[Costco] Costco.ca Northfork Meats Wild Boar Ground Meat 10lbs 69.99 delivered after $50 off
- Deal Link:
- $50 off
- December 5, 2021
This is a one day sale. Valid for orders placed 12/04/21.
Descriptions from costco.ca:
For centuries wild boar meat has been a delicacy enjoyed by the aristocracy of Europe. Now produced in North America, it is increasingly sought after by chefs and consumers looking for unique flavor. Although you may expect it to resemble pork, wild boar is a dark red meat. Wild boar is lean and high in protein. For these reasons, wild boar proves to be an awesome value for today’s health conscious consumers.
- 5 x 0.97 kg (2 lb.)
- High in protein
- Lean meat
- Federally inspected
- From free-range raised, no additives or hormones added to the diet
- Open immediately upon arrival
- Packing should be intact (no damaged seal, leaks, etc.)
- Product temperature should be verified with a calibrated thermometer as 4°C (39.2°F) or below
- Frozen product that has thawed should not be re-frozen
- Product should be refrigerated or frozen immediately upon receiving and verification of temperature
Shipping Note: This item contains food and is being delivered frozen. Please ensure to plan accordingly to receive delivery to maintain integrity and safety of the product(s).