Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Costco.ca | Casper Select 12" Mattress - $560 Double, $690 Queen, $800 King

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 19th, 2021 12:21 am
[OP]
Sep 22, 2006
631 posts
265 upvotes
Toronto

[Costco] Costco.ca | Casper Select 12" Mattress - $560 Double, $690 Queen, $800 King

Costco has the Casper Select Mattresses on sale again. Mattress shopping is subjective + stressful but nonetheless a good deal. Reddit posts say these slot between Caspers own Element and Original models; this one is basically a last gen Casper Original. Casper Original from their own website costs about $500 more than these sale prices

Costco perks: return policy and 2% rewards for exec members.

Double ($140 off) $560 - https://www.costco.ca/casper-select-mem ... 71054.html

Queen ($160 off) $690 - https://www.costco.ca/casper-select-mem ... 74547.html

King ($200 off) $800 - https://www.costco.ca/casper-select-mem ... 46798.html
Last edited by kingz786 on Jun 16th, 2021 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thread Summary
Shopping around? Check out RFD Reviews' roundup of the best mattresses!
121 replies
Dec 4, 2013
76 posts
213 upvotes
EDMONTON
In store the queen is cheaper than purchasing online

Confirmed here in Edmonton
They only had queens no doubles or kings in store
Images
  • upload.png
Oct 13, 2017
208 posts
382 upvotes
Halifax
From what I read, memory foam mattress are not ideal for heavy weight individuals, is this true ? can anyone comment on that ?
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
1551 posts
1691 upvotes
How "soft" are these? I'm looking for a firm mattress.
Aug 7, 2017
69 posts
18 upvotes
I'm 6' 255. I've owned it for 2 years and it's the best mattress I've ever owned. Much better than Endy.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
6319 posts
2672 upvotes
West GTEH!
SavvyShopperCa wrote: From what I read, memory foam mattress are not ideal for heavy weight individuals, is this true ? can anyone comment on that ?
simplypop wrote: How "soft" are these? I'm looking for a firm mattress.
Everyone is different.
Some people like Memory Foam, some like the Traditional Coils.
I've tried the Caspers mattress and for me it's too soft.
😎
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
2680 posts
1549 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I've been using a Seahorse firm mattress since 1993 - still firm as a rock.
Vancouver Spotify Premium Family Plan Available! $36/year! 1 Spot Left! PM for details!
May 7, 2015
391 posts
571 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Total aside. Just bored at work….

I’ve only ever known medium or soft ass mattresses. I tbh never even herd of hard mattresses.

After getting newly married to my wife I was over at my in-laws house and playing with her nephews I happen to pick one of them up and toss them on the bed. When he immediately began bawling uncontrollably I’m like wtf it’s such a soft ass throw, and onto the bed no doubt…-also the kid is like 9 years old shouldn’t be crying this much.

When I went to pick him up I realized then what I had done. Turns out my wife and her family like to sleep on what I like to think cement blocks with bedsheets over them lol.

Hardest mattress I’ve ever had the displeasure of touching. It was some sort of super dense memory foam. But It feels no different than sleeping on the ground.

To this day I think there is something wrong with her and her family..
Oct 4, 2009
343 posts
261 upvotes
Coquitlam, BC
I just bought the novaform mattress from costco. Does anyone have any opinions on this one vs that? We like our mattresses on the firmer side. I'm 5'6" (150 lbs) and wife is 5'2" (110 lbs) if that helps.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2010
2006 posts
412 upvotes
Scarborough
Anyone know the in-store price of the double?
Jul 17, 2012
235 posts
189 upvotes
Van, BC
Devotion wrote: Anyone know the in-store price of the double?
I've yet to see a double in store in GVA. Not sure about GTA, this is also the first time I've seen a double online...
Jul 28, 2014
97 posts
279 upvotes
Vancouver
simplypop wrote: How "soft" are these? I'm looking for a firm mattress.
I have an "original" king sized Casper mattress purchased about 5 years ago before the company introduced various quality or comfort levels. Last last year I purchased this in queen and found it much softer than my original and had to return it.

I prefer a firm but not rock hard mattress.
Don't buy it if you don't need it.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
6319 posts
2672 upvotes
West GTEH!
moeymoeymoeymoe wrote: Total aside. Just bored at work….

I’ve only ever known medium or soft ass mattresses. I tbh never even herd of hard mattresses.

After getting newly married to my wife I was over at my in-laws house and playing with her nephews I happen to pick one of them up and toss them on the bed. When he immediately began bawling uncontrollably I’m like wtf it’s such a soft ass throw, and onto the bed no doubt…-also the kid is like 9 years old shouldn’t be crying this much.

When I went to pick him up I realized then what I had done. Turns out my wife and her family like to sleep on what I like to think cement blocks with bedsheets over them lol.

Hardest mattress I’ve ever had the displeasure of touching. It was some sort of super dense memory foam. But It feels no different than sleeping on the ground.

To this day I think there is something wrong with her and her family..
As I mentioned, EVERYONE is different.
Just because your In-Laws like a "hard" mattress doesn't mean there's something "wrong" with them. It's their Preference.
Hard Mattress = Firm.
😎
Aug 24, 2016
659 posts
460 upvotes
This vs Lucid 12" or Tuft & Needle on Amazon ?
Mar 22, 2010
36 posts
9 upvotes
Ottawa
I’m a side sleeper. Would this be good for me?
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2010
2006 posts
412 upvotes
Scarborough
Just called in, they don't have doubles in-store. Have to purchase online.
Last edited by Devotion on Jun 16th, 2021 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.