Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco.ca: Moto One Vision Unlocked Smartphone 4GB RAM/128 GB Memory/Octacore 2.2/48 MP Rear/25 MP Front Cam $340

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 4th, 2020 1:27 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3673 posts
4140 upvotes

[Costco] Costco.ca: Moto One Vision Unlocked Smartphone 4GB RAM/128 GB Memory/Octacore 2.2/48 MP Rear/25 MP Front Cam $340

Good day everyone,
I was looking for a phone to replace a current S8 that is functioning great, just had enough visits to the ground and started to exhibit some behavioral issues.

This phone has great specs, quality, and price. Note that you can't find it cheaper anywhere else, even on Motorola's website -OOS anyways-.

I called the warehouse to see if they sell it there, and it is not.

Sells in both colors, Sapphire and Bronze. Both below:

https://costco.ca/moto-one-vision-unloc ... 75592.html (84 Left at the time of posting)
https://www.costco.ca/moto-one-vision-u ... 75596.html (36 Left at the time of posting)
Last edited by TomRFD on Sep 3rd, 2020 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
38 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
4050 posts
1462 upvotes
GTA North
It's cheap enough, but don't ever expect updates or a decent camera from Motorola if that's what you're after.
Heatware 3-0
Homer Simpson - Marge, don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is what separates us from animals - except for the weasel.
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
Exynos no thanks. Save $40 and go with the Moto G Power
Jul 22, 2006
807 posts
1676 upvotes
stephroll wrote: Exynos no thanks. Save $40 and go with the Moto G Power
Please enlighten us as to why you say no thanks to Exynos and why the G Power is better otherwise your comment is pretty much useless and contributes nothing to the conversation.
Apr 16, 2014
27 posts
94 upvotes
Vaughan
dont get the vision, it has screen sensititivy problems https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/motorola-o ... -p/4577844

i have the moto one hyper
its on costco for $400
https://www.costco.ca/moto-one-hyper-un ... 76834.html

much better than vision and no problems so far

heres good case https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B081HG ... UTF8&psc=1

however i will return this phone and buy pixel 4a, but that phone is more expensive
for $400 the hyper is best
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3673 posts
4140 upvotes
stephroll wrote: Exynos no thanks. Save $40 and go with the Moto G Power
Care to clarify with some benchmark tests?
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2013
1390 posts
3640 upvotes
In store they had a "One Action" model for $300. I'm guessing not the same?
Oct 14, 2010
227 posts
186 upvotes
Ontario
My Moto One Action broke after around 8 months (lines all down the screen, out of nowhere, didn't even drop it). My girlfriend's Action is still going strong - it's a nice phone. However my favorite feature from it (action camera with great stabilization) is absent from the Vision, making the Vision a lot less appealing.
I ended up going with the Moto G Power off Costco's website - only $300, very similar specs, and an amazing battery that lasts around 3 days. The macro camera is also quite useful.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 2, 2005
5355 posts
2721 upvotes
WFH
tkl wrote: It's cheap enough, but don't ever expect updates or a decent camera from Motorola if that's what you're after.
My current and previous Motos have both received an Android update since purchasing. The camera on this phone has been well reviewed. Maybe you can offer up a better mid range deal?
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2019
1339 posts
1540 upvotes
tkl wrote: It's cheap enough, but don't ever expect updates or a decent camera from Motorola if that's what you're after.
My Motorola has been getting updates every few weeks. Since I bought it it has had over a handful.

The camera is also stunning. People are always commenting on how amazing it is and at gatherings ask if I can use my phone instead of theirs for photos.
Apr 26, 2006
215 posts
165 upvotes
Oakville
Moto owners are you able to take scrolling screenshot(long screenshots)?
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
IFU wrote: Moto owners are you able to take scrolling screenshot(long screenshots)?
don't u just dload the app on GPS?
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2015
2104 posts
2931 upvotes
Roxboro, QC
I would personally go for the Redmi note 9 pro. Sameish price, better specs in every category. Yes you have to ship from China. If you don't want delays, you can go for DHL delivery. Also, Xiaomi does a good job at updates and is a year newer..
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
2716 posts
1936 upvotes
GTA
PriceHunter wrote: Good day everyone,
I was looking for a phone to replace a current S8 that is functioning great, just had enough visits to the ground and started to exhibit some behavioral issues.
Your S8 has $600 USD trade in value towards A71 5G on T-Mobile. If you have an American friend looking to get a S8 for trade in purpose, you might want to help him/her out.

https://slickdeals.net/f/14215904-t-mob ... ommentsBox
Nov 24, 2006
717 posts
459 upvotes
london
Just curious how do people know costco's online inventory levels?
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3673 posts
4140 upvotes
spyhero wrote: Your S8 has $600 USD trade in value towards A71 5G on T-Mobile. If you have an American friend looking to get a S8 for trade in purpose, you might want to help him/her out.

https://slickdeals.net/f/14215904-t-mob ... ommentsBox
Even with a cracked screen and a messed up speaker !!
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3673 posts
4140 upvotes
shaolin_x wrote: Just curious how do people know costco's online inventory levels?
Type 999 at the quantity and click add to cart. Magic
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3673 posts
4140 upvotes
superxxxstud wrote: I would personally go for the Redmi note 9 pro. Sameish price, better specs in every category. Yes you have to ship from China. If you don't want delays, you can go for DHL delivery. Also, Xiaomi does a good job at updates and is a year newer..
Do they have smaller than the note ? Something under 6" diag?