Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Costco.ca: LG 65-in. Smart 4K OLED TV OLED65CX $2697.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 3rd, 2021 11:18 am
97 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2011
1273 posts
1126 upvotes
SURREY
Can’t wait for these features to trickle down to the $1k mark in a few years. That’s when I’ll pull the trigger.
If it’s not at least 50% off is it really a deal?
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
3199 posts
2142 upvotes
Montreal
Anyone got the changelog for 2020 vs 2021 if any exists?
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
4579 posts
2098 upvotes
ar2020 wrote: This is the 2021 model
Don't you mean 2020? The C11 is for 2021, isn't it?
[OP]
Banned
User avatar
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2574 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: It is the 2020 model.
So it's C1 for 2021? No more CX? When does C1 get released and will it be $3000?
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
23142 posts
28672 upvotes
ar2020 wrote: So it's C1 for 2021? No more CX? When does C1 get released and will it be $3000?
It will probably MSRP around $3000 CAD or more.
.
Newbie
Apr 15, 2020
48 posts
12 upvotes
CX is 2700 everywhere now. new model is incoming and they are getting rid of stock.
[OP]
Banned
User avatar
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2574 upvotes
Gabre80 wrote: CX is 2700 everywhere now. new model is incoming and they are getting rid of stock.
Do you think price might get lower?
Jr. Member
Jan 29, 2017
118 posts
120 upvotes
$110 more than it was on sale for last month, okay price if you don’t own a time machine I suppose
Member
May 2, 2013
275 posts
71 upvotes
Toronto
Does anyone remember how cheap the 77 inch mode got?

I believe I remember some RFD members buying it for $4500 or so.
Member
User avatar
Nov 23, 2012
424 posts
279 upvotes
Sherbrooke, Qc
DjRags604 wrote: Can’t wait for these features to trickle down to the $1k mark in a few years. That’s when I’ll pull the trigger.
Oled has been around for years and I've also heard that one for a long time..
Sr. Member
Jun 4, 2012
957 posts
476 upvotes
Calgary
Rankedu wrote: Does anyone remember how cheap the 77 inch mode got?

I believe I remember some RFD members buying it for $4500 or so.
I bought the oled77cx for $4605.30 at visions December 31.
Member
Jan 31, 2009
258 posts
221 upvotes
Woodbridge
Absolutely. The price was already lower. Thing is you can buy now and Costco gives you 90 day price protection or return. Depends on how bad you want it...I might be adding it to my cart for a test drive.
Member
User avatar
Dec 10, 2010
390 posts
291 upvotes
bdbell84 wrote: Absolutely. The price was already lower. Thing is you can buy now and Costco gives you 90 day price protection or return. Depends on how bad you want it...I might be adding it to my cart for a test drive.
The price was lower ($2,597) about a month ago on my thread:
costco-lg-cx-65-smart-4k-oled-tv-back-s ... 9-2447372/

But this is correct the strategy now is buy this keep box and return within 90 days if you want to spend on the new gen. So far the changes are not too huge with the G1 reviews that came out. Nothing as drastic as the A90J from Sony coming out this year in terms of OLED but those are totally different in terms of price.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)