Hot Deals

Costco

Costco.ca East- Diapers/Pull Ups-$10/$9.50 offl Lego $5 to $15 off

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 7th, 2021 2:46 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
Jul 24, 2019
881 posts
1385 upvotes
Canada

[Costco] Costco.ca East- Diapers/Pull Ups-$10/$9.50 offl Lego $5 to $15 off

Huggies diapers are on sale for the next 2 weeks

size 5 sizes, $10 off
https://www.costco.ca/huggies-little-sn ... 17318.html

Huggies pull ups are also on sale for 2 weeks
6 sizes, $9.50 off
https://www.costco.ca/huggies-pull-ups- ... 17311.html

Lego deals are $5 to $15 off
https://www.costco.ca/CatalogSearch?key ... ePrice+asc

The rest of the Treasure Hunt deals online and in the warehouse (tomorrow) are listed here
https://www.costco.ca/treasure-hunt.htm ... ePrice+asc
Last edited by kimmelite on Sep 7th, 2021 7:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
25 replies
Newbie
Jul 17, 2017
27 posts
26 upvotes
Time to stock up on Huggies ever since Costco raised their prices on the Kirkland brand..
Newbie
May 25, 2020
90 posts
86 upvotes
Quick question for this emote experienced (we're just expecting our first and trying to stockpile while on sale): for size 1, I noticed that Amazon's price is always the same as this Costco sale price. Is the Costco price cheaper in store?

How much are the Kirkland ones?
Newbie
Nov 24, 2014
92 posts
103 upvotes
Burlington, ON
Just a heads up, this is pretty close to regular price at the warehouse. Good only if you want delivery.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Jul 24, 2019
881 posts
1385 upvotes
Canada
Nawkanie wrote: Just a heads up, this is pretty close to regular price at the warehouse. Good only if you want delivery.
Yes, warehouse prices will be a lower price, starting tomorrow.
Member
Dec 25, 2018
440 posts
810 upvotes
kimmelite wrote: Yes, warehouse prices will be a lower price, starting tomorrow.
Also Costco’s is huggies plus. Amazon is regular. The plus is a little softer and more absorbent.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 23, 2005
8735 posts
5081 upvotes
WalletNotSafe wrote: Quick question for this emote experienced (we're just expecting our first and trying to stockpile while on sale): for size 1, I noticed that Amazon's price is always the same as this Costco sale price. Is the Costco price cheaper in store?

How much are the Kirkland ones?
In store is usually always cheaper vs online. Last time they had a sale, it was around 15-17c a diaper.

Ps. Careful with stockpiling. Our 4m is in size 2,ans they're getting tight on him. I think we used about 1.5 boxes of size 1 and are 2 down with size 2. I probably wouldn't buy more than 2 of each size at a time.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jan 24, 2011
521 posts
353 upvotes
Montreal
kimmelite wrote: Yes, warehouse prices will be a lower price, starting tomorrow.
What is the price in-store ? Seems cheaper at Walmart, about 20 to 23 cents each for size 4.
-------------
Public Mobile : Unlimited talk and text, 2GB - 22$
Zoomer Wireless : Unlimited, 6 GB - 40$ (free P30 Lite, 100$ credit)
IVC Cable : 100/30M Videotron cable - 40$
Newbie
Nov 17, 2009
91 posts
151 upvotes
WalletNotSafe wrote: Quick question for this emote experienced (we're just expecting our first and trying to stockpile while on sale): for size 1, I noticed that Amazon's price is always the same as this Costco sale price. Is the Costco price cheaper in store?

How much are the Kirkland ones?
Also, baby skin can be incredibly reactive. Both of mine suffered some real bad burning if we used Huggies brand. Pampers Swaddlers have been consistent for us.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 16, 2004
20646 posts
8137 upvotes
Toronto
Costco is in a league of its own. You can go ahead and compare Walmart to Amazon to Superstore to Shoppers Drug Mart, but I wouldn't compare those to Costco's Huggies on a 1-1 comparison, because they are not equals.

Start getting MORE diapers for a CHEAPER price (very much possible with various sales/promos/coupons) and then we'll talk.

These are Huggies+ and come in a larger than normal box.
RedFlagDeals Addict
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
2644 posts
1109 upvotes
Quebec
Time to stock on pull ups and size 2 cuz baby doesn’t want to take weight it seems
Sr. Member
Sep 2, 2016
733 posts
376 upvotes
Thanks op. Returning a lego set that I price matched previously at another store since Costco is even cheaper than that
Member
Nov 9, 2005
252 posts
391 upvotes
So first time mom here....does anyone know what is a good cost per diaper price?

I mean if combining coupons, sale prices, pm'ing and points such as pc optimum.

Less than 0.20 cents a diaper?
Newbie
Jan 15, 2009
63 posts
97 upvotes
Walmart has better deal on Diapers when there were on sale.
Jr. Member
Mar 6, 2008
112 posts
79 upvotes
cute_honey wrote: So first time mom here....does anyone know what is a good cost per diaper price?

I mean if combining coupons, sale prices, pm'ing and points such as pc optimum.

Less than 0.20 cents a diaper?
They keep changing the box quantities, but I think my benchmark was less than 15¢ per diaper, using Pampers Swaddlers size 3 for comparison. Combining deals, it was possible to get to 11¢ or even 8¢ per diaper.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Apr 29, 2018
175 posts
140 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks alot op .. was planning to restock soon . It's amazing how fast we are chewing through diapers !!
Mother of all necessities ---> RFD
Deal Addict
May 2, 2008
2658 posts
1749 upvotes
Mississauga
boyoflondon wrote: In store is usually always cheaper vs online. Last time they had a sale, it was around 15-17c a diaper.

Ps. Careful with stockpiling. Our 4m is in size 2,ans they're getting tight on him. I think we used about 1.5 boxes of size 1 and are 2 down with size 2. I probably wouldn't buy more than 2 of each size at a time.
This is the advice I give my friends. I used around 2 boxes of each size till size 4....shes on her like 6th or 7th box of size 4. The weight gain massively slows down after they go over 20-22lbs
Vinh
If you're going to hate, Get off RFD!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 4, 2007
1136 posts
254 upvotes
Toronto
Yokokiki wrote: Time to stock up on Huggies ever since Costco raised their prices on the Kirkland brand..
I prefer the Kirkland over the Huggies plus, not a fan of the blue super sticky part...

Top