Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Costco.ca: Moto G Fast Smartphone - $159.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2020 7:00 pm
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 25, 2011
4099 posts
9516 upvotes
Quebec
Got one for my daugther!! Thx OP
In my opinion, every intervention in RFD deserve a "thanks". Thanks given until now: more than 100,000

Giving "Likes" gives cancer.... Don't do it!!!!
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2018
1652 posts
740 upvotes
isrdum wrote: Got one for my daugther!! Thx OP
Which Store location? Did you buy today? Does that store have more stock?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 25, 2011
4099 posts
9516 upvotes
Quebec
Ridinginoffice7 wrote: Which Store location? Did you buy today? Does that store have more stock?
Lebourgneuf Québec city
150$
Buy it one hour ago
A looooooooot in stock
In my opinion, every intervention in RFD deserve a "thanks". Thanks given until now: more than 100,000

Giving "Likes" gives cancer.... Don't do it!!!!
Jr. Member
Nov 8, 2009
138 posts
64 upvotes
With Freedom mobile and was contemplating the recently posted TCL 10 with Koodo. Decided to stay with my Freedom Plan for now. Sister went shopping and told her to get me one if available. Still had stock in Langley, BC for $149.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 26, 2007
5080 posts
2696 upvotes
Toronto
at87on wrote: VoLTE and VoWIFI should work on TELUS brands with this phone out of the box.
Nope on public mobile. But out of the box, reception has been well in GTA.
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2005
1028 posts
830 upvotes
Markham, ON
peteryorkuca wrote: Nope on public mobile. But out of the box, reception has been well in GTA.
Public Mobile doesn't offer VoLTE / VoWIFi at all.

I mean TELUS & Koodo post-paid.
FIDO, Koodo, Public Mobile, TELUS customer.
Newbie
Nov 25, 2016
33 posts
18 upvotes
Aurora
If you can get to the business Costco, they have an entire wall of them in the electrical appliances section
Be more kind my friend, try to be more kind.

- Frank Turner
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2012
13454 posts
3705 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Relented...picked one up at the Richmond Costco, since I was there already! I won't open it, so I can return it if a better deal comes along within the next 90 days, such as if the G Power drops by $100! lol

PS: Lots left at Richmond Costco, btw, along with G Power, & LG G8X, judging from the number of cards still hanging on the racks.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
1908 posts
1534 upvotes
GVRD
Rogido wrote: PS: Lots left at Richmond Costco, btw, along with G Power, & LG G8X, judging from the number of cards still hanging on the racks.
Are you sure there's a connection between the # of cards on the rack and inventory?
I don't think so. For example, at one store there were tons of cards but only 2 in inventory.
Rogido wrote: Relented...picked one up at the Richmond Costco, since I was there already! I won't open it, so I can return it if a better deal comes along within the next 90 days, such as if the G Power drops by $100!
Same here. We're also in that unique window of time, just about one month before Black Friday. There will be deal opportunities then too, and thereafter. But $150 is still a great price for a 3GB smartphone like this. It's not a low-end phone at all, and we'd pay at least $100 for one of them. We'll likely see a $50-60 discount on the Power model before Christmas, but for many, that won't be enough of a reason to choose it over the Fast model.

$150 for 3-4 years and then throwing it away is fine, if it doesn't get broken before then. I see lots of people using damaged $500-1000 phones that feel locked it to keeping them. Sad for them.
Last edited by RxMills on Oct 17th, 2020 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 13, 2010
2437 posts
2068 upvotes
GTA
RxMills wrote: Are you sure there's a connection between the # of cards on the rack and inventory?
I don't think so. For example, at one store there were tons of cards but only 2 in inventory.
That store messed up. The numbers should match: the cashier scans the card, you pay for it and then you show your receipt at the pickup window. With too many cards you would pay for it and then have to get a refund if they were OOS.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
1908 posts
1534 upvotes
GVRD
tew wrote: That store messed up. The numbers should match: the cashier scans the card, you pay for it and then you show your receipt at the pickup window. With too many cards you would pay for it and then have to get a refund if they were OOS.
Costco Vancouver has never had a connection between rack cards and backroom inventory, of any product/service.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 13, 2010
2437 posts
2068 upvotes
GTA
RxMills wrote: Costco Vancouver has never had a connection between rack cards and backroom inventory, of any product/service.
Doesn't make any sense. Do the cashiers have to send a runner to the pick up window to check on stock levels before scanning the card or does the system update the inventory in real time? Either way you'll have a lot of upset customers when they get to the cash and find out it's OOS.
Member
Jan 4, 2009
349 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto
I bought this phone around 10 days ago. Just got a price adjustment in store (Toronto Etobicoke) even though this item is no longer listed in the website.
Jr. Member
May 24, 2004
176 posts
29 upvotes
Thanks! Picked up two for my kids to use for YouTube Music and watching some videos on the go!

Top

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)