Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco.ca: Member Appreciation Savings (Online only - Oct 4-7)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 7th, 2022 10:16 pm
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12280 posts
6066 upvotes
DaVibe wrote: Thumbs up for taking the time to load up the images and keep an organized thread. Wow!
If there were prices would make it alot better
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
3466 posts
3975 upvotes
GVRD
glenn9090 wrote: I was wondering, the cashback would be only 2% if you are an exec member. does the 2% apply as well to cibc?.
2% extra if buying from Costco.ca
Otherwise it's only 1% extra for in-store purchases (like several other cashback Mastercards)
Oct 13, 2014
199 posts
247 upvotes
Victoria, BC
lynnbtt wrote: The discount turned 2500 when adding to cart Smiling Face With Open Mouth
What do you mean?
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
15660 posts
6262 upvotes
Bbrown3979 wrote: I bought the arcane jack a couple months ago and it shipped like this, is it worth reordering and returning?
Open it up? It just looks like the box was damaged, not the jack inside.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
7262 posts
9346 upvotes
Scarbs
olwe wrote: I'm thinking of getting the sectional couch. Anyone has any input?

https://www.costco.ca/annadale-modern-2 ... 52718.html

Thank you.
Got mine a few months ago in grey

It's comfy and looks great - the seats are a little firm, but I expect it'll soften over the years. I highly recommend paying a little more to have it delivered to your room of choice, esp. if your entrance/hallway is tight/awkward
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
1977 posts
1152 upvotes
Laval
Bbrown3979 wrote: I bought the arcane jack a couple months ago and it shipped like this, is it worth reordering and returning?
Being heavy, when the delivery guy or warehouse staff carried the box, probably lifted it with the straps. Don't think the jack itself has any issue.

When you will use it once, you will most likely toss the box in the garbage anyway
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
3221 posts
1193 upvotes
Lévis
hiphop29 wrote: Lol…trying to get rid of excess inventory and call it member appreciation. No thanks!
Issh, did downvote a costco deal thread not long ago because "deals" were from cold to warm, not hot. I did thank the OP and said sorry but...
Got replies like:
OMG, you're not in christmas spirit.
How dare you not upvote everything from our beloved lord costco.
[c e n s o r e d]

With your post, I hope you won't have death threat... Good luck!
Pourquoi pas?
Mar 1, 2014
128 posts
98 upvotes
rfishbook wrote: I don't know this brand, but I do love my Shokz and the OpenMove model is frequently on sale for $59.99 at Costco.
I think that I will go with this one.
https://www.amazon.ca/Headphones-QODISA ... r=8-3&th=1

8 hours playtime. 4.9/5 rating and CA$49.99- $10 coupon.

I like my 16 Hr playtime MPOW FLAME (and they can go in a pocket) but the wire is cut open after 2 years (still working though).
Oct 29, 2017
28 posts
49 upvotes
LondonBilly wrote: Not exactly sure which model # it's equivalent to --- just say Soundcore Life Tune. Q30? Q35? So damn confusing.

edit - ok, found someone on reddit say they are the same as the Q30's with a slight aesthetic difference on the earcup.
I have both Q30 and Q35. Both were great but the Q35 is a worthy upgrade IMHO. Transparency mode is far better on the Q35, which is great if you intend to use it on Teams call. The price drop may be related to the Q45 available on Amazon. I would suggest adjust the EQ with the app to "piano" if you end up getting it.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2009
2490 posts
1705 upvotes
North Vancouver
Lone_Prodigy wrote: Open it up? It just looks like the box was damaged, not the jack inside.
Mine shipped like that as well but was fine. It's an excellent quality jack.
Basil: Well, may I ask what you were expecting to see out of a Torquay hotel bedroom window? Sydney Opera House, perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically -?
Aug 6, 2009
770 posts
300 upvotes
Surrey
aeba7 wrote: Got mine a few months ago in grey

It's comfy and looks great - the seats are a little firm, but I expect it'll soften over the years. I highly recommend paying a little more to have it delivered to your room of choice, esp. if your entrance/hallway is tight/awkward

Thank you for your reply. I would also like a different colour but at this price, should be ok. You mind me asking how much you got the grey set for? Did you get any warranty for it? If so, how much. I am not really sure how the warranty works for furniture purchased from Costco.

We are actually moving in mid November and will keep the the boxes unopened. Are they a pain to move around because of the size and weight of the boxes? Our current residence won't be a problem but the townhouse we are moving to could be. This will be for the basement/rec room so hopefully they easily fit coming down the stairs. But I am expecting this will be a struggle. If the schedule of delivery and works with the date of our move, I'll definitely get the Room of Choice Delivery option.

Thanks again.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
7262 posts
9346 upvotes
Scarbs
olwe wrote: Thank you for your reply. I would also like a different colour but at this price, should be ok. You mind me asking how much you got the grey set for? Did you get any warranty for it? If so, how much. I am not really sure how the warranty works for furniture purchased from Costco.

We are actually moving in mid November and will keep the the boxes unopened. Are they a pain to move around because of the size and weight of the boxes? Our current residence won't be a problem but the townhouse we are moving to could be. This will be for the basement/rec room so hopefully they easily fit coming down the stairs. But I am expecting this will be a struggle. If the schedule of delivery and works with the date of our move, I'll definitely get the Room of Choice Delivery option.

Thanks again.
I got it for roughly the same - maybe $50 more? It was a part of a buy-more-save- more sale, so i cant remember the math specifically

I didnt get the warranty so i cant really comment on that. IIRC, they usually send a person to repair any damage? Theres a thread on RFD somewhere, i think

The (2) boxes are both big and heavy (each one the size of a fridge?) I needed to call in a couple of buddies to help bring it in. Thankfully the measurements on the product page were accurate, so that should help you plan/visualize
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
Aug 10, 2010
367 posts
81 upvotes
Guelph
The Brondell H2O+ - Circle Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System looks like a good price point with good reviews. Thinking of getting one to mostly filter out the extra sodium in my softened tap water. Anyone who own this unit has feedback on it?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 4, 2012
5018 posts
4465 upvotes
RxMills wrote: 2% extra if buying from Costco.ca
Otherwise it's only 1% extra for in-store purchases (like several other cashback Mastercards)
Get a Rogers WE MC. 1.5% flat on all purchases in and out of Costco!

No fee as well.