Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco.ca: Gilman Creek Modern Fabric Power Recliner, Brown $399.97 (reg. $999.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2022 7:55 pm
Sep 6, 2020
82 posts
90 upvotes
I ordered one last night. Then I just saw one available 2 mins ago and grabbed it. I guess they either restocked a bit or someone cancelled order.
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2018
1215 posts
1741 upvotes
Mickey rourkes futon
Also grabbed one last night, figure i can resell it fairly easily if i think it's too chunky
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2018
1215 posts
1741 upvotes
Mickey rourkes futon
Anyone get their recliner yet? Can anyone post picture of the fabric?
Aug 4, 2010
344 posts
230 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Ordered on Sep 25 and got an email today that order was cancelled due to OOS Crying Face!
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2018
1215 posts
1741 upvotes
Mickey rourkes futon
StormBringer44 wrote: Ordered on Sep 25 and got an email today that order was cancelled due to OOS Crying Face!
What time did you order?
Nov 26, 2018
239 posts
241 upvotes
Rural AB
My order already shipped but I ordered early on of this thread being posted
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2018
1215 posts
1741 upvotes
Mickey rourkes futon
StormBringer44 wrote: 9:13pm
I ordered around that time as well and mine also already shipped, keep an eye on it for cancelled orders like someone said they already came back into stock once
Oct 18, 2017
718 posts
1417 upvotes
New Brunswick
Mine “shipped“ on the 26th, but only first updated on the 29th saying it was leaving Calgary. I’m in NB, so might take it’s sweet time.
Aug 1, 2016
466 posts
844 upvotes
TheCaffeinatedSloth wrote: Mine “shipped“ on the 26th, but only first updated on the 29th saying it was leaving Calgary. I’m in NB, so might take it’s sweet time.
Mine said it was shipped on the 28th from Vancouver and has an ETA for Oct 6 at their Bolton,ON DC
Oct 5, 2020
85 posts
53 upvotes
Same here....Shipped on the 29th and arriving in Bolton on Oct 7th.
Oct 18, 2017
718 posts
1417 upvotes
New Brunswick
DannyH17 wrote: Mine said it was shipped on the 28th from Vancouver and has an ETA for Oct 6 at their Bolton,ON DC
Chan100 wrote: Same here....Shipped on the 29th and arriving in Bolton on Oct 7th.
Sounds like there is a truck somewhere with all our recliners hanging out.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2003
2010 posts
647 upvotes
Vancouver
Just received my recliner in Vancouver. I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it is. The "Modern Fabric" feels really nice; I was not expecting fabric to be like this. It has a leather-like texture and feels very soft. I am no leather aficionado and if this was presented to me, I would have said it is some kind of leather.

The plastic feel that the chair sits on glides quite easily on my wooden floor. For me it's kind of a good thing as I don't quite have a permanent spot for the chair. I was planning on putting wheels under it so I could move it around easily, but I may not need to do it now. If you have carpet, I can see that the chair would sink down into the carpet and stay quite solidly in place.

I hope you all get yours soon.
Aug 1, 2016
466 posts
844 upvotes
BooR4dL3y wrote: Just received my recliner in Vancouver. I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it is. The "Modern Fabric" feels really nice; I was not expecting fabric to be like this. It has a leather-like texture and feels very soft. I am no leather aficionado and if this was presented to me, I would have said it is some kind of leather.

The plastic feel that the chair sits on glides quite easily on my wooden floor. For me it's kind of a good thing as I don't quite have a permanent spot for the chair. I was planning on putting wheels under it so I could move it around easily, but I may not need to do it now. If you have carpet, I can see that the chair would sink down into the carpet and stay quite solidly in place.

I hope you all get yours soon.
Thanks for the update. I'm excited, my chair is scheduled for delivery today and reading your comment gave me more confidence that this was a good impulse buy. Will post some updates for y'all later.
Aug 1, 2016
466 posts
844 upvotes
UPDATE: Took delivery of the chair about 45 mins ago, was a bit worries since the box was a bit beat up, but the 2 chair pieces were wrapped really well. The box is HUGE, so I couldn't take it inside the house so I had to open it up outside my home and take pieces separately inside.

Assembly took literally a minute. the back rest just lines up with the rails protruding from the back of the seat, you slide it on and it locks in place. Should be easy to move around knowing you can easily take it off.

I've only spent like 2 minutes on the chair (my mother has been sitting on it ever since) but it felt super comfy and I can see how someone might confuse this for being leather material. It feels quite premium and very soft.

Overall for the price I have no complaints, this was an excellent deal. Thanks OP.