Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Costco.ca: Callaway Edge 10-piece Golf Set $599.99[OOS]

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 21st, 2021 12:03 pm
[OP]
Member
Oct 26, 2010
451 posts
156 upvotes
Langley

[Costco] Costco.ca: Callaway Edge 10-piece Golf Set $599.99[OOS]

re-stocked golf club on costco.ca
There is no huge discount but was out of stock for a while,
last time in stock was Sep 12,
If you are looking for basic and reasonable price of golf club,
this is one for you
Good luck!

[Updated]
It is out of stock now,,,,,,,
It may restock someday, good luck

Now, only in stock with graphite one,it is $699.99
[For Men]
https://www.costco.ca/callaway-edge-10- ... 66612.html

[For Women]
https://www.costco.ca/callaway-edge-10- ... 69947.html
Last edited by h2oever on Nov 15th, 2020 11:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
95 replies
Member
Sep 10, 2015
367 posts
282 upvotes
Brampton, ON
Any idea of it’s available in store
Jr. Member
Jun 4, 2019
111 posts
165 upvotes
Does anyone know what flex these clubs are? I assume just regular
Member
Dec 9, 2009
236 posts
73 upvotes
How big is the difference of this set Callaway 2019 strata @ $392 that also comes with a bag at amazon:
https://www.amazon.ca/Callaway-Strata-C ... A1Q7X9PS5Q

and is this a good beginner for ladies same brand as above @586 11 piece with bag:
https://www.amazon.ca/Callaway-Womens-C ... rts&sr=1-2
I googled and some youtuber reviews said edge felt nice but strata was more forgiving..?
Any advice. TIA
Newbie
Jan 23, 2014
92 posts
49 upvotes
Kamloops, BC
flexsingh wrote: Any idea of it’s available in store
Yes they are regular flex. Set does come with a nice white hot putter with super stroke grip though.
Member
Mar 3, 2008
470 posts
235 upvotes
Toronto
Got these 2 years ago on clearence for same price. Really nice set!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 30, 2006
3299 posts
2746 upvotes
Markham
Rick Shiels had good things to say as well about these clubs.

Freedom Mobile $40/20GB
Public Mobile $38/5GB
Sr. Member
May 17, 2007
737 posts
276 upvotes
Toronto
What would this be in Taylor Made? M2 or M3? M4 or M5? M6 or M7?
Newbie
Dec 22, 2013
40 posts
3 upvotes
Vancouver
orb2k wrote: What would this be in Taylor Made? M2 or M3? M4 or M5? M6 or M7?
Unfortunatley, none of those. These are beginner to intermediate clubs that have the Callaway Brand slapped on to them. I had an older version of these clubs from Costco which served me well for a few years and were able to resell for a good price. The putter is the club that's worth the most in this bag.
Member
Dec 9, 2009
236 posts
73 upvotes
msall21 wrote: Unfortunatley, none of those. These are beginner to intermediate clubs that have the Callaway Brand slapped on to them. I had an older version of these clubs from Costco which served me well for a few years and were able to resell for a good price. The putter is the club that's worth the most in this bag.
Hey msall21, do you happen to know that there is a big difference between these and below:
Callaway 2019 strata @ $392 that also comes with a bag at amazon:
https://www.amazon.ca/Callaway-Strata-C ... A1Q7X9PS5Q

The amazon Strata is also being sold at Callaway site:
https://www.callawaygolf.com/golf-clubs ... id=results
Newbie
Dec 22, 2013
40 posts
3 upvotes
Vancouver
mike_dera wrote: Hey msall21, do you happen to know that there is a big difference between these and below:
Callaway 2019 strata @ $392 that also comes with a bag at amazon:
https://www.amazon.ca/Callaway-Strata-C ... A1Q7X9PS5Q

The amazon Strata is also being sold at Callaway site:
https://www.callawaygolf.com/golf-clubs ... id=results

For starters, the big difference are the two putters. One is worth about $20 and the other $120. Those Strata clubs were $215 about 3 weeks ago on amazon, and for that price they are a great deal for a set of beginner clubs.

For reselling purposes, the Callaway Edge's will retain their value much better than the Strata because of the branding alone.
[OP]
Member
Oct 26, 2010
451 posts
156 upvotes
Langley
flexsingh wrote: Any idea of it’s available in store
I try to find one at local warehousein Vancouver area, but no luck,,,,,,,
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2015
2257 posts
867 upvotes
Kleinburg, ON.
Good deal for a beginner set.

You could probably get 3-4 seasons out of them if you play sporadically each season.

Golf equipment will have sales everywhere in the next several weeks as the season winds down, Golftown is doing their demo sales tomorrow as well.

OP, you may also want to put in the subject title that this is men's set btw.
Sr. Member
Aug 29, 2013
836 posts
703 upvotes
Waterloo
orb2k wrote: What would this be in Taylor Made? M2 or M3? M4 or M5? M6 or M7?
If this set were a zoo animal, what animal would it be?

Jk, I already know, it would be a Meerkat
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 18, 2002
3075 posts
283 upvotes
GTA
JKKim2983 wrote: Good deal for a beginner set.

You could probably get 3-4 seasons out of them if you play sporadically each season.

Golf equipment will have sales everywhere in the next several weeks as the season winds down, Golftown is doing their demo sales tomorrow as well.

OP, you may also want to put in the subject title that this is men's set btw.
What happens to them after 3-4 seasons? They break?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 30, 2006
3299 posts
2746 upvotes
Markham
cil254 wrote: What happens to them after 3-4 seasons? They break?
Guess he is saying that a beginner will outgrow them assuming they play regularly and develop their skills.

That said, I'm still using my 2004 Big Bertha irons as I don't have a compelling reason to switch up right now. My driver though, that's been changed for sure.

Freedom Mobile $40/20GB
Public Mobile $38/5GB
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2015
2257 posts
867 upvotes
Kleinburg, ON.
cil254 wrote: What happens to them after 3-4 seasons? They break?
HDawg wrote: Guess he is saying that a beginner will outgrow them assuming they play regularly and develop their skills.

That said, I'm still using my 2004 Big Bertha irons as I don't have a compelling reason to switch up right now. My driver though, that's been changed for sure.
Yes, the technology is so advanced, it has a built in timer that initiates upon the first swing of the club where the clubs auto self-destruct after a certain number of swings. Usually lasting 3-4 years, or several thousand swings, whatever comes first.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2009
1661 posts
372 upvotes
Saw this video just a few days ago about, I think the same clubs,

Newbie
Dec 24, 2015
96 posts
71 upvotes
Toronto
Confirming these are the same clubs. My friend has them and I've tried them. If you play 10 rounds or less a year or need a second set these are perfect.

If you're getting into golf and want a set for a couple of years (and then upgrade later) these are great and will likely be able to be sold for $400 in a few years with light wear.
rraj2k9 wrote: Saw this video just a few days ago about, I think the same clubs,

Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 30, 2006
3299 posts
2746 upvotes
Markham
rraj2k9 wrote: Saw this video just a few days ago about, I think the same clubs,

Yup, this was the review I was referring to. I think these are completely suitable for mid to high handicappers.

Freedom Mobile $40/20GB
Public Mobile $38/5GB

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)