Hot Deals

[Costco] Costco.ca: Echelon Connect EX-4s Spin Bike - $1399

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 24th, 2021 12:00 pm
Newbie
May 25, 2011
39 posts
41 upvotes
Saw 6 of them in Ajax this afternoon. Jan 22. 3pm
Member
User avatar
Jun 21, 2009
223 posts
25 upvotes
if im being honest, that 10inch tablet is useless, i'd rather have a rack for my ipad.
Member
Feb 28, 2011
340 posts
506 upvotes
ottawa
Picked one up in Ottawa Merivale Costco for $1339.99. Three left on the floor.
Last edited by gena_mak on Feb 1st, 2021 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sr. Member
Nov 10, 2003
785 posts
167 upvotes
Saw 5 of these on floor at the Downsview Costco yesterday. $1399.
Member
Feb 28, 2011
340 posts
506 upvotes
ottawa
pandaren wrote: if im being honest, that 10inch tablet is useless, i'd rather have a rack for my ipad.
I tried to use my 12” iPad, attached it over the screen with simple brackets. Not much of a difference with slightly larger screen. You locked into their content anyways. I prefer to watch tv during my workouts on both treadmill and the bike.
Newbie
Oct 26, 2012
87 posts
55 upvotes
Whitehorse
Bit the bullet on this. Called my warehouse and it was only $50 cheaper. Thanks OP! Been watching Costco.ca for quite a while waiting for stock :)
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 8, 2004
1706 posts
164 upvotes
Also bit the bullet on this, online has stock again.
Member
Feb 28, 2011
340 posts
506 upvotes
ottawa
Was looking for phone and tablet mounts for my ex4s and picked up couple from Amazon, almost perfect. Both, attached to the center mount bar leading to the bike’s tablet as, I was specifically looking for center mount type and I did not want one attached to handlebars. I find handlebars on this bike somewhat small...

So, I just received both mounts. Tablet mount is very solid metal. Needs a little mod to attach but, nothing too difficult.

Phone mount:

Bike Phone Mount - SPORTLINK One Key Release Detachable Motorcycle Bicycle Phone Holder, 360° Rotation, Cycling Handlebar Cradle Rack Mount for iPhone 12 11 Pro Max XR XS 8 7, 4.7-6.5 Inch Phones https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07HNNWDS1/ref ... UTF8&psc=1


Tablet mount, also works for mine iPhone 11 Pro Max:

Amazon Basics Adjustable Tablet/iPad Mount Holder - for Microphone Stand and Music Stand https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07RD8B8ZB/ref ... UTF8&psc=1


Also, bough this mat but, it’s not in stock now. Not urgent anyways:

BalanceFrom GoFit High Density Treadmill Exercise Bike Equipment Mat https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07QXLZNN9/ref ... APE4PSG0CD
Images
  • 29281955-52DA-4FCF-A069-9544927C4990.jpeg
Last edited by gena_mak on Feb 4th, 2021 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member
Feb 28, 2011
340 posts
506 upvotes
ottawa
In Costco US echelon ex-4s bikes are on sale $200 off.

Sort of irrelevant for those of us who bought echelon ex-4s in Canada but, something to keep an eye for while in a store. Who knows, maybe ...
Images
  • CA72F9BC-65D9-4D4E-A2BB-E097986519D2.jpeg
Jr. Member
Dec 5, 2012
166 posts
167 upvotes
Toronto
Seems like these will re stock in warehouse on Feb 9.

I called my local Costco in GTA and they said all warehouses in surrounding area (Dixie, Sherway, Leaside) will be getting 12 units on Feb 8 and will be on the floor on Feb 9.

Good luck all
Newbie
Apr 23, 2013
21 posts
20 upvotes
Are you sure the handlebars aren't installed in the wrong direction in your pic?
gena_mak wrote: Was looking for phone and tablet mounts for my ex4s and picked up couple from Amazon, almost perfect. Both, attached to the center mount bar leading to the bike’s tablet as, I was specifically looking for center mount type and I did not want one attached to handlebars. I find handlebars on this bike somewhat small...

So, I just received both mounts. Tablet mount is very solid metal. Needs a little mod to attach but, nothing too difficult.

Phone mount:

Bike Phone Mount - SPORTLINK One Key Release Detachable Motorcycle Bicycle Phone Holder, 360° Rotation, Cycling Handlebar Cradle Rack Mount for iPhone 12 11 Pro Max XR XS 8 7, 4.7-6.5 Inch Phones https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07HNNWDS1/ref ... UTF8&psc=1


Tablet mount, also works for mine iPhone 11 Pro Max:

Amazon Basics Adjustable Tablet/iPad Mount Holder - for Microphone Stand and Music Stand https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07RD8B8ZB/ref ... UTF8&psc=1


Also, bough this mat but, it’s not in stock now. Not urgent anyways:

BalanceFrom GoFit High Density Treadmill Exercise Bike Equipment Mat https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07QXLZNN9/ref ... APE4PSG0CD
Member
Feb 28, 2011
340 posts
506 upvotes
ottawa
nguyenwill wrote: Are you sure the handlebars aren't installed in the wrong direction in your pic?
I know, this was my solution to a challenge... I share this bike with my wife and she wanted something with shorter reach, something that would resemble upright bike. It took me 8 minutes to think it over and to present my solution of reversing the handlebars to her and she liked it.
I’ve been riding road bike long distance for years and learned not to be fussy about details and to be able to adapt.
Newbie
Apr 23, 2013
21 posts
20 upvotes
gena_mak wrote: I know, this was my solution to a challenge... I share this bike with my wife and she wanted something with shorter reach, something that would resemble upright bike. It took me 8 minutes to think it over and to present my solution of reversing the handlebars to her and she liked it.
I’ve been riding road bike long distance for years and learned not to be fussy about details and to be able to adapt.
It's actually quite ingenious... I might consider doing the same thing since my wife is complaining of the "long reach".
Member
Apr 11, 2010
246 posts
54 upvotes
How’s this compare to the $700 Walmart version my girlfriend has pre-ordered?
Member
Feb 28, 2011
340 posts
506 upvotes
ottawa
Lostx403 wrote: Yep the connect sport has a smaller flywheel, ~15 lbs compared to ~28 lbs on the higher models.

This vid is a good comparison for further details

kodiaktfc wrote: How’s this compare to the $700 Walmart version my girlfriend has pre-ordered?
See above
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 8, 2004
1706 posts
164 upvotes
kodiaktfc wrote: How’s this compare to the $700 Walmart version my girlfriend has pre-ordered?
Look at the 6th post in this thread from Lostx403...

EDIT: OPs gena_mak bet me to it!
Member
Feb 28, 2011
340 posts
506 upvotes
ottawa
Back in stock at 9:30pm est 115 in stock
Images
  • 9312FC2D-C38B-4BC1-A38F-CD74335DA923.jpeg
Member
Feb 28, 2011
340 posts
506 upvotes
ottawa
8am est 73 available. Last night 42 sold
Images
  • A583E2A6-5293-4038-B6E7-BE777AE1AEA5.png

Top