Mine was this way too - thought it was the stupidest thing to buy and didn't want me to get one. I bought it anyway. Now she's a convert and fully understands how life changing it is lol I think it's one of those things that just seems "unnatural" in North American culture still compared to wasting excess amounts of toilet paper, but I'm hoping the various toilet paper shortages of 2020 have converted enough people that maybe we'll see bidets slowly become more of a thing over here.
Member
Nov 23, 2006
336 posts
167 upvotes
Ontario
ichibansan wrote: It is that way...that's why I actually said You always need a membership to buy at Costco.

Don't believe me? Try buying from their website without a membership. It won't go through.
I took the "always" to mean "always has been this way" - I was just stating it wasn't always the case.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 5, 2008
2534 posts
108 upvotes
Toronto
coriolis wrote: Anyone have issues with the toilet seat not staying up? The Lid is fine but the seat does not stay up :(
I am having this issue too. I don't think there is enough clearance for the seat to lean towards the other side to stay put. If you pull the bidet forward a bit, you'll be able to get the seat to stay up. But that does also change and alter the angle of the water projection. So spray with caution.
Deal Expert
User avatar
May 22, 2005
20096 posts
5526 upvotes
Good Morning
asdisme wrote: I am having this issue too. I don't think there is enough clearance for the seat to lean towards the other side to stay put. If you pull the bidet forward a bit, you'll be able to get the seat to stay up. But that does also change and alter the angle of the water projection. So spray with caution.
Thanks, it's not just me! I did push it forward but it didn't help. I'll push it forward a bit more and hope that helps.
Member
Apr 10, 2006
397 posts
207 upvotes
People say cold water is no problem and you won't feel it. I have mine installed by guest washroom, which is above main water line and shortest route possible. It was bearable before winter. Now that it's winter, water literally becomes frigid in about 3-4 seconds. I lose sensation of my a-hole pretty quick. I mean it's great after eating a bit too much spicy stuff. But man, it's like having anesthesia shot up the behind. Lol.
Sr. Member
Sep 14, 2012
779 posts
898 upvotes
Toronto
vanpatrick81 wrote: People say cold water is no problem and you won't feel it. I have mine installed by guest washroom, which is above main water line and shortest route possible. It was bearable before winter. Now that it's winter, water literally becomes frigid in about 3-4 seconds. I lose sensation of my a-hole pretty quick. I mean it's great after eating a bit too much spicy stuff. But man, it's like having anesthesia shot up the behind. Lol.
Way, way too much information.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 27, 2005
758 posts
140 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: This bidet has extremely slow RAM timings.
:rolleyes: that's not going to matter here, unless you plan on overclocking but honestly there's no use case for an OC'd bidet (maybe if you're into exotic cooling).

Top