Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco.ca: [Hot] 2-Pack OXO Non-Stick Skillets (10 and 12 inch) - $57.99

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 27th, 2022 11:41 am
Dec 11, 2012
348 posts
1115 upvotes
Waterloo

[Costco] Costco.ca: [Hot] 2-Pack OXO Non-Stick Skillets (10 and 12 inch) - $57.99

Might be a hot deal for those who didn’t pick up the Ninja non-stick pan.

Noticed that Costco.ca got a 2 pack of the OXO non stick skillets for a good price. Normally seen just one of these go for $40-50 alone, so for $58 it’s a great deal.

It won best non-stick skillet by America’s Test Kitchen and other websites.

Has a stainless steel handle, which is useful for ovens and is induction compatible.

Over 450 available at the time of posting

Edit: User reported it is available in store for $49.99. If your province can sell essentials, look out for it.
Last edited by TomRFD on Apr 19th, 2021 8:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
163 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
1501 posts
651 upvotes
Montreal,QC
in store it's 49.99$
bought this 2 weeks ago because I remember ATK was giving good marks.

for glass top (me it's induction) the pan glides when I cook lol. the bottom is very smooth. no biggie. I can put a bounty underneath
Dec 11, 2012
348 posts
1115 upvotes
Waterloo
irodeo wrote: in store it's 49.99$
bought this 2 weeks ago because I remember ATK was giving good marks.

for glass top (me it's induction) the pan glides when I cook lol. the bottom is very smooth. no biggie. I can put a bounty underneath
Where did you see this? Ontario unfortunately cannot sell non-essentials so we must wait :/
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
1501 posts
651 upvotes
Montreal,QC
Thecheapindian wrote: Where did you see this? Ontario unfortunately cannot sell non-essentials so we must wait :/
it was in Montreal unfortunately.

For those in Ontario, take care, be safe. We've been there for the temporarily ban of non-essential items.
Jul 23, 2018
901 posts
388 upvotes
These or the Ninja NeverStick that was just on sale?
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2007
1568 posts
417 upvotes
Canada
Non-stick pans work best when you use a whole stick of butter in them to cook your food. :)
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2008
1291 posts
423 upvotes
Calgary
How better these are compare to Gotham ones Costco carry?
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
3454 posts
3971 upvotes
Surrey
red 5 wrote: Non-stick pans work best when you use a whole stick of butter in them to cook your food. :)
Then please do tell which pans are best to use without much butter/oil
Dec 11, 2012
348 posts
1115 upvotes
Waterloo
ykhehra1 wrote: How better these are compare to Gotham ones Costco carry?
I've heard the Gotham ones tend to stick a lot, scratch easily, and warp. I have used them in the past at someone's house and I find they get hot really quick too as they seem pretty thin.

According to the reviews, the OXO does the exact opposite and I think it is due to the OXO one being hard anodized.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2008
2984 posts
2445 upvotes
Mississauga
Should I bother with these if I'm planning to get an all-clad set soon? Just waiting for a dip in prices
Vinh
If you're going to hate, Get off RFD!
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
4024 posts
2374 upvotes
Ottawa
I wish they had the wok type pans. The ones that are like 3 or 4 inches tall.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2004
2513 posts
1553 upvotes
Toronto
OongaLoonga wrote: These or the Ninja NeverStick that was just on sale?
I went with the Ninja. It has a higher temperature rating (Ninja is 500F vs 390F for the Oxo)
LRT: Let's Ruin Toronto
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2004
1360 posts
744 upvotes
ykhehra1 wrote: How better these are compare to Gotham ones Costco carry?
There's a reason why the Gotham plans have a 90 day warranty...
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2008
2627 posts
947 upvotes
Which pans are better for terrible food?
henrik112 wrote: Then please do tell which pans are best to use without much butter/oil
Deal Guru
Jul 5, 2001
10109 posts
12727 upvotes
Toronto
$8 for shipping seems reasonable given the state of the pandemic.
Oct 29, 2013
239 posts
219 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Thecheapindian wrote: I've heard the Gotham ones tend to stick a lot, scratch easily, and warp. I have used them in the past at someone's house and I find they get hot really quick too as they seem pretty thin.

According to the reviews, the OXO does the exact opposite and I think it is due to the OXO one being hard anodized.
Can confirm that the Gotham ones I got around last December are already starting to stick and the coating is visibly chipped on one of them. No idea how this is even possible cus I only use wooden spoons and high quality silicone spatulas. We cook every meal, everyday.

I saw them in store on sale last week at $40 or $50 for two of them. Same price I got them. Wouldn't buy them again though.

Glad to see these OXO ones cus I was just thinking about replacing the Gothams! Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2012
1038 posts
1007 upvotes
London, ON
I can’t seem to find some definitive answer to this question, and I’m guessing at least 30% of us gas stoves but can we use non stick over flame? The 500 heat rating is for the oven, right? Is there a known best pan for gas stoves? Thanks in advance!