Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Costco.ca CaddyTek SuperLite Explorer V8 Golf Push Cart $144.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 1st, 2021 1:21 pm
[OP]
Jr. Member
Dec 9, 2011
177 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto

[Costco] Costco.ca CaddyTek SuperLite Explorer V8 Golf Push Cart $144.99

Back in stock online! I’ve been waiting for months to grab one of these. Get it now before the resellers get them
These are $200+ everywhere else
https://www.costco.ca/caddytek-superlit ... 65335.html
25 replies
Jr. Member
Sep 22, 2010
161 posts
175 upvotes
Guelph
Thanks OP.

I got sick of waiting and bought the CaddyTek CaddyCruiser One V8 last week when it came back in stock but it would have been nice to save $45. I am not even sure what the difference is between the two, does anybody know? Might be worth returning and buying this one instead.
Deal Guru
User avatar
May 9, 2006
12483 posts
3202 upvotes
v1p3r69 wrote: Thanks OP.

I got sick of waiting and bought the CaddyTek CaddyCruiser One V8 last week when it came back in stock but it would have been nice to save $45. I am not even sure what the difference is between the two, does anybody know? Might be worth returning and buying this one instead.
CaddyTek CaddyCruiser One V8 - bigger(frame, wheels and folded size), heavier (19lbs), but 1 click folding system

CaddyTek SuperLite Explorer V8 - smaller(frame, wheels and folded size), lighter(14lbs), but 2 step folding system

CaddyCruiser One has a wider base, so more stable. Bigger wheels, so will roll smoother, and folds easier/faster at the cost of a bigger footprint when folded and 5lbs heavier.

Personally, I prefer maneuverability over stability. I bought the CaddyTek 3-wheel Golf Cart with Swivel Front Wheel. Costco uses ground shipping and it's coming from BC. It's been now a little over a week, but should be delivered today.
Member
Nov 15, 2019
263 posts
367 upvotes
I've been using the superlite V8 all summer. I don't have any major complaints. I wish the umbrella holder was 6-8" taller, and the cooler bag could be larger, but overall I like all the accessories and features. Still going strong after about 45 rounds.
Jr. Member
Jul 3, 2008
103 posts
143 upvotes
Missisauga
joeyjoejoe wrote: CaddyTek CaddyCruiser One V8 - bigger(frame, wheels and folded size), heavier (19lbs), but 1 click folding system

CaddyTek SuperLite Explorer V8 - smaller(frame, wheels and folded size), lighter(14lbs), but 2 step folding system

CaddyCruiser One has a wider base, so more stable. Bigger wheels, so will roll smoother, and folds easier/faster at the cost of a bigger footprint when folded and 5lbs heavier.

Personally, I prefer maneuverability over stability. I bought the CaddyTek 3-wheel Golf Cart with Swivel Front Wheel. Costco uses ground shipping and it's coming from BC. It's been now a little over a week, but should be delivered today.
Man I'm so confused which to buy between all the models.... This helps clear up differences but I've no idea which is better for me lol.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Sep 1, 2005
17932 posts
12621 upvotes
Markham
joeyjoejoe wrote: CaddyTek CaddyCruiser One V8 - bigger(frame, wheels and folded size), heavier (19lbs), but 1 click folding system

CaddyTek SuperLite Explorer V8 - smaller(frame, wheels and folded size), lighter(14lbs), but 2 step folding system

CaddyCruiser One has a wider base, so more stable. Bigger wheels, so will roll smoother, and folds easier/faster at the cost of a bigger footprint when folded and 5lbs heavier.

Personally, I prefer maneuverability over stability. I bought the CaddyTek 3-wheel Golf Cart with Swivel Front Wheel. Costco uses ground shipping and it's coming from BC. It's been now a little over a week, but should be delivered today.
Great info for those searching for a cart.

I prefer stability over maneuverability but maybe i hit it straighter than you. Going straight means i don't need to maneuver it. JK. Lol 🤣

(I really do prefer stability tho).
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Newbie
Jun 18, 2021
13 posts
6 upvotes
Does this come with the umbrella holder too? Picture on website says it has but description doesn't mention it.
Member
Apr 22, 2005
433 posts
225 upvotes
Maple
3ric18 wrote: Does this come with the umbrella holder too? Picture on website says it has but description doesn't mention it.
Yes it does, as well as a drink holder.
Source: i have one.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 30, 2006
3398 posts
2820 upvotes
Markham
Joedest wrote: I've been using the superlite V8 all summer. I don't have any major complaints. I wish the umbrella holder was 6-8" taller, and the cooler bag could be larger, but overall I like all the accessories and features. Still going strong after about 45 rounds.
Agree with you about the umbrella holder. I am not tall, 5’9”, and can stand and walk normal with my umbrella opened, but I do have to kinda duck a bit to look around or try to see down the fairways if trying to focus on something as the edge of my umbrella is right at my eyeline.

Freedom Mobile $40/20GB
Public Mobile $38/5GB
Member
Nov 15, 2019
263 posts
367 upvotes
Yeah... I'm kinda tall at 6'3, so I usually carry the umbrella when I walk and let it sit in the holder when I'm hitting shots.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 30, 2006
3398 posts
2820 upvotes
Markham
Joedest wrote: Yeah... I'm kinda tall at 6'3, so I usually carry the umbrella when I walk and let it sit in the holder when I'm hitting shots.
That would annoy me to no end. I suppose you (and I) can shop for an umbrella with a longer shaft. I use my umbrella all the time, especially when it's sunny. The shade is a life saver.

Freedom Mobile $40/20GB
Public Mobile $38/5GB
Deal Guru
User avatar
May 9, 2006
12483 posts
3202 upvotes
HDawg wrote: That would annoy me to no end. I suppose you (and I) can shop for an umbrella with a longer shaft. I use my umbrella all the time, especially when it's sunny. The shade is a life saver.
I went to Golftown today and gave this umbrella a good look. https://www.golftown.com/en-CA/accessor ... CA&start=1
The shaft is easily a solid 5"-6" longer than any other umbrella they had. It also has the widest canopy at 74". I like that the material is reflective, so sun blocking will be great, but I can't find any reviews. $50 is reasonable given the size. I'll probably will pick this up.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 30, 2006
3398 posts
2820 upvotes
Markham
joeyjoejoe wrote: I went to Golftown today and gave this umbrella a good look. https://www.golftown.com/en-CA/accessor ... CA&start=1
The shaft is easily a solid 5"-6" longer than any other umbrella they had. It also has the widest canopy at 74". I like that the material is reflective, so sun blocking will be great, but I can't find any reviews. $50 is reasonable given the size. I'll probably will pick this up.
I’d have to see this in person but functionally, it would appear to address many issues.

Freedom Mobile $40/20GB
Public Mobile $38/5GB
Deal Expert
User avatar
Sep 1, 2005
17932 posts
12621 upvotes
Markham
joeyjoejoe wrote: I went to Golftown today and gave this umbrella a good look. https://www.golftown.com/en-CA/accessor ... CA&start=1
The shaft is easily a solid 5"-6" longer than any other umbrella they had. It also has the widest canopy at 74". I like that the material is reflective, so sun blocking will be great, but I can't find any reviews. $50 is reasonable given the size. I'll probably will pick this up.
Does this have wind venting? A draft can likely tip over the cart at this size.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Sr. Member
May 17, 2007
816 posts
310 upvotes
Toronto
AriStar wrote: Man I'm so confused which to buy between all the models.... This helps clear up differences but I've no idea which is better for me lol.
Is it the stability with the extra $40
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 30, 2007
1035 posts
1888 upvotes
Calgary
Joedest wrote:

Still going strong after about 45 rounds.
Thumbs up for this alone! Well done!
- Everyone has their thing, we're all here to save money while doing it…
Deal Guru
User avatar
May 9, 2006
12483 posts
3202 upvotes
HDawg wrote:
I’d have to see this in person but functionally, it would appear to address many issues.
gr8dlr wrote: Does this have wind venting? A draft can likely tip over the cart at this size.
Got a chance to try out my new cart and umbrella on Sunday... Damn, it was a scorcher. Zero complaints with the cart. The ability to turn on a dime is so nice and the wheels felt smooth. I played at Remington and it was completely fine in the steep up hills and down hills. Also the bag felt really secured in the the cart the whole time.

The umbrella was great as well. We got no rain and what was worst no clouds, so the intensity of the sun was rough while talking shots, but noticeably cooler under the umbrella. The umbrella is so tall, I (5'10") can easily walk underneath without ducking. The umbrella has a double canopy and didn't sway at all the few times there were gusts of wind. The only down side is because the umbrella is a bigger, so it will sway more when you push the cart over really uneven areas.

Top