Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Costco.ca: Calvin Klein Men’s 3-in-1 Jacket $84.99 (save $20)

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 30th, 2020 4:55 pm
Jr. Member
Sep 23, 2011
156 posts
91 upvotes
steven80 wrote: I bought this one last year, it's great... I wear the inner layer during the Fall until it gets cold enough for both combined.

The hood is removable, so I don't know why there's a review on the website that says it's not.

Unless they changed that for this years model?
Must be a model change, I just picked one up at Langley, the hood is one-piece with the jacket.
FYI anyone in the area, the price still shows $99.99 in store but it is $20 off in the system.
Jr. Member
Jan 2, 2018
140 posts
163 upvotes
Ontario
I picked one of these up last year also from my local liquidation store that sells basically only Costco products and returns. I think I got it for 19.99$ at the end of the season! Nice comfy jacket! Not my full winter coat though that’s forsure. Good to -10 maybe.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 28, 2008
3135 posts
4401 upvotes
Langley, BC
isthisreallife wrote: Must be a model change, I just picked one up at Langley, the hood is one-piece with the jacket.
FYI anyone in the area, the price still shows $99.99 in store but it is $20 off in the system.
Ah that sucks. I used mine today with no hood in the way.
Newbie
Jun 9, 2018
10 posts
30 upvotes
Bought this yesterday in store.. but the fit/stitching definitely has a flaw.

The armpits are well below the normal stitch level.. When I try to put my hand in the pockets, it feels the jacket is being stretched tight. Even raising the hands up in the air feels odd.

Returning it for sure.

Looked like a solid heavy jacket and feels very warm. But not comfortable wearing it.
Sr. Member
Mar 7, 2011
777 posts
783 upvotes
fatestkid wrote: Damn, I called and they said they didn't have it. I guess must be a different item number.
Just got one. No medium left and very few smalls.
Newbie
Jan 3, 2020
10 posts
Bought one last year. Its a good fall jacket, but not enough for Toronto winters.
Newbie
Jun 3, 2011
35 posts
10 upvotes
Whitby
JacobL284488 wrote: I picked one of these up last year also from my local liquidation store that sells basically only Costco products and returns. I think I got it for 19.99$ at the end of the season! Nice comfy jacket! Not my full winter coat though that’s forsure. Good to -10 maybe.
Any chance to know where this liquidation store is that sells costco returns?
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
2105 posts
1403 upvotes
Calgary
PolCoin wrote: Bought this yesterday in store.. but the fit/stitching definitely has a flaw.

The armpits are well below the normal stitch level.. When I try to put my hand in the pockets, it feels the jacket is being stretched tight. Even raising the hands up in the air feels odd.

Returning it for sure.

Looked like a solid heavy jacket and feels very warm. But not comfortable wearing it.
I have been wearing the jacket for a few weeks now and I agree with your assessment about the armpit tightness. Other than that it’s a nice jacket especially for the price.
Jr. Member
Jan 2, 2018
140 posts
163 upvotes
Ontario
gospodin wrote: Any chance to know where this liquidation store is that sells costco returns?
Forsure, it’s called B&D Liquidation in Cobourg ON. Products are totally random and limited stock, some stuff way over priced and other times really good deals!

I wouldn’t go out of my way to drive to this store and if you do don’t get your hopes too high. I left the store with nothing 9/10 trips.
Newbie
May 11, 2020
5 posts
I ended up going with the small instead of medium because some people have said to go a size down. It is very tight around my shoulders and chest. Length wise it fits perfectly though.
Jr. Member
Jul 27, 2003
148 posts
53 upvotes
Terrebonne
Yeah, maybe because i am old now. Used to wear something like that for the whole winter in my 30s' but not now.
Sr. Member
Dec 15, 2006
872 posts
501 upvotes
Ottawa
CaptainD wrote: Anyone 6'2 tried on or own this jacket? From the photos it looks kind of short.
I did today and the length seemed fine. It's longer than a bomber but shorter than a parka.

Top