Costco.ca: Canada Day Sale on Michelin Tires

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 8th, 2022 2:48 pm
[OP]
Apr 10, 2020
95 posts
148 upvotes

[Costco] Costco.ca: Canada Day Sale on Michelin Tires

Was at Costco today looking to purchase new tires. tire Center Sales person said there is going to be a better sale on Canada Day on Michellin tires. She mentioned it’s going to be better than the current 150 off 4 tires. It’s one day and online only sale.

Sorry this is as much info I was able to get as she mentioned even they didn’t know the exact pricing or discount info.

Edit: added discount percent
Last edited by RFDunknown on Jul 1st, 2022 1:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
135 replies
Sep 10, 2008
962 posts
239 upvotes
Yeah, I guess there was a similar tire sale last year
Oct 15, 2007
100 posts
67 upvotes
TO
It seems like most michellin tires are OOS. How would the sale work?
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2009
3353 posts
566 upvotes
Don't be nosey
Are winter tires included in the sale?
PSN: RunOrDie226
add me!
Feb 27, 2013
264 posts
502 upvotes
Québec
RunOrDie wrote: Are winter tires included in the sale?
Yes, but stock is going to be a challenge. I managed to grab two sets of Crossclimate 2 during the last sale and one set was even at the warehouse. YMMV.
Feb 27, 2013
264 posts
502 upvotes
Québec
chilli604 wrote: What happens if you order them. They arrive at the shop you preffered & you decide that you don't want then anymore.

Thanks in advance
You refuse them and you get refunded.
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2012
1851 posts
2033 upvotes
Stock will be the biggest problem. They can offer all the promotions they want but if there's no stock, what's there to sell?
[OP]
Apr 10, 2020
95 posts
148 upvotes
I did ask about the stock issue and she mentioned they are expecting it might take 2-3 weeks for most tires as long as costco website shows they are available.

Not sure about the winter tires, I was only asking about all season. I am sure it will be on entire range on Michelins if they have in stock.
Nov 19, 2020
111 posts
228 upvotes
Ouch when the tire was $235 each now on sale for $535 thanks…. Pass
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
32357 posts
13996 upvotes
Masernaut wrote: Stock will be the biggest problem. They can offer all the promotions they want but if there's no stock, what's there to sell?
They always play these games with these lame one-day tyre sales. First of all they are one-day and on a holiday. So online only and no one to talk to about anything. Secondly there's never any stock of what you want. Thirdly even if you do find what you want, good luck waiting weeks to get an appointment and hours for them to actually get anything done on the date/time of your "appointment" :rolleyes: Plus those guys barely know anything more than how to remove a lug (actually some of them may but they can't actually do anything including even replacing a bad/stripped/broken lug stud)--I wouldn't trust them to touch a car.

So...lame, lame, lame--triple lame. Good ol' Costblo "Auto Centre"! Basically just a scam to say they had a sale :rolleyes:
Jan 16, 2016
123 posts
26 upvotes
Calgary, AB
it will be 20% off on Canada Day when ordering online
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
4848 posts
2357 upvotes
Online only I guess? Costco is closed Canada day aren't they?

Oh, the title even says costco.ca, got it
Last edited by Squirrel99 on Jun 29th, 2022 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 25, 2018
667 posts
1246 upvotes
totti07 wrote: it will be 20% off on Canada Day when ordering online
Will it be just Michelin or all? Last 20% was on any stock online.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2014
2583 posts
4106 upvotes
Atlantic
Suggest you take a screenshot the prices of the tires that you're looking at now and compare to the Canada Day sale - ensure that Costco's not playing games with raising prices before applying 20% off.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2006
3025 posts
2134 upvotes
In for the count... Even now my tires are just under that 3K mark for the Pilot Sports. Prob I have is trusting Costco with installation or going elsewhere where they have more experience with my car.
1891 upvotes
Ontario
6 matches for my wife's car. 5 out of stock.
Cool.
Sep 6, 2014
135 posts
126 upvotes
Those who are not aware, when you buy Michelin tires from Costco, you also get 3 years worth of free roadside assistance (not sure if it's the same thing with other brands). This includes fuel refill service, battery jump start, towing up to I think 200 KM, etc. It's pretty cool. I wasn't aware of it until they handed me a pamphlet after installing the tires. I have only used it once early this year when my car's battery died. The toll free number listed on the pamphlet was from the US but after jumping through a couple of hoops they sent a local guy to give battery a boost. It was completely hassle free.

Happy buying!
Dec 14, 2006
218 posts
54 upvotes
Edmonton
Last year for Labor Day they had a online only sale as well.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)